Plumas Bancorp (PLBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, PLBC has issued more dividends than 6.91% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, PLBC has returned $2,592,000 US dollars, more than 8.36% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PLBC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LGHL, UGP, MTA, FDS and ZTO.
PLBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PLBC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 145.44%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Plumas Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Plumas Bancorp's expected return of 145.44% is higher than 79.77% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, PLBC has a discount rate lower than 79.77% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Plumas Bancorp, its beta is lower than 89.74% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Plumas Bancorp has an equity discount rate lower than 94.94% of them.
PLBC Dividend Chart
PLBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|