Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT): Price and Financial Metrics
PLNT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PLNT is -0.98 -- better than just 5.29% of US stocks.
- For PLNT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.92% of US equities we're observing.
- PLNT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Planet Fitness Inc are SIX, CACC, PBA, NCMI, and MMP.
- Visit PLNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.planetfitness.com.
PLNT Stock Price Chart More Charts
PLNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.45||52-week high||$88.77|
|Prev. close||$42.34||52-week low||$23.77|
|Day high||$42.69||Avg. volume||2,170,604|
|50-day MA||$66.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.13||Market Cap||3.44B|
Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) Company Bio
Planet Fitness is one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Newington, New Hampshire.