Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT): Price and Financial Metrics
PLNT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PLNT is -2.08 -- better than just 4.22% of US stocks.
- For PLNT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.25% of US equities we're observing.
- PLNT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.81% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Planet Fitness Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OUT, CDK, ERI, LAMR, and CACC.
- PLNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Planet Fitness Inc's official web site, go to www.planetfitness.com.
PLNT Daily Price Range
PLNT 52-Week Price Range
PLNT Stock Price Chart More Charts
PLNT Price/Volume Stats
Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) Company Bio
Planet Fitness is one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Newington, New Hampshire.