Preformed Line Products Company (PLPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLPC POWR Grades
- PLPC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLPC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- PLPC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 83rd percentile.
PLPC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 11.78, Preformed Line Products Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 22.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- PLPC's price/sales ratio is 0.81; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 15.83% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PLPC comes in at 12.59% -- higher than that of 83.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISNS, ACU, JOUT, FHI, and MIND.
- Visit PLPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.preformed.com.
PLPC Valuation Summary
- PLPC's EV/EBIT ratio is 9; this is 63.71% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- PLPC's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLPC.
PLPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.56||52-week high||$82.46|
|Prev. close||$79.80||52-week low||$47.07|
|Day high||$79.52||Avg. volume||11,455|
|50-day MA||$71.65||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$64.53||Market Cap||385.97M|
Preformed Line Products Company (PLPC) Company Bio
Preformed Line Products Company designs and manufactures products and systems used in the construction and maintenance of overhead and underground networks for the energy, telecommunication, cable operators, data communication, and other industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Mayfield Village, Ohio.
PLPC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Preformed Line Products Co. To summarize, we found that Preformed Line Products Co ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 195.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PLPC, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 22.4 -- which is good for besting 84.21% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- Preformed Line Products Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.22% of tickers in our DCF set.
- PLPC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.22% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PLPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLPC Latest Social Stream
View Full PLPC Social Stream
Latest PLPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Preformed Line Products Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLPC as an investment opportunity.
MAYFIELD VILLAGE, Ohio, March 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Preformed Line Products Company (Nasdaq: PLPC) on March 18, 2021 declared a regular quarterly dividend in the amount of $.20 per share on the Company's common shares, payable April 20, 2021 to shareholders of…
Since its height in the 1980s, Reebok has had successes but never recaptured its former glory, in part because of failure to keep up with changing tastes and missteps by management.
Preformed Line Products Company (NASDAQ: PLPC) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and the full year 2020.
Preformed Line Products announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
veryone has their favorite Girl Scout cookie; now you can have your favorite Girl Scout cookie sneaker. Girl Scouts and K-Swiss teamed up for a new sneaker collaboration to honor the Scouts' heritage — and their iconic Thin Mints, Coconut Caramel, and Trefoils cookies.
PLPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PLPCWant to do more research on Preformed Line Products Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch