Preformed Line Products Company (PLPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLPC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PLPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.59% of US stocks.
- PLPC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PLPC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
PLPC Stock Summary
- PLPC's current price/earnings ratio is 8.82, which is higher than only 20.43% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- PLPC's price/sales ratio is 0.61; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 14.13% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PLPC comes in at 7.38% -- higher than that of 79.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Preformed Line Products Co are LIQT, INTT, VNT, HUN, and SSD.
- PLPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Preformed Line Products Co's official web site, go to www.preformed.com.
PLPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PLPC's price/sales ratio is 78.79% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- PLPC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PLPC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLPC.
PLPC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 144.85%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.64%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.69%.
The table below shows PLPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLPC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.21% of graded US stocks.
- PLPC's asset turnover comes in at 1.065 -- ranking 30th of 51 Construction stocks.
- BBU, KBR, and GVA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLPC.
The table below shows PLPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.57||52-week high||$76.60|
|Prev. close||$61.50||52-week low||$54.97|
|Day high||$61.82||Avg. volume||13,576|
|50-day MA||$61.61||Dividend yield||1.3%|
|200-day MA||$62.62||Market Cap||304.16M|
Preformed Line Products Company (PLPC) Company Bio
Preformed Line Products Company designs and manufactures products and systems used in the construction and maintenance of overhead and underground networks for the energy, telecommunication, cable operators, data communication, and other industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Mayfield Village, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLPC Latest Social Stream
View Full PLPC Social Stream
Latest PLPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Preformed Line Products Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLPC as an investment opportunity.
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
The acquisition will "greatly expand" PLP's operational and technical capabilities in the region while supporting its global substation strategy, the company said.
Preformed Line Products Company (NASDAQ: PLPC) announced today that it has acquired Maxxweld Conectores Elétricos Ltda.
The Board of Directors of Preformed Line Products (Nasdaq: PLPC) on December 15, 2021, declared a regular quarterly dividend in the amount of $.20 per share on the Company's common shares, payable January 20, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 3, 2022.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
PLPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PLPCWant to do more research on Preformed Line Products Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch