Preformed Line Products Company (PLPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLPC POWR Grades
- PLPC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.65% of US stocks.
- PLPC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- PLPC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.97% of US stocks).
PLPC Stock Summary
- PLPC's price/sales ratio is 0.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 13.76% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PLPC is more volatile than only 8.32% of stocks we're observing.
- Preformed Line Products Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Preformed Line Products Co, a group of peers worth examining would be LPTH, MTRN, EFOI, LAIX, and MMSI.
- PLPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Preformed Line Products Co's official web site, go to www.preformed.com.
PLPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PLPC's price/sales ratio is 78.79% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- PLPC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PLPC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLPC.
PLPC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 138.57%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1.66%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.64%.
The table below shows PLPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLPC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.28% of graded US stocks.
- PLPC's asset turnover comes in at 1.072 -- ranking 30th of 52 Construction stocks.
- KBR, TOL, and TPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLPC.
The table below shows PLPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.80||52-week high||$82.46|
|Prev. close||$64.90||52-week low||$47.07|
|Day high||$65.80||Avg. volume||10,139|
|50-day MA||$70.09||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$70.57||Market Cap||322.88M|
Preformed Line Products Company (PLPC) Company Bio
Preformed Line Products Company designs and manufactures products and systems used in the construction and maintenance of overhead and underground networks for the energy, telecommunication, cable operators, data communication, and other industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Mayfield Village, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLPC Latest Social Stream
View Full PLPC Social Stream
Latest PLPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Preformed Line Products Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLPC as an investment opportunity.
The Board of Directors of Preformed Line Products Company (NASDAQ: PLPC) on September 13, 2021, declared a regular quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.20 per share on the Company's common shares, payable October 20, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 1, 2021.
Preformed Line Products (NASDAQ: PLPC) announced its new brand platform today, which focuses on the company's long-standing commitment to provide precision-engineered solutions, quality products and unparalleled service. As part of its new brand platform, the company will also begin using PLP as the primary brand name.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Preformed Line Products Company (NASDAQ: PLPC) today reported financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
PLPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PLPCWant to do more research on Preformed Line Products Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch