Preformed Line Products Company (PLPC): Price and Financial Metrics
PLPC Stock Summary
- PLPC's current price/earnings ratio is 11.5, which is higher than just 17.38% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.82, Preformed Line Products Co has a higher such ratio than just 18.73% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Preformed Line Products Co is reporting a growth rate of 36.93%; that's higher than 76.98% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Preformed Line Products Co, a group of peers worth examining would be ALOT, SSD, TOUR, ITMR, and LMAT.
- Visit PLPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.preformed.com.
PLPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.49||52-week high||$82.46|
|Prev. close||$76.68||52-week low||$36.16|
|Day high||$76.86||Avg. volume||13,865|
|50-day MA||$69.71||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$57.99||Market Cap||341.54M|
Preformed Line Products Company (PLPC) Company Bio
Preformed Line Products Company designs and manufactures products and systems used in the construction and maintenance of overhead and underground networks for the energy, telecommunication, cable operators, data communication, and other industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Mayfield Village, Ohio.
PLPC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Preformed Line Products Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Preformed Line Products Co ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Preformed Line Products Co ended up being:
- Preformed Line Products Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 20.61% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PLPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLPC Latest Social Stream
View Full PLPC Social Stream
Latest PLPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Preformed Line Products Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLPC as an investment opportunity.
veryone has their favorite Girl Scout cookie; now you can have your favorite Girl Scout cookie sneaker. Girl Scouts and K-Swiss teamed up for a new sneaker collaboration to honor the Scouts' heritage — and their iconic Thin Mints, Coconut Caramel, and Trefoils cookies.
Nike executive resigns after her son used her credit card to buy $200,000 worth of sneakers for his sneaker-resale business
Ann Hebert, a Nike vice president and general manager for its North America region, left the sportswear giant after 25 years.
Unprovoked attacks targeting Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders have skyrocketed in recent months, prompting the public to demand that brands and their leaders speak up to denounce these hate crimes.
NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE) announced that Ann Hebert, Vice President and General Manager, North America geography, has departed from the company, effective today, March 1. Hebert leaves Nike after more than 25 years with the brand. Nike plans to announce a new head of its North American geography shortly.
Nike and youth-focused financial platform Goalsetter are teaming up to help young Americans with financial literacy.
PLPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PLPCWant to do more research on Preformed Line Products Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!