Preformed Line Products Company (PLPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLPC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PLPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLPC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 160 days.
- PLPC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.99% of US stocks).
PLPC Stock Summary
- PLPC's current price/earnings ratio is 10.29, which is higher than merely 24.5% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.6, Preformed Line Products Co has a higher such ratio than only 12.84% of stocks in our set.
- Preformed Line Products Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VIVO, MTRN, TNC, BRC, and EFOI.
- PLPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Preformed Line Products Co's official web site, go to www.preformed.com.
PLPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PLPC's price/sales ratio is 78.79% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- PLPC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PLPC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLPC.
PLPC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.81%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 8.78%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.64%.
The table below shows PLPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLPC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.21% of graded US stocks.
- PLPC's asset turnover comes in at 1.065 -- ranking 30th of 51 Construction stocks.
- BBU, KBR, and GVA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLPC.
The table below shows PLPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.00||52-week high||$82.46|
|Prev. close||$61.82||52-week low||$57.00|
|Day high||$63.00||Avg. volume||9,173|
|50-day MA||$63.66||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$68.90||Market Cap||308.70M|
Preformed Line Products Company (PLPC) Company Bio
Preformed Line Products Company designs and manufactures products and systems used in the construction and maintenance of overhead and underground networks for the energy, telecommunication, cable operators, data communication, and other industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Mayfield Village, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLPC Latest Social Stream
View Full PLPC Social Stream
Latest PLPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Preformed Line Products Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLPC as an investment opportunity.
The acquisition will "greatly expand" PLP's operational and technical capabilities in the region while supporting its global substation strategy, the company said.
Preformed Line Products Company (NASDAQ: PLPC) announced today that it has acquired Maxxweld Conectores Elétricos Ltda.
Preformed Line Products (NASDAQ:PLPC) was the target of a large decline in short interest in November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 14,100 shares, a decline of 27.3% from the November 15th total of 19,400 shares. Currently, 0.6% of the companys stock are short sold. Based on an average daily volume of 
Preformed Line Products (NASDAQ:PLPC) declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, December 15th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Monday, January 3rd will be paid a dividend of 0.20 per share by the technology company on Thursday, January 20th. This represents a $0.80 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.34%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, December 
The Board of Directors of Preformed Line Products (Nasdaq: PLPC) on December 15, 2021, declared a regular quarterly dividend in the amount of $.20 per share on the Company's common shares, payable January 20, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 3, 2022.
PLPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PLPCWant to do more research on Preformed Line Products Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch