Preformed Line Products Company (PLPC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PLPC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.64% -- which is higher than about 95.12% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PLPC's price: GSHD, STAF, ATO, TKC and CHRW.
PLPC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PLPC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 51.67% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Preformed Line Products Co are:
- Given its market cap of around 306 million US dollars, its dividend yield of 1.25 is greater than just 15% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- PLPC's market cap of approximately $306 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 19.63% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Preformed Line Products Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 15.68% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PLPC Dividend Chart
PLPC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PLPC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PLPC dividends?Want to do more research on Preformed Line Products Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Preformed Line Products Co Common Stock (PLPC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) - Dividend Investor
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha