Preformed Line Products Company (PLPC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PLPC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.64% -- which is higher than about 95.12% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PLPC's price: GSHD, STAF, ATO, TKC and CHRW.
PLPC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PLPC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 64.13% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PLPC, investors may wish to consider are:
- PLPC's market cap is about 330 million US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than only 15.32% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for PLPC than it is for 79.65% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Preformed Line Products Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 15.8% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PLPC Dividend Chart
PLPC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PLPC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PLPC dividends?Want to do more research on Preformed Line Products Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Preformed Line Products Co Common Stock (PLPC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) - Dividend Investor
Preformed Line Products Co (PLPC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha