Psychemedics Corporation (PMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PMD Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PSYCHEMEDICS CORP is higher than 90.31% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.3%, PSYCHEMEDICS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.65% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of PSYCHEMEDICS CORP's share price is greater than that of only 7.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PSYCHEMEDICS CORP are INGN, MYO, AWH, NEO, and SPNE.
- Visit PMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.psychemedics.com.
PMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PMD's EV/EBIT ratio is 432.5% lower, now standing at -26.6.
- PMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 80.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMD.
PMD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -60.1%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -47.81%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -61.94%.
The table below shows PMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.33||52-week high||$8.90|
|Prev. close||$6.66||52-week low||$6.01|
|Day high||$6.70||Avg. volume||11,415|
|50-day MA||$6.52||Dividend yield||4.2%|
|200-day MA||$6.65||Market Cap||35.61M|
Psychemedics Corporation (PMD) Company Bio
Psychemedics Corporation provides testing services for the detection of drugs of abuse through the analysis of hair samples in the United States and internationally. The companys tests provide quantitative information that can indicate the approximate amount of drug ingested, as well as historical data, which can show a pattern of individual drug use over a longer period of time. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Acton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
PMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMD Latest Social Stream
View Full PMD Social Stream
Latest PMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PSYCHEMEDICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMD as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Psychemedics...
Psychemedics Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
ACTON, Mass., Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ: PMD), the world’s largest provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. The Company also announced a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share payable to the shareholders of record as of August 24, 2022, to be paid on September 9, 2022. The Company’s revenue for the quarter ended June 30, 2022, was $6.5 million versus $6.1 million for the quar
Psychemedics Announces Two New Director Nominees for its 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders and Director Walter S. Tomenson, Jr.’s Retirement after More than 20 Years of Dedicated Service
ACTON, Mass., June 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ: PMD) announced today that it will be nominating Peter H. Kamin and Darius G. Nevin to serve as new members of its Board of Directors at its upcoming Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held on August 12, 2022, and that Walter S. Tomenson, Jr. will be retiring from the Board as of the completion of his current term ending at the 2022 Annual Meeting. As a result of these new nominations, Mr. Tomenson’s retirement an
When we're researching a company, it's sometimes hard to find the warning signs, but there are some financial metrics...
Psychemedics Corporation Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Declares Increased Cash Dividend
ACTON, Mass., May 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ: PMD), the world’s largest provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022, and the declaration of a cash dividend of $0.07 per share to be paid on June 24, 2022, to shareholders of record as of May 27, 2022. The Company’s revenue for the quarter ended March 31, 2022, was $6.5 million versus $5.7 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, an
PMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|