Psychemedics Corporation (PMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PMD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- PMD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 75 days.
- PMD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PMD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $45,002,924, Psychemedics Corp has a greater market value than only 6.25% of US stocks.
- PMD's current price/earnings ratio is 108.97, which is higher than 93.25% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PMD is currently 45.5, higher than 89.32% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HAE, TCMD, BCOV, TREE, and LNN.
- Visit PMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.psychemedics.com.
PMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PMD's EV/EBIT ratio is 177.82% lower, now standing at -22.8.
- Over the past 243 months, PMD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 85.4.
- PMD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 143.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMD.
PMD Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 227.22%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -49.97%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 98.22%.
The table below shows PMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.00||52-week high||$8.90|
|Prev. close||$8.12||52-week low||$4.13|
|Day high||$8.31||Avg. volume||26,763|
|50-day MA||$8.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.40||Market Cap||44.34M|
Psychemedics Corporation (PMD) Company Bio
Psychemedics Corporation provides testing services for the detection of drugs of abuse through the analysis of hair samples in the United States and internationally. The companys tests provide quantitative information that can indicate the approximate amount of drug ingested, as well as historical data, which can show a pattern of individual drug use over a longer period of time. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Acton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
PMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMD Latest Social Stream
View Full PMD Social Stream
Latest PMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Psychemedics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMD as an investment opportunity.
Psychemedics (PMD) reported a strong 3Q21 with revenue growth of 29.0% YoY that was driven by domestic revenues which were up 27% YoY. The domestic business showed good volume growth and key markets like oil and gas, manufacturing and transportation did well. Schools also showed some recovery. Off a small...
When it comes to investing, there are some useful financial metrics that can warn us when a business is potentially in...
Psychemedics Corporation Reports Stronger Revenue, Operating Profit and Earnings Growth in Third Quarter 2021
ACTON, Mass., Nov. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ:PMD), the world’s largest provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. The Company’s revenue for the quarter ended September 30, 2021, was $6.7 million versus $5.2 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2020, an increase of 29%. Net income for the quarter ended September 30, 2021, was $0.7 million or $0.13 per diluted share, versu
ACTON, Mass., Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ:PMD), the world’s largest provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. The Company’s revenue for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, was $6.1 million versus $3.3 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2020, an increase of 85%. Net income for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, was $0.1 million or $0.02 per diluted share, versus net loss of $2.1
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. The flip side of that is that...
PMD Price Returns