Psychemedics Corporation (PMD): Price and Financial Metrics
PMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.97||52-week high||$6.75|
|Prev. close||$3.67||52-week low||$3.51|
|Day high||$4.00||Avg. volume||10,622|
|50-day MA||$4.42||Dividend yield||7.55%|
|200-day MA||$5.01||Market Cap||22.80M|
PMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMD Stock Summary
- PMD has a higher market value than merely 10.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,133,360.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.28%, PSYCHEMEDICS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.26% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PMD comes in at 10.17% -- higher than that of 82.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PSYCHEMEDICS CORP are DUOT, TELA, IRMD, PWFL, and LIQT.
- PMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PSYCHEMEDICS CORP's official web site, go to www.psychemedics.com.
PMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PMD's EV/EBIT ratio is 184.48% lower, now standing at -9.8.
- PMD's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMD.
PMD Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -22.39%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -60.1%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.07%.
The table below shows PMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Psychemedics Corporation (PMD) Company Bio
Psychemedics Corporation provides testing services for the detection of drugs of abuse through the analysis of hair samples in the United States and internationally. The companys tests provide quantitative information that can indicate the approximate amount of drug ingested, as well as historical data, which can show a pattern of individual drug use over a longer period of time. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Acton, Massachusetts.
PMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMD Latest Social Stream
View Full PMD Social Stream
Latest PMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PSYCHEMEDICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMD as an investment opportunity.
ACTON, Mass., Aug. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ: PMD), the world’s largest provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, announced the grant of inducement awards to its newly appointed President and Chief Executive Officer, Brian Hullinger, upon his entering into employment with the Company in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). Mr. Hullinger received an inducement grant option to purchase up to 300,000 shares of common stock. The inducement awards wer
ACTON, Mass., Aug. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ: PMD), the world’s largest provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023. The Company’s revenue for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, was $5.5 million versus $6.5 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2022, a decrease of 15%. Net loss for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, was $(726,000) or $(0.13) per diluted share, versus net loss of $(338,0
Brian Hullinger Will Succeed Ray Kubacki as CEO Effective August 17, 2023 Mr. Hullinger Brings 30 Years of Leadership Experience and a Proven Track Record of Driving Growth ACTON, Mass., July 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ: PMD), the world’s largest provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, announced today that its board of directors has approved a transition plan for the Company’s President and CEO position. Effective August 17th, current Chairman of the Board,
It looks like Psychemedics Corporation ( NASDAQ:PMD ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend...
Psychemedics Corporation's ( NASDAQ:PMD ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.07 per share on 8th of June. The...
PMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|