Psychemedics Corporation (PMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PMD Stock Summary
- PMD has a market capitalization of $39,737,803 -- more than approximately only 7.3% of US stocks.
- PMD's current price/earnings ratio is 96.22, which is higher than 93.07% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.07%, Psychemedics Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.42% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Psychemedics Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ROG, SPNE, BSQR, ICUI, and TELA.
- Visit PMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.psychemedics.com.
PMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PMD's EV/EBIT ratio is 177.82% lower, now standing at -22.8.
- Over the past 243 months, PMD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 85.4.
- PMD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 143.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMD.
PMD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -35.65%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 227.22%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -76.51%.
The table below shows PMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.29||52-week high||$8.90|
|Prev. close||$6.44||52-week low||$6.01|
|Day high||$6.46||Avg. volume||16,301|
|50-day MA||$6.67||Dividend yield||3.11%|
|200-day MA||$7.36||Market Cap||35.17M|
Psychemedics Corporation (PMD) Company Bio
Psychemedics Corporation provides testing services for the detection of drugs of abuse through the analysis of hair samples in the United States and internationally. The companys tests provide quantitative information that can indicate the approximate amount of drug ingested, as well as historical data, which can show a pattern of individual drug use over a longer period of time. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Acton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
PMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMD Latest Social Stream
View Full PMD Social Stream
Latest PMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Psychemedics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMD as an investment opportunity.
With its stock down 16% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Psychemedics (NASDAQ:PMD). Given that stock...
ACTON, Mass., Dec. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ:PMD), the world’s largest provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, today announced that it has declared a cash dividend of $0.05 per share to be paid on December 30th, 2021 to shareholders of record as of December 20th, 2021. As the record shows, the Company paid 94 consecutive dividends (23 ½ years) through the first quarter of 2020, even during the financial crisis in 2008. However, because of the COVID pandem
When it comes to investing, there are some useful financial metrics that can warn us when a business is potentially in...
Psychemedics Corporation Reports Stronger Revenue, Operating Profit and Earnings Growth in Third Quarter 2021
ACTON, Mass., Nov. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ:PMD), the world’s largest provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. The Company’s revenue for the quarter ended September 30, 2021, was $6.7 million versus $5.2 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2020, an increase of 29%. Net income for the quarter ended September 30, 2021, was $0.7 million or $0.13 per diluted share, versu
ACTON, Mass., Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ:PMD), the world’s largest provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. The Company’s revenue for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, was $6.1 million versus $3.3 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2020, an increase of 85%. Net income for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, was $0.1 million or $0.02 per diluted share, versus net loss of $2.1
PMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|