Psychemedics Corporation (PMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PMD POWR Grades
- PMD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- PMD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- PMD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
PMD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $41,899,274, Psychemedics Corp has a greater market value than only 4.41% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 124.54, Psychemedics Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 80.54% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Psychemedics Corp comes in at -24.16%, a number that bests merely 10.54% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPNE, IGC, MYGN, LNN, and CCF.
- Visit PMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.psychemedics.com.
PMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PMD's EV/EBIT ratio is 177.82% lower, now standing at -22.8.
- Over the past 243 months, PMD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 85.4.
- PMD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 143.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMD.
PMD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.64%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 166.06%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 209.6%.
The table below shows PMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.97||52-week high||$8.38|
|Prev. close||$7.85||52-week low||$3.58|
|Day high||$7.99||Avg. volume||29,853|
|50-day MA||$7.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.69||Market Cap||44.17M|
Psychemedics Corporation (PMD) Company Bio
Psychemedics Corporation provides testing services for the detection of drugs of abuse through the analysis of hair samples in the United States and internationally. The companys tests provide quantitative information that can indicate the approximate amount of drug ingested, as well as historical data, which can show a pattern of individual drug use over a longer period of time. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Acton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
PMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMD Latest Social Stream
View Full PMD Social Stream
Latest PMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Psychemedics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMD as an investment opportunity.
ACTON, Mass., Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ:PMD), the worlds largest provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Global Drug of Abuse (DOA) Testing Equipment Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Siemens AG, Express Diagnostics Intl, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck, Quest Diagnostics, Roche, Abbott, Bio-Rad, Psychemedics
The report on Global Drug of Abuse (DOA) Testing Equipment Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description 
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. The flip side of that is that...
No summary available.
MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $PMD--Montana Advisors issues open letter to Psychemedics CEO (Nasdaq: PMD): Dear Kubacki: It was a pleasure speaking with you two months ago via Zoom. I appreciate the time you have given me to discuss Psychemedics Corp. (PMD or the Company). As you know, I continue to believe that PMD shares continue to trade at a significant discount to their intrinsic value. Montana has made recommendations on ways to unlock the value of the shares, including making your balance sheet wo
PMD Price Returns