Psychemedics Corporation (PMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PMD Stock Summary
- PMD has a higher market value than merely 9.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $31,215,169.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.47%, PSYCHEMEDICS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.43% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PMD has reported earnings growth of -2,478.26%, putting it ahead of only 0.59% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PSYCHEMEDICS CORP are AMRN, NEO, DERM, BLBX, and CLIR.
- Visit PMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.psychemedics.com.
PMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PMD's price/sales ratio is 41.46% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 243 months, PMD's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMD.
PMD Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -47.81%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -90.78%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 80.4%.
The table below shows PMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.56||52-week high||$7.50|
|Prev. close||$5.55||52-week low||$4.85|
|Day high||$5.62||Avg. volume||3,289|
|50-day MA||$5.38||Dividend yield||5.04%|
|200-day MA||$6.14||Market Cap||31.39M|
Psychemedics Corporation (PMD) Company Bio
Psychemedics Corporation provides testing services for the detection of drugs of abuse through the analysis of hair samples in the United States and internationally. The companys tests provide quantitative information that can indicate the approximate amount of drug ingested, as well as historical data, which can show a pattern of individual drug use over a longer period of time. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Acton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
PMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMD Latest Social Stream
View Full PMD Social Stream
Latest PMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PSYCHEMEDICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMD as an investment opportunity.
Psychemedics ( NASDAQ:PMD ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$6.52m (down 2.4% from 3Q...
Psychemedics Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
ACTON, Mass., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ: PMD), the world’s largest provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. The Company also announced a cash quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share payable to the shareholders of record as of December 2, 2022, to be paid on December 16, 2022.
Psychemedics (NASDAQ:PMD) declares $0.07/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 4.45%Payable Dec. 16; for shareholders of record Dec. 2; ex-div Dec.
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in Psychemedics Corporation's ( NASDAQ:PMD ) during the past 12 months...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Psychemedics...
PMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|