Psychemedics Corporation (PMD): Price and Financial Metrics
PMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.43||52-week high||$6.75|
|Prev. close||$2.43||52-week low||$2.06|
|Day high||$2.43||Avg. volume||11,600|
|50-day MA||$2.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.43||Market Cap||14.10M|
PMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,495,488, PSYCHEMEDICS CORP has a greater market value than only 7.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.28%, PSYCHEMEDICS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.54% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PMD comes in at 15.93% -- higher than that of 87.95% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PSYCHEMEDICS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be STIM, MYO, TELA, DUOT, and PWFL.
- Visit PMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.psychemedics.com.
PMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PMD's price/sales ratio is 83.33% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, PMD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 29.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMD.
PMD Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -22.39%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -60.1%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.07%.
The table below shows PMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Psychemedics Corporation (PMD) Company Bio
Psychemedics Corporation provides testing services for the detection of drugs of abuse through the analysis of hair samples in the United States and internationally. The companys tests provide quantitative information that can indicate the approximate amount of drug ingested, as well as historical data, which can show a pattern of individual drug use over a longer period of time. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Acton, Massachusetts.
PMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMD Latest Social Stream
View Full PMD Social Stream
Latest PMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PSYCHEMEDICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMD as an investment opportunity.
ACTON, Mass., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ: PMD), a leading provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023. The Company’s revenue for the quarter ended September 30, 2023, was $5.7 million versus $6.5 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, a decrease of 12%. Net loss for the quarter ended September 30, 2023, was $(2.1 million) or $(0.36) per diluted share, versus net lo
Psychemedics’ FDA-cleared alternative 5-panel drug screen replaces marijuana with fentanyl.ACTON, Mass., Oct. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In an era marked by relentless change and the pressing need to adapt, Psychemedics, a pioneer in the drug screening industry, proudly announces the launch of a revolutionary, Advanced 5-Panel Drug Screen. This groundbreaking offering will transform the way organizations safeguard their workplaces, shifting the spotlight from marijuana to the paramount threat
ACTON, Mass., Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation, the world’s largest provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, is pleased to announce the appointment of Shannon Shoemaker as its new Chief Revenue Officer. In this role, Shoemaker will be responsible for overseeing the company's revenue generation and growth strategies. With an exceptional track record of leadership and a strong background in revenue growth and optimization, Shoemaker brings a wealth of experience to h
ACTON, Mass., Aug. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ: PMD), the world’s largest provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, announced the grant of inducement awards to its newly appointed President and Chief Executive Officer, Brian Hullinger, upon his entering into employment with the Company in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). Mr. Hullinger received an inducement grant option to purchase up to 300,000 shares of common stock. The inducement awards wer
ACTON, Mass., Aug. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ: PMD), the world’s largest provider of hair testing for drugs of abuse, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023. The Company’s revenue for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, was $5.5 million versus $6.5 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2022, a decrease of 15%. Net loss for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, was $(726,000) or $(0.13) per diluted share, versus net loss of $(338,0
PMD Price Returns