Psychemedics Corporation (PMD): Price and Financial Metrics
PMD Stock Summary
- Psychemedics Corp's market capitalization of $27,584,655 is ahead of only 14.82% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 266.52%, Psychemedics Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.06% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PMD's revenue has grown -11.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 14.84% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPNE, IRIX, OFLX, ISR, and TEDU.
- Visit PMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.psychemedics.com.
PMD Stock Price Chart More Charts
PMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.05||52-week high||$14.67|
|Prev. close||$5.85||52-week low||$4.54|
|Day high||$6.50||Avg. volume||23,747|
|50-day MA||$8.10||Dividend yield||11.9%|
|200-day MA||$8.79||Market Cap||33.38M|
Psychemedics Corporation (PMD) Company Bio
Psychemedics Corporation provides testing services for the detection of drugs of abuse through the analysis of hair samples in the United States and internationally. The companys tests provide quantitative information that can indicate the approximate amount of drug ingested, as well as historical data, which can show a pattern of individual drug use over a longer period of time. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Acton, Massachusetts.