Psychemedics Corporation (PMD): Price and Financial Metrics
PMD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $56,052,019, Psychemedics Corp has a greater market value than just 14.55% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 82.26%, Psychemedics Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 84.22% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PMD's revenue has grown -8.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 17.75% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Psychemedics Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IRIX, CNET, DBD, BIOL, and ISDR.
- PMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Psychemedics Corp's official web site, go to www.psychemedics.com.
PMD Stock Price Chart More Charts
PMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.25||52-week high||$19.64|
|Prev. close||$9.20||52-week low||$7.12|
|Day high||$9.30||Avg. volume||20,306|
|50-day MA||$9.41||Dividend yield||7.78%|
|200-day MA||$9.26||Market Cap||51.03M|
Psychemedics Corporation (PMD) Company Bio
Psychemedics Corporation provides testing services for the detection of drugs of abuse through the analysis of hair samples in the United States and internationally. The companys tests provide quantitative information that can indicate the approximate amount of drug ingested, as well as historical data, which can show a pattern of individual drug use over a longer period of time. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Acton, Massachusetts.