Psychemedics Corporation (PMD): Price and Financial Metrics
PMD Stock Summary
- Psychemedics Corp's market capitalization of $53,900,416 is ahead of only 14.5% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 82.26%, Psychemedics Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 85.13% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PMD is more volatile than 88.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Psychemedics Corp are IRIX, DBD, ISDR, CPST, and GIGM.
- Visit PMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.psychemedics.com.
PMD Stock Price Chart More Charts
PMD Price/Volume Stats
Psychemedics Corporation (PMD) Company Bio
Psychemedics Corporation provides testing services for the detection of drugs of abuse through the analysis of hair samples in the United States and internationally. The companys tests provide quantitative information that can indicate the approximate amount of drug ingested, as well as historical data, which can show a pattern of individual drug use over a longer period of time. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Acton, Massachusetts.