PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PMT POWR Grades
- PMT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 61.98% of US stocks.
- PMT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PMT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.96% of US stocks).
PMT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PMT is currently 0.58, higher than just 3% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of PENNYMAC MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PMT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.32% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PENNYMAC MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST are KREF, VEL, BKCC, TWO, and RC.
- PMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PENNYMAC MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST's official web site, go to www.pennymacmortgageinvestmenttrust.com.
PMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PMT's EV/EBIT ratio is 638.78% higher, now standing at 194.3.
- PMT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 164 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMT.
PMT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -143.72%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 341.91%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -663.56%.
The table below shows PMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.81% of graded US stocks.
- PMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.062 -- ranking 289th of 442 Trading stocks.
- KKR, AGNC, and ORC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PMT.
The table below shows PMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PMT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PMT, see our PMT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.89||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
PMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.88||52-week high||$17.24|
|Prev. close||$11.98||52-week low||$10.78|
|Day high||$12.13||Avg. volume||780,216|
|50-day MA||$13.39||Dividend yield||13.7%|
|200-day MA||$13.86||Market Cap||1.06B|
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PMT) Company Bio
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust invests primarily in residential mortgage loans and mortgage-related assets. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Moorpark, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMT Latest Social Stream
View Full PMT Social Stream
Latest PMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENNYMAC MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMT as an investment opportunity.
Mortgage Servicing Could Be a Risk for PennyMac Mortgage Trust. Here's Why
Mortgage servicing saved the day last year, but we might be at a high-water mark for the asset class.
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Declares First Quarter 2023 Dividend for Its Common Shares
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., March 15, 2023--PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) announced today that its Board of Trustees declared a cash dividend of $0.40 per common share of beneficial interest for the first quarter of 2023. This dividend will be paid on April 28, 2023, to common shareholders of record as of April 14, 2023.
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Announces Doug Jones Joined Its Board of Trustees
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., March 10, 2023--PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) announced today that Doug Jones, President and Chief Mortgage Banking Officer, joined its Board of Trustees effective March 7, 2023.
Pennymac Announces Organizational Changes
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., March 09, 2023--PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: PFSI) and PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) announced today that Vandy Fartaj is stepping down from his position as Senior Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer of both PFSI and PMT, in order to pursue other interests.
Don't Be Fooled: This Ultra-High Dividend Might Be in Trouble
Mortgage servicing has been the engine driving profits lately, but the servicing book is fully valued.
PMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PMTWant to see what other sources are saying about PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...