PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PMT): Price and Financial Metrics
PMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.75||52-week high||$16.34|
|Prev. close||$12.67||52-week low||$10.78|
|Day high||$12.75||Avg. volume||795,896|
|50-day MA||$11.94||Dividend yield||13.08%|
|200-day MA||$13.25||Market Cap||1.12B|
PMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMT POWR Grades
- PMT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.08% of US stocks.
- PMT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PMT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
PMT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PENNYMAC MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PENNYMAC MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST is higher than it is for about 98.46% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PMT comes in at -296.69% -- higher than that of only 1.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PENNYMAC MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST, a group of peers worth examining would be ABR, ARI, VEL, AJX, and RC.
- Visit PMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pennymacmortgageinvestmenttrust.com.
PMT Valuation Summary
- PMT's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 19.51% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 166 months, PMT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMT.
PMT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -143.72%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 341.91%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -663.56%.
The table below shows PMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.81% of graded US stocks.
- PMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.062 -- ranking 289th of 442 Trading stocks.
- KKR, AGNC, and ORC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PMT.
The table below shows PMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PMT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PMT, see our PMT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.89||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PMT) Company Bio
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust invests primarily in residential mortgage loans and mortgage-related assets. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Moorpark, California.
PMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMT Latest Social Stream
View Full PMT Social Stream
Latest PMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENNYMAC MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMT as an investment opportunity.
Recent uptick might appease PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE:PMT) institutional owners after losing 16% over the past year
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust's stock price is...
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Declares Second Quarter 2023 Dividends for Its Preferred Shares
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., May 18, 2023--PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) announced today that its Board of Trustees has declared cash dividends for the second quarter of 2023 on its 8.125% Series A Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest (NYSE: PMT PrA), its 8.000% Series B Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest (NYSE: PMT PrB) and its 6.750% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of
PennyMac Mortgage Outperforms Its Peers With an Increase in Book Value Per Share
As the Federal Reserve hiked the Fed funds rate at the most aggressive pace in decades, mortgage originators struggled with ever-declining volumes. PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) is an originator and mortgage REIT, and it would seem a likely candidate to get hit as well. What is this REIT doing right?
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust's (NYSE:PMT) investors will be pleased with their 15% return over the last five years
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., April 27, 2023--PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) today reported net income attributable to common shareholders of $50.2 million, or $0.50 per common share on a diluted basis for the first quarter of 2023, on net investment income of $90.4 million. PMT previously announced a cash dividend for the first quarter of 2023 of $0.40 per common share of beneficial interest, which was declared on March 15, 2023, and will be paid on April 28, 2023, to common shareho
PMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PMTWant to see what other sources are saying about PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...