PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PMT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- PMT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PMT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
PMT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust is higher than it is for about 97.33% of US stocks.
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -95.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust are RC, NEP, FTS, TRQ, and SWX.
- Visit PMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pennymacmortgageinvestmenttrust.com.
PMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PMT's price/sales ratio is 52.94% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- PMT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 145 months.
- Over the past 145 months, PMT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMT.
PMT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 57.8%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1541.55%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -147.21%.
The table below shows PMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.81% of graded US stocks.
- PMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.062 -- ranking 289th of 442 Trading stocks.
- KKR, AGNC, and ORC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PMT.
The table below shows PMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.34||52-week high||$21.11|
|Prev. close||$13.83||52-week low||$11.64|
|Day high||$14.40||Avg. volume||1,201,472|
|50-day MA||$15.07||Dividend yield||13.11%|
|200-day MA||$17.14||Market Cap||1.40B|
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PMT) Company Bio
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust invests primarily in residential mortgage loans and mortgage-related assets. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Moorpark, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMT Latest Social Stream
View Full PMT Social Stream
Latest PMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMT as an investment opportunity.
By investing $1,000 in any one of these stocks, investors can expect a payout of close to or above $100 annually.
Pennymac Companies Launch ‘Greatness Lives Here’ Brand Campaign Celebrating Home as the Foundation for Achieving Life’s Aspirations
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., February 22, 2022--PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: PFSI) and PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) (collectively "Pennymac" or "the companies") today announced the launch of the "Greatness Lives Here" brand campaign, which empowers Pennymac mortgage homeowners, clients and business partners to achieve their highest potential.
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust CUM RED PFD B (NYSE:PMT.PB) declares $0.50/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 7.71%Payable March 15; for shareholders of record…
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust PFD SER A (NYSE:PMT.PA) declares $0.5078/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 7.84%Payable March 15; for shareholders of record…
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., February 10, 2022--PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) announced today that its Board of Trustees has declared cash dividends for the first quarter of 2022 on its 8.125% Series A Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest (the "Series A Preferred Shares") (NYSE: PMT PrA), its 8.000% Series B Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest (the "Series B Preferred Shares") (NYSE: PM
PMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PMTWant to see what other sources are saying about PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch