PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PMT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PMT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PMT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
PMT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PENNYMAC MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PENNYMAC MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST is higher than it is for about 98.25% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PMT's revenue has grown -46.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 4.16% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KREF, BRSP, RC, BKCC, and MFA.
- PMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PENNYMAC MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST's official web site, go to www.pennymacmortgageinvestmenttrust.com.
PMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PMT's EV/EBIT ratio is 834.8% higher, now standing at 255.2.
- PMT's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 160 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMT.
PMT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -145.03%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -40.21%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -40.21%.
The table below shows PMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.81% of graded US stocks.
- PMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.062 -- ranking 289th of 442 Trading stocks.
- KKR, AGNC, and ORC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PMT.
The table below shows PMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.18||52-week high||$18.67|
|Prev. close||$15.26||52-week low||$10.78|
|Day high||$15.29||Avg. volume||1,141,753|
|50-day MA||$13.41||Dividend yield||12.38%|
|200-day MA||$14.81||Market Cap||1.35B|
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PMT) Company Bio
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust invests primarily in residential mortgage loans and mortgage-related assets. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Moorpark, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMT Latest Social Stream
View Full PMT Social Stream
Latest PMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENNYMAC MORTGAGE INVESTMENT TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMT as an investment opportunity.
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., November 17, 2022--PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) announced today that its Board of Trustees has declared cash dividends for the fourth quarter of 2022 on its 8.125% Series A Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest (NYSE: PMT PrA), its 8.000% Series B Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest (NYSE: PMT PrB) and its 6.750% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shar
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: Revenues Beat Expectations, EPS Lags
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust ( NYSE:PMT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net income: US$1.35m...
PennyMac Mortgage (PMT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -97.56% and 16.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., October 27, 2022--PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) today reported net income attributable to common shareholders of $1.5 million, or $0.01 per common share on a diluted basis for the third quarter of 2022, on net investment income of $151.1 million. PMT previously announced a cash dividend for the third quarter of 2022 of $0.47 per common share of beneficial interest, which was declared on September 21, 2022 and paid on October 28, 2022 to common sharehold
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., October 20, 2022--PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) will announce results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 in a news release to be issued after the market close on Thursday, October 27, 2022. The release will be available online at www.PennyMac-REIT.com.
PMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PMTWant to see what other sources are saying about PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch