PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PMT): Price and Financial Metrics
PMT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PMT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.75% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PMT is more volatile than only 1.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust are CLI, PAA, VCTR, EPRT, and SF.
- Visit PMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pennymacmortgageinvestmenttrust.com.
PMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
PMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.47||52-week high||$23.79|
|Prev. close||$23.52||52-week low||$19.74|
|Day high||$23.59||Avg. volume||779,194|
|50-day MA||$22.93||Dividend yield||7.99%|
|200-day MA||$22.26||Market Cap||2.35B|
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PMT) Company Bio
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust invests primarily in residential mortgage loans and mortgage-related assets. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Moorpark, California.