PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PMT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PMT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- PMT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PMT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PMT has reported earnings growth of -3,459.2%, putting it ahead of just 0.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PMT comes in at -214.49% -- higher than that of merely 0.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTS, MAC, GOGL, TRQ, and GLOP.
- PMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust's official web site, go to www.pennymacmortgageinvestmenttrust.com.
PMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PMT's price/sales ratio is 52.94% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- PMT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 145 months.
- Over the past 145 months, PMT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMT.
PMT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -268.47%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -147.21%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -852.17%.
The table below shows PMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32% of graded US stocks.
- PMT's asset turnover comes in at 0.062 -- ranking 292nd of 458 Trading stocks.
- KKR, AGNC, and ORC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PMT.
The table below shows PMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.71||52-week high||$21.53|
|Prev. close||$19.85||52-week low||$14.79|
|Day high||$19.95||Avg. volume||838,241|
|50-day MA||$19.47||Dividend yield||9.47%|
|200-day MA||$19.18||Market Cap||1.93B|
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PMT) Company Bio
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust invests primarily in residential mortgage loans and mortgage-related assets. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Moorpark, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMT Latest Social Stream
View Full PMT Social Stream
Latest PMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMT as an investment opportunity.
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust to Present at the 2021 Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) announced today that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, David A. Spector, and Senior Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer, Daniel S. Perotti, will participate in a fireside chat discussion at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, September 15, 2021. A link to the live audio webcast will be available on PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trusts
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 dividend stocks with over 9% yield. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 Dividend Stocks with Over 9% Yield. Whether you are an avid investor looking to diversify your portfolio with a range of stocks, […]
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) announced today that its Board of Trustees has declared cash dividends for the third quarter of 2021 on its 8.125% Series A Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest (the Series A Preferred Shares) (NYSE: PMT PrA) and its 8.00% Series B Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest (the Series B Preferred Shares) (NYSE: P
Mortgage REIT PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) has announced they will be selling a new issue of fixed rate perpetual preferred stock. PMT has 2 fixed to floating rate preferreds currently outstanding which can be seen here. Neither issue is currently redeemable. The permanent ticker will be PMT-C after the issue spends a few days Continue reading "mREIT PennyMac Mortgage InVestment Trust Announces New Preferred Issue" The post mREIT PennyMac Mortgage InVestment Trust Announces New Preferred Issue first appeared on Innovative Income Investor .
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust Prices Public Offering of 6.75% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) (the Company) today announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 10,000,000 of its 6.
PMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PMTWant to see what other sources are saying about PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch