PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNM POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PNM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.89% of US stocks.
- PNM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- PNM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.55% of US stocks).
PNM Stock Summary
- PNM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 416.81 -- higher than 92.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Pnm Resources Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.6% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Pnm Resources Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 0% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pnm Resources Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UHT, POR, NWE, AWR, and SJW.
- PNM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pnm Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.pnmresources.com.
PNM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, PNM's price/earnings ratio is 6.22% lower, now standing at 21.1.
- Over the past 243 months, PNM's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
- PNM's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNM.
PNM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 4.34%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4553.44%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 376.03%.
The table below shows PNM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.29% of graded US stocks.
- PNM's asset turnover comes in at 0.204 -- ranking 58th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- XEL, SRE, and MSEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNM.
The table below shows PNM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.52||52-week high||$50.25|
|Prev. close||$49.41||52-week low||$39.26|
|Day high||$49.61||Avg. volume||829,128|
|50-day MA||$48.85||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$48.88||Market Cap||4.25B|
PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM) Company Bio
PNM Resources operates in energy and energy-related businesses in the United States, serving customers in New Mexico and Texas. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNM Latest Social Stream
View Full PNM Social Stream
Latest PNM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pnm Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNM as an investment opportunity.
The Board of Directors of Public Service Company of New Mexico, a subsidiary of PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM), declared the regular quarterly dividend of $1.145 per share on the 4.58 percent series of cumulative preferred stock. The preferred stock dividend is payable October 15, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business October 1, 2021.
PNM Resources' (PNM) focus on generating green energy and its planned investments are likely to fortify its operations further.
This is the ideal time to look for interesting utilities stocks to add to your portfolio now that we're sitting in a trading range.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
PNM Resources' (PNM) Q2 earnings meet the year-earlier figure while its revenues improve year over year on the back of improvement in demand.
PNM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|