PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNM POWR Grades
- PNM scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 60.11% of US stocks.
- PNM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PNM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.39% of US stocks).
PNM Stock Summary
- Pnm Resources Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.81% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.88%, Pnm Resources Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.84% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PNM is more volatile than only 0.02% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PNM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CWT, POR, AXTA, NOMD, and FTI.
- Visit PNM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pnmresources.com.
PNM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, PNM's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.45% lower, now standing at 17.5.
- Over the past 243 months, PNM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.6.
- Over the past 243 months, PNM's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNM.
PNM Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -2.82%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 684.8%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 16.05%.
The table below shows PNM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.37||52-week high||$50.25|
|Prev. close||$48.37||52-week low||$39.00|
|Day high||$48.54||Avg. volume||849,880|
|50-day MA||$48.82||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$48.83||Market Cap||4.15B|
PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM) Company Bio
PNM Resources operates in energy and energy-related businesses in the United States, serving customers in New Mexico and Texas. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
PNM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNM Latest Social Stream
View Full PNM Social Stream
Latest PNM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pnm Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNM as an investment opportunity.
Avangrid (NYSE:AGR) is scheduled to announce Q2 earnings results on Tuesday, July 20th, after market close.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.40 (+25.0% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $1.5B (+7.8% Y/Y).Over the last 2 years, AGR has beaten EPS estimates 38% of the time and has beaten revenue estimates...
No summary available.
PNM Resources (Holding Co found using ticker (PNM) now have 8 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 51.5 and 48 calculating the average target price we see 49.93. Now with the previous closing price of 48.81 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 2.3%. The day 50 moving average is 48.92 and the 200 moving average now moves to 48.87. The market cap for the company is $4,193m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="PNM" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] PNM Resources, through its subsidiaries, provides electricity and electric services in the United States. It operates through Public Service Company of New Mexic...
Over the past three months, shares of PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM ) moved lower by 0.95%. Before we understand the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt PNM Resources has. PNM Resources''s Debt According to the PNM Resources''s most recent balance sheet as reported on April 30, 2021, total debt is at $3.41 billion, with $2.21 billion in long-term debt and $1.21 billion in current debt. Adjusting for $7.52 million in cash-equivalents, the company has a net debt of $3.41 billion. Let''s define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company''s debt which is due within 1 year, Full story available on Benzinga.com
(RTTNews) - Texas-New Mexico Power Company, a unit of PNM Resources, Inc. (PNM) has filed a settlement in its application to amend its Distribution Cost Recovery Factor to recover nearly 105 million in net distribution infrastructure investments made during 2020, the company said in a statement on Friday. The settlement helps PNM Resources to
PNM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|