PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PNM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.33% of US stocks.
- PNM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PNM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.66% of US stocks).
PNM Stock Summary
- PNM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 365.8 -- higher than 93.07% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PNM's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PNM is more volatile than only 5.6% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pnm Resources Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be POR, UHT, AWR, PSHG, and LUMN.
- PNM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pnm Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.pnmresources.com.
PNM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, PNM's price/earnings ratio is 6.22% lower, now standing at 21.1.
- Over the past 243 months, PNM's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
- PNM's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNM.
PNM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 19.85%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 44.95%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 10.53%.
The table below shows PNM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.05% of graded US stocks.
- PNM's asset turnover comes in at 0.213 -- ranking 54th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- CEQP, XEL, and PCYO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNM.
The table below shows PNM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.57||52-week high||$50.11|
|Prev. close||$47.78||52-week low||$43.43|
|Day high||$48.71||Avg. volume||681,797|
|50-day MA||$46.67||Dividend yield||2.86%|
|200-day MA||$46.98||Market Cap||4.17B|
PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM) Company Bio
PNM Resources operates in energy and energy-related businesses in the United States, serving customers in New Mexico and Texas. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNM Latest Social Stream
View Full PNM Social Stream
Latest PNM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pnm Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNM as an investment opportunity.
We have narrowed our search to five utility stocks. These are XEL, WEC, ETR, PNM and ATO.
PNM Resources Recognized as One of America's Most Responsible Companies for the Second Consecutive Year
PNM Resources, Inc. (NYSE: PNM) has been named for the second consecutive year to Newsweek's list of America's Most Responsible Companies highlighting companies for performance in the areas of environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG).
Rating Action: Moody's downgrades Texas-New Mexico Power to Baa1; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 10 Feb 2022Approximately $900 million of debt outstandingNew York, February 10, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service (Moody's) downgraded Texas-New Mexico Power Company's (TNMP) Issuer rating to Baa1 from A3 and senior secured rating to A2 from A1. The outlook is stable.Downgrades:..Issuer: Texas-New Mexico Power Company.... Issuer Rating, Downgraded to Baa1 from A3....Senior Secured Bank Credit Facility, Downgraded to A2 from A1....Senior Secured First Mortgage Bonds, Downgraded to A2 from A1Actions:..Issuer: Texas-New Mexico Power Company....Outlook, Changed To Stable From NegativeRATINGS RATIONALE"TNMP's rating downgrade reflects our expectation that the company's financial metrics ...
PNM vs. WEC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Investment company Benjamin Edwards Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Apple Inc, NextEra Energy Inc, Microsoft Corp, American Electric Power Co Inc, NVIDIA Corp, sells ISHARES TRUST, Communication Services Select Sector SPDR Fund, Realty Income Corp, ARK Innovation ETF, Pinnacle West Capital Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Benjamin Edwards Inc.
PNM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|