PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM): Price and Financial Metrics
PNM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.76||52-week high||$49.60|
|Prev. close||$44.85||52-week low||$42.75|
|Day high||$44.93||Avg. volume||574,390|
|50-day MA||$44.54||Dividend yield||3.28%|
|200-day MA||$47.16||Market Cap||3.84B|
PNM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNM POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PNM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.18% of US stocks.
- PNM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PNM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.43% of US stocks).
PNM Stock Summary
- PNM's went public 37.74 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PNM RESOURCES INC is higher than it is for about 90.22% of US stocks.
- The volatility of PNM RESOURCES INC's share price is greater than that of only 3.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PNM RESOURCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SJW, YORW, EE, PLNT, and UHAL.
- Visit PNM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pnmresources.com.
PNM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, PNM's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.43% lower, now standing at 19.4.
- PNM's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNM.
PNM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 7.85%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 22.25%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.3%.
The table below shows PNM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.05% of graded US stocks.
- PNM's asset turnover comes in at 0.213 -- ranking 54th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- CEQP, XEL, and PCYO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNM.
The table below shows PNM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM) Company Bio
PNM Resources operates in energy and energy-related businesses in the United States, serving customers in New Mexico and Texas. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
PNM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNM Latest Social Stream
View Full PNM Social Stream
Latest PNM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PNM RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNM as an investment opportunity.
Today the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (NMPRC) approved the unanimous settlement agreement reached by Public Service Company of New Mexico (PNM), a wholly-owned subsidiary of PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM), and parties in the case resolving all remaining steps involved in the retirement of the San Juan coal plant under New Mexico's Energy Transition Act. These steps include bill credits issued to customers and the issuance of lower-cost securitization bonds to fund the energy transition.
At its regular meeting held today, the Board of Directors of PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) declared the regular quarterly dividend of $0.3675 per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable November 10, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business October 27, 2023.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does PNM Resources (PNM) have what it takes? Let's find out.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights FirstEnergy, PNM Resources, PepsiCo, Atmos Energy and J&J Snack Foods
FirstEnergy, PNM Resources, PepsiCo, Atmos Energy and J&J Snack Foods are included in this Analyst Blog.
Defensive stocks like FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), PNM Resources, Inc. (PNM), PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP), Atmos Energy Corporation (ATO) and J&J Snack Foods Corp. (JJSF) are a safe bet during these times of economic uncertainties.
PNM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|