PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM): Price and Financial Metrics
PNM Stock Summary
- Pnm Resources Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.67% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 35.02, Pnm Resources Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Pnm Resources Inc's share price is greater than that of just 13.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PNM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HNP, UHAL, GRIF, POR, and UHT.
- Visit PNM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pnmresources.com.
PNM Stock Price Chart More Charts
PNM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.20||52-week high||$56.14|
|Prev. close||$38.00||52-week low||$27.08|
|Day high||$36.86||Avg. volume||771,895|
|50-day MA||$47.77||Dividend yield||3.24%|
|200-day MA||$49.73||Market Cap||2.88B|
PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM) Company Bio
PNM Resources operates in energy and energy-related businesses in the United States, serving customers in New Mexico and Texas. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.