PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNM POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PNM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.94% of US stocks.
- PNM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- PNM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
PNM Stock Summary
- PNM's went public 35.39 years ago, making it older than 92.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.88%, Pnm Resources Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.59% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Pnm Resources Inc's share price is greater than that of just 4.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pnm Resources Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be POR, FTI, KAR, CWT, and TAC.
- PNM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pnm Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.pnmresources.com.
PNM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.15||52-week high||$50.25|
|Prev. close||$48.97||52-week low||$34.24|
|Day high||$49.26||Avg. volume||987,985|
|50-day MA||$49.14||Dividend yield||2.67%|
|200-day MA||$47.23||Market Cap||4.22B|
PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM) Company Bio
PNM Resources operates in energy and energy-related businesses in the United States, serving customers in New Mexico and Texas. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
PNM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNM Latest Social Stream
View Full PNM Social Stream
Latest PNM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pnm Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNM as an investment opportunity.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Today, the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT) voted to approve the unanimous stipulation and agreement among parties for the merger of PNM Resources, Inc. (NYSE: PNM), including its Texas utility subsidiary, Texas-New Mexico Power Company (TNMP), with AVANGRID (NYSE: AGR).
PNM Resources' (PNM) higher year-over-year earnings and revenues in Q1 are partly offset by escalated operating expenses.
2021 First Quarter GAAP earnings of $0.20 per diluted share
RBC Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Pnm Resources Inc.
PNM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|