PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PNM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- PNM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
PNM Stock Summary
- PNM RESOURCES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.42% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PNM RESOURCES INC is higher than it is for about 89.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PNM is more volatile than just 0.09% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PNM RESOURCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NWE, COLD, JOE, CWT, and BFC.
- Visit PNM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pnmresources.com.
PNM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, PNM's price/earnings ratio is 25.76% higher, now standing at 24.9.
- PNM's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNM.
PNM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 7.85%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 22.25%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.3%.
The table below shows PNM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.05% of graded US stocks.
- PNM's asset turnover comes in at 0.213 -- ranking 54th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- CEQP, XEL, and PCYO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNM.
The table below shows PNM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PNM, see our PNM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$50.06||Average Broker Recommendation||2.14 (Hold)|
PNM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.94||52-week high||$49.60|
|Prev. close||$49.02||52-week low||$43.43|
|Day high||$49.14||Avg. volume||648,026|
|50-day MA||$49.14||Dividend yield||3.02%|
|200-day MA||$47.88||Market Cap||4.20B|
PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM) Company Bio
PNM Resources operates in energy and energy-related businesses in the United States, serving customers in New Mexico and Texas. The company was founded in 1917 and is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNM Latest Social Stream
View Full PNM Social Stream
Latest PNM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PNM RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNM as an investment opportunity.
PNM Resources, Inc. (NYSE:PNM) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 88% of the company
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in PNM Resources implies that they have significant influence over the...
Public Service Company of New Mexico Declares Preferred Dividend
The Board of Directors of Public Service Company of New Mexico, a subsidiary of PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM), declared the regular quarterly dividend of $1.145 per share on the 4.58 percent series of cumulative preferred stock. The preferred stock dividend is payable April 15, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business March 31, 2023.
PNM Resources and AVANGRID file joint motion with New Mexico Public Regulation Commission to dismiss merger appeal, resolve through rehearing and reconsideration
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) and Avangrid, Inc. have filed a joint motion, together with the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (NMPRC), in the Joint Applicants' appeal pending at the New Mexico Supreme Court (Court) to dismiss the appeal and remand the case back to the NMPRC for rehearing and reconsideration.
PNM Resources (NYSE:PNM) Is Paying Out A Larger Dividend Than Last Year
PNM Resources, Inc.'s ( NYSE:PNM ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to $0.3675...
PNM Resources, Inc. (NYSE:PNM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
PNM Resources, Inc. (NYSE:PNM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 24, 2023 Operator: Good morning and welcome to the PNM Resources Fourth Quarter 2022 Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note that this event is being recorded. I would […]
PNM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pnm Resources Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pnm Resources Inc (PNM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pnm Resources Inc (PNM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pnm Resources Inc (PNM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...