PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, PNM has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 6.57% US-listed dividend payers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PNM has less fluctuation in its price than 99.9% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, PNM generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 6.41% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PNM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: INFY, STON, EVOL, SAIC and PBI.
PNM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PNM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 2224.3%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pnm Resources Inc are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for PNM than it is for only 100% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- PNM's market cap of approximately $4 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 99.45% of them.
PNM Dividend Chart
PNM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|