PNM Resources, Inc. (Holding Co.) (PNM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PNM's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than 6.66% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.96 -- higher than 88.93% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- PNM is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 7.89% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PNM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CHE, GTY, LINC, HMG and BJ.
PNM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PNM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 44.41%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PNM, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, Pnm Resources Inc's expected return of -44.41% is higher than merely 16.9% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PNM has a discount rate lower than merely 16.9% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for PNM than it is for merely 12.68% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, Pnm Resources Inc has an equity discount rate lower than merely 14.08% of them.
PNM Dividend Chart
PNM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|