Pool Corporation (POOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
POOL POWR Grades
- POOL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.91% of US stocks.
- POOL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- POOL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.72% of US stocks).
POOL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for POOL is 5.18 -- better than 93.13% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for POOL is currently 61.06, higher than 92.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Pool Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pool Corp are ULTA, TSCO, GWW, JBHT, and DOV.
- POOL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pool Corp's official web site, go to www.poolcorp.com.
POOL Valuation Summary
- POOL's price/earnings ratio is 35.9; this is 85.05% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, POOL's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.
- POOL's price/sales ratio has moved up 3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POOL.
POOL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 34.53%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 138.79%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.48%.
The table below shows POOL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
POOL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- POOL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.56% of graded US stocks.
- POOL's asset turnover comes in at 2.435 -- ranking 24th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- WLFC, FSTR, and AE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with POOL.
The table below shows POOL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
POOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$555.00||52-week high||$582.27|
|Prev. close||$560.10||52-week low||$305.47|
|Day high||$562.33||Avg. volume||273,017|
|50-day MA||$499.16||Dividend yield||0.57%|
|200-day MA||$442.89||Market Cap||22.25B|
Pool Corporation (POOL) Company Bio
Pool Corporation offers swimming pool supplies, equipment, and related leisure products in North America, Europe, South America, and Australia. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Covington, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
POOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POOL Latest Social Stream
View Full POOL Social Stream
Latest POOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pool Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POOL as an investment opportunity.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Pool Corporation...
Pool Co. (NASDAQ:POOL) Vice Chairman De La Mesa Manuel J. Perez sold 21,278 shares of the companys stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 19th. The shares were sold at an average price of $578.32, for a total transaction of $12,305,492.96. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which 
Livingston Group Asset Management CO operating as Southport Capital Management Has $2.19 Million Stock Position in Pool Co. (NASDAQ:POOL)
Livingston Group Asset Management CO operating as Southport Capital Management trimmed its position in Pool Co. (NASDAQ:POOL) by 4.9% in the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 5,042 shares of the specialty retailers stock after selling 262 shares 
The rise in October's personal income and personal consumption spending proves that people are showing faith in the economy, making this an ideal time to invest in consumer discretionary stocks like BVH, HGV, POOL and VSTO.
COVINGTON, La., Nov. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pool Corporation (Nasdaq:POOL) announced today that Peter D. Arvan, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Melanie Housey Hart, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be participating in the 2021 Stephens Annual Investment Conference at the Omni Nashville Hotel in Nashville, TN. The presentation will occur on Thursday, December 2, 2021, at 1:00 PM Central Time and will be in a fireside chat format consisting of a short presentation followed by Q&A. Informational materials used during the conference will be posted on POOLCORPs website on the morning of the conference.
POOL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|