Pool Corporation (POOL): Price and Financial Metrics
POOL Stock Summary
- Pool Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.3% of US listed stocks.
- POOL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 326.35 -- higher than 87.41% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Pool Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pool Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LPLA, RL, EEFT, RJF, and WSM.
- POOL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pool Corp's official web site, go to www.poolcorp.com.
POOL Stock Price Chart More Charts
POOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$217.51||52-week high||$238.23|
|Prev. close||$224.57||52-week low||$154.16|
|Day high||$227.67||Avg. volume||190,295|
|50-day MA||$219.38||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$201.21||Market Cap||8.71B|
Pool Corporation (POOL) Company Bio
Pool Corporation offers swimming pool supplies, equipment, and related leisure products in North America, Europe, South America, and Australia. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Covington, Louisiana.