Pool Corporation (POOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
POOL POWR Grades
- POOL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for POOL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- POOL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
POOL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $19,205,087,588, Pool Corp has a greater market value than 86.98% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for POOL is 5.52 -- better than 93.56% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Pool Corp is higher than 91.1% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to POOL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GWW, ULTA, CHD, J, and DLTR.
- POOL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pool Corp's official web site, go to www.poolcorp.com.
POOL Valuation Summary
- POOL's price/earnings ratio is 35.9; this is 85.05% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, POOL's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.
- POOL's price/sales ratio has moved up 3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POOL.
POOL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 76.7%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 159.58%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -39.64%.
The table below shows POOL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
POOL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- POOL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.54% of graded US stocks.
- POOL's asset turnover comes in at 2.513 -- ranking 22nd of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- HBP, ABC, and BXC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with POOL.
The table below shows POOL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
POOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$477.15||52-week high||$500.85|
|Prev. close||$474.68||52-week low||$293.38|
|Day high||$480.79||Avg. volume||290,167|
|50-day MA||$478.29||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$405.74||Market Cap||19.13B|
Pool Corporation (POOL) Company Bio
Pool Corporation offers swimming pool supplies, equipment, and related leisure products in North America, Europe, South America, and Australia. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Covington, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
POOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POOL Latest Social Stream
View Full POOL Social Stream
Latest POOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pool Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POOL as an investment opportunity.
Wasatch Core Growth Fund recently released its Q2 2021 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The fund posted a return of 8.6% for the quarter, outperforming its benchmark, the Russell 2000 Index which returned 4.3% in the same quarter. You should check out Wasatch’s top 5 stock picks for investors to […]
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Pool Corp. (POOL) closed at $496.89 within the newest buying and selling session, marking a -0.07% transfer from the prior day. This variation lagged the S&P 500s 0.03% loss on the day. Coming into right now, shares of the distributor of provides for swimming swimming pools had gained 2.15% up to now month. In that  The post Pool Corp. (POOL) Dips Extra Than Broader Markets: What You Ought to Know appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Pool Corp. (POOL) closed at $496.89 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.07% move from the prior day.
Dark Pools continue to erode the integrity of the American stock market. Gensler sees this—will he take action? The post SEC Chief: About ‘Half of Our Markets’ Go to Dark Pools appeared first on The Tokenist.
POOL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|