Pool Corp. (POOL): Price and Financial Metrics
POOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$362.51||52-week high||$423.97|
|Prev. close||$353.60||52-week low||$295.95|
|Day high||$366.08||Avg. volume||405,544|
|50-day MA||$339.81||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$348.79||Market Cap||14.02B|
POOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POOL POWR Grades
- POOL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for POOL is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- POOL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
POOL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for POOL is 3.97 -- better than 87.25% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of POOL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, POOL is more volatile than only 6.3% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to POOL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be RHI, EME, WSM, BLDR, and AVY.
- Visit POOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.poolcorp.com.
POOL Valuation Summary
- POOL's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 26.32% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- POOL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POOL.
POOL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 97.33%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 67.79%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 67.79%.
The table below shows POOL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
POOL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- POOL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.56% of graded US stocks.
- POOL's asset turnover comes in at 2.435 -- ranking 24th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- WLFC, FSTR, and AE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with POOL.
The table below shows POOL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Pool Corp. (POOL) Company Bio
POOLCORP is the world's leading wholesale distributor of swimming pool equipment, parts and supplies, and related outdoor living products. The company operates over 410 locations worldwide with more than 5,500 employees through three primary distribution networks: SCP Distributors LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC, and Horizon Distributors Inc. Our Sales Centers each operate with full profit and loss responsibility, giving our organization an entrepreneurial spirit. (Source:Wikipedia)
POOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POOL Latest Social Stream
View Full POOL Social Stream
Latest POOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POOL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POOL as an investment opportunity.
Now may be the time to consider buying this dividend grower, which has been held back by challenges in the housing market.
National Pool Tile (NPT), a national distributor of swimming pool tiles, pool finishes, hardscapes, and outdoor living products owned by Pool Corporation (NASDAQ: POOL), is excited to announce the opening of its newest pool product design center. With nearly 30 NPT Design Centers currently located in top new pool construction and remodel markets throughout the U.S., the new Austin, TX location is poised to transform the way pools are designed and built by providing a destination for both pool bu
Pool Corp (POOL) benefits from solid demand for maintenance and repair activities, and strategic expansions.
ASO vs. POOL: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Firstly, we'll...
POOL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|