Portland General Electric Co (POR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
POR POWR Grades
- POR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 72.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for POR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- POR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
POR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Portland General Electric Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 20.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Portland General Electric Co is higher than it is for about 79.08% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Portland General Electric Co's share price is greater than that of just 20.49% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to POR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PNM, ATGFF, CWT, PPC, and OGE.
- Visit POR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.portlandgeneral.com.
POR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.72||52-week high||$51.60|
|Prev. close||$48.72||52-week low||$31.96|
|Day high||$50.11||Avg. volume||651,199|
|50-day MA||$48.47||Dividend yield||3.28%|
|200-day MA||$42.56||Market Cap||4.46B|
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Company Bio
Portland General Electric Company engages in the generation, purchase, transmission, distribution, and retail sale of electricity in the state of Oregon. The company was founded in 1930 and is based in Portland, Oregon.
POR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POR Latest Social Stream
View Full POR Social Stream
Latest POR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Portland General Electric Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POR as an investment opportunity.
Portland General Electric (POR): Q1 GAAP EPS of $1.07 beats by $0.18.Revenue of $609M (+6.3% Y/Y) beats by $51.64M.Press Release...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Portland General Electric Co (NYSE: POR)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 30, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, everyone, and welcome to the Portland General Electric Company's First Quarter 2021 Earnings Results Conference Call.
Portland General Electric (POR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.58% and 0.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Portland General Electric Company (NYSE: POR) today reported net income of $96 million, or $1.07 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2021. This compares with net income of $81 million, or 91 cents per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2020.
Portland General Electric (POR) declares $0.43/share quarterly dividend, 5.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.4075.Forward yield 3.47%Payable July 15; for shareholders of record June 25; ex-div June 24.See POR Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
POR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PORWant to do more research on Portland General Electric Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch