Portland General Electric Co (POR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
POR POWR Grades
- POR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for POR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- POR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
POR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 119.63, PORTLAND GENERAL ELECTRIC CO is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.77% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PORTLAND GENERAL ELECTRIC CO is higher than it is for about 82.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, POR is more volatile than just 16.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to POR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UHT, LUMN, CNSL, CORR, and PNM.
- Visit POR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.portlandgeneral.com.
POR Valuation Summary
- POR's price/earnings ratio is 17.5; this is 18.6% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- POR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 77 over the prior 203 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POR.
POR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 15.03%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 10.64%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 7.98%.
The table below shows POR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
POR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- POR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.11% of graded US stocks.
- POR's asset turnover comes in at 0.255 -- ranking 35th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- GNE, NFG, and ET are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with POR.
The table below shows POR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
POR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.78||52-week high||$57.03|
|Prev. close||$48.61||52-week low||$41.58|
|Day high||$49.01||Avg. volume||841,944|
|50-day MA||$45.47||Dividend yield||3.72%|
|200-day MA||$49.70||Market Cap||4.35B|
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Company Bio
Portland General Electric Company engages in the generation, purchase, transmission, distribution, and retail sale of electricity in the state of Oregon. The company was founded in 1930 and is based in Portland, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
POR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POR Latest Social Stream
View Full POR Social Stream
Latest POR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PORTLAND GENERAL ELECTRIC CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POR as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Portland General Electric Company ( NYSE:POR ) by...
Portland General Electric (POR) edged higher Thursday after Credit Suisse upgraded shares to Neutral from Underperform with a $46 price target, up from $41, following an "eventful"…
Portland General Electric Company Announces Pricing of a Public Offering of 10,100,000 Shares of Common Stock
PORTLAND, Ore., Oct. 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Portland General Electric Company (NYSE: POR) ("PGE" or the "Company"), a fully integrated energy company, today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 10,100,000 shares of its common stock, all of which are being…
Portland General Electric (POR) on Wednesday priced an underwritten public offering of 10.1M shares being offered in connection with forward sale deals at $43/share, or $434.3M.The…
WASHINGTON (dpa-AFX) - Portland General Electric Company (POR), an electricity distributer, announced on Wednesday that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 10.1 million shares at $43 …
POR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PORWant to do more research on Portland General Electric Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch