Portland General Electric Co (POR): Price and Financial Metrics
POR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.78||52-week high||$51.58|
|Prev. close||$41.32||52-week low||$38.01|
|Day high||$41.69||Avg. volume||885,941|
|50-day MA||$41.00||Dividend yield||4.58%|
|200-day MA||$46.04||Market Cap||4.12B|
POR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POR POWR Grades
- POR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 55.41% of US stocks.
- POR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- POR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.08% of US stocks).
POR Stock Summary
- For POR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.12% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of PORTLAND GENERAL ELECTRIC CO's share price is greater than that of merely 18.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- PORTLAND GENERAL ELECTRIC CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -18.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 18.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to POR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RM, AWR, PANL, UHAL, and RUN.
- POR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PORTLAND GENERAL ELECTRIC CO's official web site, go to www.portlandgeneral.com.
POR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, POR's price/sales ratio is 11.76% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- POR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.6 over the prior 214 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POR.
POR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3.02%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.99%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3.02%.
The table below shows POR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
POR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- POR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.11% of graded US stocks.
- POR's asset turnover comes in at 0.255 -- ranking 35th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- GNE, NFG, and ET are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with POR.
The table below shows POR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Company Bio
Portland General Electric Company engages in the generation, purchase, transmission, distribution, and retail sale of electricity in the state of Oregon. The company was founded in 1930 and is based in Portland, Oregon.
POR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POR Latest Social Stream
View Full POR Social Stream
Latest POR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PORTLAND GENERAL ELECTRIC CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POR as an investment opportunity.
Optimism for Portland General Electric (NYSE:POR) has grown this past week, despite five-year decline in earnings
Ideally, your overall portfolio should beat the market average. But in any portfolio, there will be mixed results...
These names have yields above the S&P 500 average, and are also undervalued, which could lead to double-digit annualized returns over the next several years.
Unveiling the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats of Portland General Electric Co (POR) in Q3 2023
Portland General Electric Company (NYSE:POR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 27, 2023 Portland General Electric Company beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.4649, expectations were $0.45. Operator: Good morning, everyone. And welcome to Portland General Electric Company’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Results Conference Call. Today is Friday, October 27, 2023. This call is being […]
Q3 2023 Portland General Electric Co Earnings Call
POR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PORWant to do more research on Portland General Electric Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch