Portland General Electric Co (POR): Price and Financial Metrics
POR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $3,872,434,538, Portland General Electric Co has a greater market value than 78.97% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 399.23, Portland General Electric Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.53% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Portland General Electric Co's share price is greater than that of just 4.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to POR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NWE, AWR, MLCO, SHEN, and PNM.
- POR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Portland General Electric Co's official web site, go to www.portlandgeneral.com.
POR Stock Price Chart More Charts
POR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.94||52-week high||$63.08|
|Prev. close||$51.23||52-week low||$37.83|
|Day high||$50.79||Avg. volume||806,735|
|50-day MA||$55.97||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$55.81||Market Cap||4.29B|
Portland General Electric Co (POR) Company Bio
Portland General Electric Company engages in the generation, purchase, transmission, distribution, and retail sale of electricity in the state of Oregon. The company was founded in 1930 and is based in Portland, Oregon.