Power Integrations, Inc. (POWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
POWI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where POWI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for POWI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- POWI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 48th percentile.
POWI Stock Summary
- For POWI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.33% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for Power Integrations Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 8.2% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Power Integrations Inc comes in at 50.71%, a number that bests 85.17% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Power Integrations Inc are MANH, HRTX, BLI, MNOV, and LSCC.
- Visit POWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.power.com.
POWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, POWI's price/sales ratio is 90.83% higher, now standing at 10.4.
- Over the past 243 months, POWI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.5.
- Over the past 243 months, POWI's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POWI.
POWI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 56.98%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 629.42%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 32.79%.
The table below shows POWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
POWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- POWI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.22% of graded US stocks.
- POWI's asset turnover comes in at 0.713 -- ranking 100th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SWKS, ADI, and TXN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with POWI.
The table below shows POWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
POWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.03||52-week high||$110.66|
|Prev. close||$103.72||52-week low||$70.14|
|Day high||$104.73||Avg. volume||339,076|
|50-day MA||$102.20||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$90.95||Market Cap||6.04B|
Power Integrations, Inc. (POWI) Company Bio
Power Integrations designs, develops, manufactures, and markets analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits, and other electronic components and circuitry used in high-voltage power conversion. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
POWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POWI Latest Social Stream
View Full POWI Social Stream
Latest POWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Power Integrations Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POWI as an investment opportunity.
Power Integrations (NASDAQ:POWI) had declared $0.15/share quarterly dividend, 15.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.13. Payable Dec. 31; for shareholders of record Nov. 30; ex-div Nov. 29. See POWI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
SAN JOSE, Calif., November 23, 2021--Power Integrations (Nasdaq: POWI) today announced that Balu Balakrishnan and Sandeep Nayyar, the company’s CEO and CFO, will participate in an online fireside chat at the Wells Fargo TMT Summit on December 1 at 9:40 a.m. Pacific time. A live webcast of the event will be available via the investor page of the company’s website, investors.power.com.
David Matthews, Insider at Power Integrations (NASDAQ:POWI), made a large insider sell on November 16, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Matthews sold 2,500 shares of Power Integrations at a price of $108.01. The total transaction amounted to $270,032. Following the transaction, Matthews still owns 102,311 shares of the company, worth $11,105,859.00. Power Integrations shares are trading up 0.85%
It might not seem like a good idea, but these 10 small-cap tech stocks to buy have all delivered excellent returns over the long term.
Man Group plc lifted its stake in Power Integrations, Inc. (NASDAQ:POWI) by 14.0% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 41,045 shares of the semiconductor companys stock after purchasing an additional 5,042 shares during the period. Man Group plcs holdings in 
POWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching POWIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Power Integrations Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Power Integrations Inc (POWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Power Integrations Inc (POWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Power Integrations Inc (POWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch