Power Integrations, Inc. (POWI): Price and Financial Metrics
POWI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for POWI is currently 49.28, higher than 93.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For POWI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for Power Integrations Inc; that's greater than it is for only 8.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to POWI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACLS, FORM, JNPR, CIEN, and UTSI.
- Visit POWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.power.com.
POWI Stock Price Chart More Charts
POWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.87||52-week high||$111.56|
|Prev. close||$101.19||52-week low||$64.95|
|Day high||$100.61||Avg. volume||227,040|
|50-day MA||$100.47||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$88.32||Market Cap||2.92B|
Power Integrations, Inc. (POWI) Company Bio
Power Integrations designs, develops, manufactures, and markets analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits, and other electronic components and circuitry used in high-voltage power conversion. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in San Jose, California.