Power Integrations, Inc. (POWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
POWI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where POWI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.68% of US stocks.
- POWI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- POWI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
POWI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Power Integrations Inc is higher than 84.34% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Power Integrations Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for Power Integrations Inc; that's greater than it is for just 9.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to POWI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMTC, IMMR, RMAX, ROLL, and CNS.
- Visit POWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.power.com.
POWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, POWI's price/sales ratio is 65.38% higher, now standing at 8.6.
- POWI's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.6 over the prior 243 months.
- POWI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 25.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POWI.
POWI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 163.5%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 172.07%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 218.84%.
The table below shows POWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
POWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.77||52-week high||$99.98|
|Prev. close||$96.99||52-week low||$50.34|
|Day high||$99.98||Avg. volume||360,138|
|50-day MA||$82.05||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$79.99||Market Cap||6.05B|
Power Integrations, Inc. (POWI) Company Bio
Power Integrations designs, develops, manufactures, and markets analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits, and other electronic components and circuitry used in high-voltage power conversion. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in San Jose, California.
POWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POWI Latest Social Stream
View Full POWI Social Stream
Latest POWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Power Integrations Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POWI as an investment opportunity.
With me on the call today are Balu Balakrishnan, President and CEO of Power Integrations; and Sandeep Nayyar, our Chief Financial Officer. During the call today, we will refer to financial measures not calculated according to GAAP.
Power Integrations (POWI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.67% and 3.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 29, 2021--Power Integrations announced second-quarter financial results.
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
solarseven/iStock via Getty ImagesPower Integrations (NASDAQ:POWI) is one of those companies you just want to buy shares in because everything looks right. The company is well managed, it is very profitable, its products are good for society, and its markets are growing. Unfortunately when everything looks that good share prices...
POWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching POWIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Power Integrations Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Power Integrations Inc (POWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Power Integrations Inc (POWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Power Integrations Inc (POWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch