Power Integrations, Inc. (POWI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, POWI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 259,044,000, ranking above 93.87% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that POWI has less volatility in its price than merely 5.84% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with POWI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MUX, TAP, ORI, CCF and SJW.
POWI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of POWI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 82.68% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Power Integrations Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Power Integrations Inc's dividend yield of 0.63% is in the bottom 8.46%.
- POWI's annual revenue of 452 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 27.8% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of opportunity, POWI's provides a return of -82.68% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 8.34% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
POWI Dividend Chart
POWI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
POWI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on POWI dividends?Want to do more research on Power Integrations Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Power Integrations Inc Common Stock (POWI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Power Integrations Inc (POWI) - Dividend Investor
Power Integrations Inc (POWI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha