Power Integrations, Inc. (POWI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, POWI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 261,112,000, ranking above 94.02% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with POWI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CASH, KWR, CPA, UBS and CMD.
POWI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Power Integrations Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 83.2% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of POWI, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Power Integrations Inc's dividend yield of 0.82% is in the bottom 10.57%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, POWI has a beta lower than 64.4% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Power Integrations Inc's estimated return of -83.2% surpasses about 6.48% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
POWI Dividend Chart
POWI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
POWI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on POWI dividends?Want to do more research on Power Integrations Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Power Integrations Inc Common Stock (POWI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Power Integrations Inc (POWI) - Dividend Investor
Power Integrations Inc (POWI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha