Power Integrations, Inc. (POWI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- POWI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 129,145,000; for context, that's better than 89.07% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with POWI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RDY, EMRAF, AMRK, NXRT and SEB.
POWI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of POWI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 90.38% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Power Integrations Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- POWI's annual revenue of 703 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 94.15% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Power Integrations Inc's estimated return of -90.38% surpasses about 5.51% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for POWI, approximately 4.41% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
POWI Dividend Chart
POWI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
POWI Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on POWI dividends?Want to do more research on Power Integrations Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Power Integrations Inc Common Stock (POWI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Power Integrations Inc (POWI) - Dividend Investor
Power Integrations Inc (POWI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha