Power Integrations, Inc. (POWI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- POWI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 129,145,000; for context, that's better than 89.07% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with POWI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RDY, EMRAF, AMRK, NXRT and SEB.
POWI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Power Integrations Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 93.11% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Power Integrations Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Power Integrations Inc's market cap of $6 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 3.5% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for POWI, approximately just 2.08% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 3.19% of companies in the same revenue class.
POWI Dividend Chart
POWI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
POWI Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on POWI dividends?Want to do more research on Power Integrations Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Power Integrations Inc Common Stock (POWI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Power Integrations Inc (POWI) - Dividend Investor
Power Integrations Inc (POWI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha