Power Integrations, Inc. (POWI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- POWI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 103,353,000; for context, that's better than 89.99% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that POWI has less fluctuation in its price than just 12.36% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with POWI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CLMT, WNC, PEAK, LVS and GLNG.
POWI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of POWI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 87.21% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Power Integrations Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Power Integrations Inc produces a dividend yield 0.47% -- which falls in the bottom 6.28%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 28.46% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, POWI's provides a return of -87.21% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 6.04% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
POWI Dividend Chart
POWI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
POWI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on POWI dividends?Want to do more research on Power Integrations Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Power Integrations Inc Common Stock (POWI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Power Integrations Inc (POWI) - Dividend Investor
Power Integrations Inc (POWI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha