Primo Water Corporation (PRMW): Price and Financial Metrics
PRMW Stock Summary
- Primo Water Corp's stock had its IPO on June 16, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.44% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, PRMW has reported earnings growth of -133.25%, putting it ahead of merely 14.69% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Primo Water Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 12.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Primo Water Corp are GIII, AVT, BOSC, UEPS, and CECE.
- Visit PRMW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.primowatercorp.com.
PRMW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRMW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.93||52-week high||$17.85|
|Prev. close||$14.68||52-week low||$6.33|
|Day high||$15.20||Avg. volume||1,901,705|
|50-day MA||$16.01||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$14.52||Market Cap||2.40B|
Primo Water Corporation (PRMW) Company Bio
Primo Water Corporation provides multi-gallon purified bottled water, self-service refill water, and water dispensers in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
PRMW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Primo Water Corp. To summarize, we found that Primo Water Corp ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 50%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PRMW, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 59% of its capital from equity, and 41% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 21.4% of US equities in the Consumer Defensive sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Primo Water Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 13%; for context, that number is higher than 88.12% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Primo Water Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.31. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 24.08% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRMW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRMW Latest Social Stream
View Full PRMW Social Stream
Latest PRMW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Primo Water Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRMW as an investment opportunity.
Primo Water Corporation (NYSE: PRMW) (TSX: PRMW) (the "Company" or "Primo"), a leading provider of water direct to consumers and water filtration services in North America and Europe as well as a leading provider of water dispensers, purified bottled water, and self-service refill drinking water in the U.S. and Canada, today announced that it will present at the Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference (virtual format) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021.
Primo Water (PRMW) declares $0.06/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.54%Payable March 29; for shareholders of record March 12; ex-div March 11.See PRMW Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Primo Water announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Primo Water Corporation (NYSE: PRMW) (TSX: PRMW) (the "Company" or "Primo"), a leading provider of water direct to consumers and water filtration services in North America and Europe as well as a leading provider of water dispensers, purified and spring bottled water, and self-service refill drinking water in the U.S. and Canada, announced that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of US$0.06 per share on common shares, payable in cash on March 29, 2021 to shareowners of record at the close of business on March 12, 2021.
Canaccord Genuity Stick to Their Buy Rating for Primo Water
PRMW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PRMWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Primo Water Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!