Primo Water Corporation (PRMW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRMW POWR Grades
- PRMW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRMW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PRMW ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 55th percentile.
PRMW Stock Summary
- PRMW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,617.76 -- higher than 98.61% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PRIMO WATER CORP's stock had its IPO on June 16, 1992, making it an older stock than 81.47% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of PRIMO WATER CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRIMO WATER CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BJRI, WVVI, INNV, SAM, and CVET.
- PRMW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRIMO WATER CORP's official web site, go to www.primowatercorp.com.
PRMW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PRMW's EV/EBIT ratio is 235.1% higher, now standing at 56.8.
- PRMW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRMW.
PRMW Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -4.11%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -1.14%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -98.85%.
The table below shows PRMW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRMW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRMW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.49% of graded US stocks.
- PRMW's asset turnover comes in at 0.561 -- ranking 6th of 6 Candy & Soda stocks.
- COKE, FIZZ, and CELH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRMW.
The table below shows PRMW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRMW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRMW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.03||52-week high||$20.12|
|Prev. close||$12.49||52-week low||$12.15|
|Day high||$13.10||Avg. volume||865,220|
|50-day MA||$13.45||Dividend yield||2.24%|
|200-day MA||$14.59||Market Cap||2.10B|
Primo Water Corporation (PRMW) Company Bio
Primo Water Corporation provides multi-gallon purified bottled water, self-service refill water, and water dispensers in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRMW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRMW Latest Social Stream
View Full PRMW Social Stream
Latest PRMW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRIMO WATER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRMW as an investment opportunity.
Primo Water Corporation (NYSE: PRMW) (TSX: PRMW) (the "Company" or "Primo"), a leading provider of sustainable drinking water solutions in North America and Europe, announced that Primo Water Europe has acquired Eureau Sources and Defeaus, two French companies specializing in the marketing and packaging of spring water.
Primo (PRMW) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
The consensus price target hints at a 47.2% upside potential for Primo (PRMW). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Primo Water Corp. (PRMW) offers bottled, spring, sparkling, and mineral water, along with water filtration equipment to both consumers and commercial customers. If you've ever seen a water jug refill machine at a local grocery store, there's a good chance it's a Primo product at one of 20,000 retail locations. Indeed, the company is a major business generating over $2 billion in revenue over the past year with overall solid fundamentals.
That being said, shares have been under pressure amid the broader market selloff while growth has slowed compared to what was a breakout year during the pandemic as consumers stocked up on home beverage...
Primo Water Corporation (NYSE: PRMW) (TSX: PRMW) (the "Company" or "Primo"), a leading provider of sustainable drinking water solutions in North America and Europe, today announced the planned retirement of Jay Wells, Chief Financial Officer, effective April 1, 2023. Mr. Wells will remain in his position until his retirement date. The Company has initiated a comprehensive search for a successor, which will include both internal and external candidates.
PRMW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|