Primo Water Corporation (PRMW): Price and Financial Metrics
PRMW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PRMW is 3.17 -- better than 83.2% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 143.21, Primo Water Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.82% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, PRMW has reported earnings growth of -135.73%, putting it ahead of only 10.31% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Primo Water Corp are CLGX, NDLS, GNW, HCCI, and CCOI.
- Visit PRMW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to primowater.com.
PRMW Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRMW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.31||52-week high||$16.35|
|Prev. close||$15.44||52-week low||$9.54|
|Day high||$15.47||Avg. volume||1,438,284|
|50-day MA||$12.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.42||Market Cap||609.17M|
Primo Water Corporation (PRMW) Company Bio
Primo Water Corporation provides multi-gallon purified bottled water, self-service refill water, and water dispensers in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
PRMW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Primo Water Corp. To summarize, we found that Primo Water Corp ranked in the 17st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PRMW, they are:
- In the past 4.65 years, Primo Water Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.31%; that's better than 85.83% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Defensive sector, where it is classified.
- Primo Water Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|