Primo Water Corporation (PRMW): Price and Financial Metrics
PRMW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PRMW is 3.17 -- better than 83.1% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 85.48, Primo Water Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.16% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Primo Water Corp is reporting a growth rate of -135.73%; that's higher than just 10.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Primo Water Corp are SYNH, KALU, CLGX, FWONA, and CATM.
- PRMW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Primo Water Corp's official web site, go to primowater.com.
PRMW Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRMW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.18||52-week high||$16.00|
|Prev. close||$8.87||52-week low||$6.33|
|Day high||$9.29||Avg. volume||2,118,560|
|50-day MA||$12.80||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$13.00||Market Cap||1.24B|
Primo Water Corporation (PRMW) Company Bio
Primo Water Corporation provides multi-gallon purified bottled water, self-service refill water, and water dispensers in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.