Primo Water Corporation (PRMW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRMW POWR Grades
- PRMW scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRMW is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 39 weeks.
- PRMW's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.89% of US stocks).
PRMW Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Primo Water Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PRMW has reported earnings growth of -321.7%, putting it ahead of only 7.01% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PRMW is more volatile than just 2.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRMW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GBLI, VIRC, FOSL, CIA, and SVT.
- Visit PRMW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.primowatercorp.com.
PRMW Valuation Summary
- PRMW's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 48.15% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- PRMW's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PRMW's price/earnings ratio has gone down 185.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRMW.
PRMW Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 3.66%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 867.65%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -18.63%.
The table below shows PRMW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRMW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRMW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.71% of graded US stocks.
- PRMW's asset turnover comes in at 0.561 -- ranking 6th of 6 Candy & Soda stocks.
- COKE, FIZZ, and CELH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRMW.
The table below shows PRMW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRMW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRMW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.03||52-week high||$18.00|
|Prev. close||$15.94||52-week low||$12.39|
|Day high||$16.04||Avg. volume||1,122,037|
|50-day MA||$16.68||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$16.58||Market Cap||2.57B|
Primo Water Corporation (PRMW) Company Bio
Primo Water Corporation provides multi-gallon purified bottled water, self-service refill water, and water dispensers in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRMW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRMW Latest Social Stream
View Full PRMW Social Stream
Latest PRMW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Primo Water Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRMW as an investment opportunity.
SAULT STE. MARIE, Ontario., Oct. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Algoma Steel Group Inc., with operations based in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario (“Algoma”) (NASDAQ: ASTL, ASTLW; TSX: ASTL, ASTL.WT), a leading Canadian producer of hot and cold rolled steel sheet and plate products, today announced the addition of six new directors to its Board following the closing of Algoma’s business combination with Legato Merger Corp. (“the Transaction”). The new directors expand the range of expertise offered, and
Primo Water Corporation (NYSE: PRMW) (TSX: PRMW) (the "Company" or "Primo"), a leading provider of sustainable drinking water solutions in North America and Europe, today announced that it has acquired Get Fresh and its brand, Dar Natury, which means gift of nature. Get Fresh is a leading distributor of water solutions in northern and eastern Poland.
Primo Water Corporation Announces Appointment of Jeff Johnson as SVP Global Operational Excellence and Service Optimization
Primo Water Corporation (NYSE: PRMW) (TSX: PRMW) ("Primo"), a leading provider of sustainable drinking water solutions in North America and Europe, today announced the appointment of Jeff Johnson as SVP Global Operational Excellence and Service Optimization, effective October 25, 2021.
Primo Water Corporation (NYSE: PRMW) (TSX: PRMW) (the "Company" or "Primo"), a leading provider of sustainable drinking water solutions in North America and Europe, today announced that the Company will release its third quarter ended October 2, 2021 financial results before the markets open on Thursday, November 4, 2021.
TAMPA, Fla., Sept. 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Primo Water Corporation (NYSE: PRMW) (TSX: PRMW) ("Primo"), a leading provider of sustainable drinking water solutions in North America and Europe, today announced the appointment of Cate Gutowski as Chief Operating Officer, effective October 27,
PRMW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|