Primo Water Corporation (PRMW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRMW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PRMW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRMW is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PRMW's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 37.13% of US stocks).
PRMW Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 403.14, PRIMO WATER CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.54% of US stocks.
- PRIMO WATER CORP's stock had its IPO on June 16, 1992, making it an older stock than 81.96% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PRMW is more volatile than just 15.73% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRIMO WATER CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FSTR, OCC, AKA, EDUC, and UTZ.
- Visit PRMW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.primowatercorp.com.
PRMW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PRMW's EV/EBIT ratio is 307.46% higher, now standing at 81.9.
- PRMW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 58.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRMW.
PRMW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -13.79%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 19.18%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -33.18%.
The table below shows PRMW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRMW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRMW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.49% of graded US stocks.
- PRMW's asset turnover comes in at 0.561 -- ranking 6th of 6 Candy & Soda stocks.
- COKE, FIZZ, and CELH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRMW.
The table below shows PRMW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRMW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRMW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.71||52-week high||$16.53|
|Prev. close||$15.59||52-week low||$12.15|
|Day high||$15.71||Avg. volume||839,409|
|50-day MA||$15.47||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$14.14||Market Cap||2.51B|
Primo Water Corporation (PRMW) Company Bio
Primo Water Corporation provides multi-gallon purified bottled water, self-service refill water, and water dispensers in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRMW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRMW Latest Social Stream
View Full PRMW Social Stream
Latest PRMW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRIMO WATER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRMW as an investment opportunity.
PRIMO WATER CORPORATION ANNOUNCES DATE FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2022 EARNINGS RELEASE AND CONFERENCE CALL
Primo Water Corporation (NYSE: PRMW) (TSX: PRMW) (the "Company" or "Primo"), a leading provider of sustainable drinking water solutions direct to consumers in North America and Europe, today announced that the Company will release its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022 and fiscal year 2022 financial results before the markets open on Thursday, February 23, 2023.
Primo Water Corporation (NYSE: PRMW) (TSX: PRMW) (the "Company" or "Primo"), a leading provider of sustainable drinking water solutions in North America and Europe, today announced the appointment of David W. Hass as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Hass is replacing Mr. Jay Wells, who previously announced his planned retirement as Chief Financial Officer, effective April 1, 2023. Mr. Wells will assist with the CFO transition through his retirement date.
TAMPA, Fla. , Jan. 9, 2023 /CNW/ - Primo Water Corporation (NYSE: PRMW ) (TSX: PRMW ) ("Primo"), a leading provider of sustainable drinking water solutions direct to consumers in North America and Europe, today announces its 2023 and 2024 full year revenue and Adjusted EBITDA outlook ahead of its presentation at the ICR Conference on Monday, January 9, 2023 , as follows: Full Year 2023E* Full Year 2024E ($ in millions) Low High Revenue * $2,300 $2,350 High-Single Digit Adjusted EBITDA $450 $470 Approaching $530 *2023E revenue growth excludes the 2022 revenue from businesses exited in 2022 ($48.4 million of … Full story available on Benzinga.com
In sight of ICR Conference, Primo Water (PRMW) announces its 2023 and 2024 full year revenue and Adjusted EBITDA.The company sees revenue for FY 2023 of $2,300M-$2,350M vs
Primo Water Corporation (NYSE: PRMW) (TSX: PRMW) ("Primo"), a leading provider of sustainable drinking water solutions direct to consumers in North America and Europe, today announced that it will present at the ICR Conference on Monday, January 9, 2023.
PRMW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|