Primo Water Corporation (PRMW): Price and Financial Metrics
PRMW Stock Summary
- PRMW's went public 28.85 years ago, making it older than 79.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, PRMW has reported earnings growth of -150.55%, putting it ahead of merely 13.17% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PRMW is more volatile than merely 9.78% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Primo Water Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be UEPS, GOOS, BJRI, PFMT, and SRCL.
- PRMW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Primo Water Corp's official web site, go to www.primowatercorp.com.
PRMW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRMW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.62||52-week high||$17.85|
|Prev. close||$16.51||52-week low||$9.12|
|Day high||$16.69||Avg. volume||1,508,800|
|50-day MA||$16.19||Dividend yield||1.44%|
|200-day MA||$15.04||Market Cap||2.67B|
Primo Water Corporation (PRMW) Company Bio
Primo Water Corporation provides multi-gallon purified bottled water, self-service refill water, and water dispensers in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
PRMW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Primo Water Corp. To summarize, we found that Primo Water Corp ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Primo Water Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 61. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 20.17% of US equities in the Consumer Defensive sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.58 years comes in at -0.11%; that's greater than merely 12.65% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Primo Water Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.56. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.69% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRMW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRMW Latest Social Stream
View Full PRMW Social Stream
Latest PRMW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Primo Water Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRMW as an investment opportunity.
Primo Water Corporation Announces Date for First Quarter Earnings Release and Details Relating to the 2021 Annual and Special Meeting of Shareowners
Primo Water Corporation (NYSE: PRMW) (TSX: PRMW) (the "Company" or "Primo"), a leading provider of water direct to consumers and water filtration services in North America and Europe as well as a leading provider of water dispensers, purified and spring bottled water, and self-service refill drinking water in the U.S. and Canada, today announced that the Company will release its first quarter ended April 3, 2021 financial results before the markets open on Thursday, May 6, 2021.
Details the CEO buys this past week for the following companies: Editas Medicine, Dominion Energy, Evergy, Primo Water and Agree Realty
TAMPA, Fla., March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Primo Water Corporation (NYSE: PRMW) (TSX: PRMW) (the "Company" or "Primo"), a leading provider of water direct to consumers and water filtration services in North America and Europe as well as a leading provider of water dispensers, purified…
Primo Water announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
18, 2021 /CNW/ -- mPrest announced that it has joined forces with Microsoft to bring AI, ML and IoT transformation capabilities to the energy industry on Microsoft Azure, setting new industry standards and supporting the goal of zero emissions and sustainability. mPrest joins Microsoft's global independent software vendor partner ecosystem which includes sales and go-to-market support.
PRMW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PRMWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Primo Water Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!