PROS Holdings, Inc. (PRO): Price and Financial Metrics
PRO Stock Summary
- PRO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 537.6 -- higher than 91.49% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PROS Holdings Inc is higher than 99.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.12, PROS Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALLT, INST, CLDR, COUP, and MODN.
- PRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROS Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.pros.com.
PRO Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRO Price/Volume Stats
PROS Holdings, Inc. (PRO) Company Bio
PROS Holdings, Inc. provides big data software applications worldwide. It offers pricing and sales effectiveness software solutions that enable companies in the manufacturing, distribution, and services industries to analyze, optimize, and execute sales, pricing, quoting, and rebate strategies, such as Scientific Analytics, Price Optimizer, Deal Optimizer, Sales Optimizer, and Cameleon configure-price-quote. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.