PROS Holdings, Inc. (PRO): Price and Financial Metrics
PRO Stock Summary
- PRO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 711.66 -- higher than 94.06% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PROS Holdings Inc is higher than 99.36% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.08, PROS Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PROS Holdings Inc are ALLT, OKTA, CLDR, EVBG, and QTWO.
- Visit PRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pros.com.
PRO Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.79||52-week high||$75.39|
|Prev. close||$51.30||52-week low||$39.60|
|Day high||$51.89||Avg. volume||288,539|
|50-day MA||$61.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.25||Market Cap||2.14B|
PROS Holdings, Inc. (PRO) Company Bio
PROS Holdings, Inc. provides big data software applications worldwide. It offers pricing and sales effectiveness software solutions that enable companies in the manufacturing, distribution, and services industries to analyze, optimize, and execute sales, pricing, quoting, and rebate strategies, such as Scientific Analytics, Price Optimizer, Deal Optimizer, Sales Optimizer, and Cameleon configure-price-quote. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.