PROS Holdings, Inc. (PRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PRO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
PRO Stock Summary
- PROS Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.37% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.71, PROS Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 79.11% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 137.22%, PROS Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.84% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROS Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ATRC, PLAB, CRVL, FPAY, and ATR.
- Visit PRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pros.com.
PRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.49||52-week high||$51.83|
|Prev. close||$48.71||52-week low||$24.55|
|Day high||$48.68||Avg. volume||297,373|
|50-day MA||$43.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.77||Market Cap||2.15B|
PROS Holdings, Inc. (PRO) Company Bio
PROS Holdings, Inc. provides big data software applications worldwide. It offers pricing and sales effectiveness software solutions that enable companies in the manufacturing, distribution, and services industries to analyze, optimize, and execute sales, pricing, quoting, and rebate strategies, such as Scientific Analytics, Price Optimizer, Deal Optimizer, Sales Optimizer, and Cameleon configure-price-quote. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRO Latest Social Stream
View Full PRO Social Stream
Latest PRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROS Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRO as an investment opportunity.
PROS Holdings found using ticker (PRO) now have 8 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 60 and 30 with the average target price sitting at 47. Given that the stocks previous close was at 46.31 this indicates there is a potential upside of 1.5%. The day 50 moving average is 41.83 and the 200 moving average now moves to 44.63. The market cap for the company is $2,116m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="PRO" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] PROS Holdings provides solutions that optimize the processes of selling and shopping in the digital economy worldwide. The company offers PROS Smart CPQ, a tool for sales teams and partners to respond to customer...
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO), a provider of AI-powered solutions that optimize selling in the digital economy, today announced that company management will participate virtually in the following investment conferences in June. Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference Andres Reiner, President & CEO, Alex Harrington, VP of Finance, and Belinda Overdeput, Senior Manager, Investor Relations Tuesday, June 8, 2021 | Virtual Fireside Chat 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM E
Photo by metamorworks/iStock via Getty Images PROS' (PRO) improved growth trends are worth highlighting. After the recent market correction and growing rotation out of tech stocks, PROS' valuation appears more attractive. Despite the more attractive valuation, PROS' valuation remains a bet on a strong growth rebound over a lengthy period....
Needham analyst Scott Berg assigned a Buy rating to PROS Holdings (PRO) today and set a price target of $51.00. The post PROS Holdings (PRO) Receives a New Rating from a Top Analyst appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
CEO Andres Reiner has done a decent job of delivering relatively good performance at PROS Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:PRO...
PRO Price Returns