Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (PROV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PROV POWR Grades
- PROV scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 81.36% of US stocks.
- PROV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 120 days.
- PROV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
PROV Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.41 for Provident Financial Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.17% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PROV is more volatile than only 1.04% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PROV comes in at 35.68% -- higher than that of 93.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EGBN, TBNK, PFIS, ACBI, and FNWB.
- Visit PROV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myprovident.com.
PROV Valuation Summary
- PROV's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 15.62% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PROV's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.6.
- PROV's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PROV.
PROV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -44.99%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -27.88%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -25.27%.
The table below shows PROV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PROV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PROV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.99||52-week high||$18.48|
|Prev. close||$17.00||52-week low||$11.40|
|Day high||$16.99||Avg. volume||19,870|
|50-day MA||$17.15||Dividend yield||3.3%|
|200-day MA||$16.71||Market Cap||127.70M|
Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (PROV) Company Bio
Provident Financial Holdings provides community and mortgage banking services to consumers and small to mid-sized businesses in the Inland Empire region of Southern California. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Riverside, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PROV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PROV Latest Social Stream
View Full PROV Social Stream
Latest PROV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Provident Financial Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PROV as an investment opportunity.
Provident Financial Services, I found using ticker (PFS) have now 5 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 27 and 23 calculating the mean target price we have 25.4. Given that the stocks previous close was at 22.26 this indicates there is a potential upside of 14.1%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 22.02 while the 200 day moving average is 23. The company has a market capitalisation of $1,682m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="PFS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Provident Financial Services operates as the bank holding company for Provident Bank that provides various banking products and services to individuals, families, and businesses in...
Provident Financial Services, I found using ticker (PFS) have now 5 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 27 and 23 with a mean TP of 25.4. Given that the stocks previous close was at 21.9 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 16.0%. The 50 day MA is 21.84 and the 200 day moving average is 22.87. The market capitalisation for the company is $1,676m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="PFS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Provident Financial Services operates as the bank holding company for Provident Bank that provides various banking products and services to individua...
MacDougall to serve as General Counsel of Provident Bank, Beacon Trust Company and Deputy General Counsel of Provident Financial Services, Inc. MacDougall to serve as General Counsel of Provident Bank, Beacon Trust Company and Deputy General Counsel of Provident Financial Services, Inc.
Is It Smart To Buy Provident Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE:PFS) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend? Simply Wall St
The board of Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PROV ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.14...
PROV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PROVWant to do more research on Provident Financial Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch