Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (PROV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PROV Stock Summary
- PROV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.08% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PROV is more volatile than only 0.09% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PROV comes in at 36.36% -- higher than that of 95.46% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Provident Financial Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TCBI, CFB, BWFG, CUBI, and HAIN.
- Visit PROV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myprovident.com.
PROV Valuation Summary
- PROV's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 15.62% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PROV's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.6.
- PROV's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PROV.
PROV Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 66.59%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 59.37%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -66.31%.
The table below shows PROV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PROV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PROV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.83||52-week high||$18.25|
|Prev. close||$14.59||52-week low||$13.76|
|Day high||$14.88||Avg. volume||6,813|
|50-day MA||$14.82||Dividend yield||3.78%|
|200-day MA||$16.24||Market Cap||108.04M|
Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (PROV) Company Bio
Provident Financial Holdings provides community and mortgage banking services to consumers and small to mid-sized businesses in the Inland Empire region of Southern California. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Riverside, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PROV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PROV Latest Social Stream
View Full PROV Social Stream
Latest PROV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Provident Financial Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PROV as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PROV ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The...
Provident Financial Services, Inc. (PFS) CEO Tony Labozzetta on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
Net Income of $2.26 Million in the December 2021 Quarter Loans Held for Investment Increase Slightly from June 30, 2021 to $852.0 Million Total Deposits Increase 2% from June 30, 2021 to $956.3 Million Improved Asset Quality with a $1.1 Million Recovery from the Allowance for Loan Losses Non-Interest Expenses Remain Well-Controlled RIVERSIDE, Calif., Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (“Company”), NASDAQ GS: PROV, the holding company for Provident Savings Bank,
RIVERSIDE, Calif., Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (“Company”), NASDAQ GS: PROV, the holding company for Provident Savings Bank, F.S.B., today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.14 per share. Shareholders of the Company’s common stock at the close of business on February 15, 2022 will be entitled to receive the cash dividend. The cash dividend will be payable on March 8, 2022. Safe-Harbor Statement Certain
RIVERSIDE, Calif., Jan. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (“Company”) (Nasdaq GS: PROV), the holding company for Provident Savings Bank, F.S.B., today announced that it will distribute a news release announcing earnings for the second quarter of fiscal 2022 prior to the market open on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. Additionally, the Company will host a conference call for institutional investors and bank analysts on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. (Pacific) to
PROV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PROVWant to do more research on Provident Financial Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch