Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (PROV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PROV Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 291.47, PROVIDENT FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.86% of US stocks.
- PROV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.7% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PROV is more volatile than only 3.71% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FNWB, PWOD, FLIC, HOPE, and BANC.
- Visit PROV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myprovident.com.
PROV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PROV's price/earnings ratio is 6.09% higher, now standing at 12.2.
- PROV's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PROV.
PROV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -29.16%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.18%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 44.65%.
The table below shows PROV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PROV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PROV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.68||52-week high||$17.37|
|Prev. close||$14.51||52-week low||$13.50|
|Day high||$14.70||Avg. volume||7,398|
|50-day MA||$14.23||Dividend yield||3.86%|
|200-day MA||$14.87||Market Cap||105.74M|
Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (PROV) Company Bio
Provident Financial Holdings provides community and mortgage banking services to consumers and small to mid-sized businesses in the Inland Empire region of Southern California. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Riverside, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PROV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PROV Latest Social Stream
View Full PROV Social Stream
Latest PROV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROVIDENT FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PROV as an investment opportunity.
James A. Christy , EVP at Provident Finl Services (NYSE: PFS ), reported a large insider sell on November 28, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday showed that Christy sold 5,000 shares of Provident Finl Services . The total transaction amounted to $112,851. Provident Finl Services shares are trading up 0.36% at $22.1 at the time of this writing on Tuesday morning. Now trade stocks online commission free with Charles Schwab, a trusted and complete investment firm. Why Insider Transactions Are Important Insider transactions shouldn''t be used … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Provident Financial Services remains strong with decent revenue growth and stable margins. See why I prefer PFS stock is a buy.
We Think Some Shareholders May Hesitate To Increase Provident Financial Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:PROV) CEO Compensation
The underwhelming share price performance of Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PROV ) in the past three years...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Provident...
The board of Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PROV ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 8th of...
PROV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PROVWant to do more research on Provident Financial Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch