Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (PROV): Price and Financial Metrics
PROV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.56||52-week high||$14.98|
|Prev. close||$11.45||52-week low||$10.16|
|Day high||$11.56||Avg. volume||5,582|
|50-day MA||$12.02||Dividend yield||4.93%|
|200-day MA||$13.00||Market Cap||80.76M|
PROV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PROV Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.15 for PROVIDENT FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 90.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 104.36%, PROVIDENT FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.55% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PROV comes in at -142.42% -- higher than that of merely 4.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBSI, RBCAA, DCOM, EGBN, and TRST.
- PROV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROVIDENT FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.myprovident.com.
PROV Valuation Summary
- PROV's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.4; this is 98.15% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PROV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PROV.
PROV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -85.34%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 15.24%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -41.59%.
The table below shows PROV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (PROV) Company Bio
Provident Financial Holdings provides community and mortgage banking services to consumers and small to mid-sized businesses in the Inland Empire region of Southern California. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Riverside, California.
PROV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PROV Latest Social Stream
View Full PROV Social Stream
Latest PROV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROVIDENT FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PROV as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PROV ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Provident Financial Holdings, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:PROV ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.14 per share on 7th...
Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:PROV) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript October 26, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Provident Financial Holdings First Quarter Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Later, we will conduct a question-and-answer session, instructions will be given at […]
RIVERSIDE, Calif., Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (“Company”), NASDAQ GS: PROV, the holding company for Provident Savings Bank, F.S.B., today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.14 per share. Shareholders of the Company’s common stock at the close of business on November 16, 2023 will be entitled to receive the cash dividend. The cash dividend will be payable on December 7, 2023. Safe-Harbor Statement Cert
A comprehensive analysis of the company's performance and financial achievements
PROV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PROVWant to do more research on Provident Financial Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch