Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (PROV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PROV Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 125%, PROVIDENT FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.75% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PROV is more volatile than just 0.09% of stocks we're observing.
- PROVIDENT FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -95.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 6.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PROVIDENT FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC are CZWI, WASH, BRKL, SBSI, and TBNK.
- PROV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROVIDENT FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.myprovident.com.
PROV Valuation Summary
- PROV's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 4% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PROV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PROV.
PROV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -85.34%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 15.24%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -41.59%.
The table below shows PROV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PROV Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PROV, see our PROV price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$18.50||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
PROV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PROV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.53||52-week high||$16.63|
|Prev. close||$13.69||52-week low||$13.29|
|Day high||$13.90||Avg. volume||6,432|
|50-day MA||$14.09||Dividend yield||4.13%|
|200-day MA||$14.28||Market Cap||96.02M|
Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (PROV) Company Bio
Provident Financial Holdings provides community and mortgage banking services to consumers and small to mid-sized businesses in the Inland Empire region of Southern California. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Riverside, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PROV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PROV Latest Social Stream
View Full PROV Social Stream
Latest PROV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROVIDENT FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PROV as an investment opportunity.
Here's What We Like About Provident Financial Holdings' (NASDAQ:PROV) Upcoming Dividend
It looks like Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PROV ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The...
Provident Financial Holdings Second Quarter 2023 Earnings: EPS Beats Expectations
Provident Financial Holdings ( NASDAQ:PROV ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$10.2m (flat...
Provident Financial Holdings Reports Second Quarter of Fiscal 2023 Results
Net Income of $2.37 Million in the December 2022 Quarter Net Interest Margin Expanded 41 Basis Points in Comparisonto the Same Quarter Last Year Loans Held for Investment Increased 11% from June 30, 2022 to $1.04 Billion Total Deposits Decreased 1% from June 30, 2022 to $945.3 Million Strong Asset Quality with Non-Performing Assets to Total Assets Ratio of 0.08% Non-Interest Expenses Remained Well-Controlled RIVERSIDE, Calif., Jan. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Provident Financial Holdings, Inc.
Provident Financial Holdings Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
RIVERSIDE, Calif., Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (“Company”), NASDAQ GS: PROV, the holding company for Provident Savings Bank, F.S.B., today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.14 per share. Shareholders of the Company’s common stock at the close of business on February 14, 2023 will be entitled to receive the cash dividend. The cash dividend will be payable on March 7, 2023. Safe-Harbor Statement Certain
Provident Financial Holdings To Host Earnings Release Conference Call
RIVERSIDE, Calif., Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (“Company”) (Nasdaq GS: PROV), the holding company for Provident Savings Bank, F.S.B., today announced that it will distribute a news release announcing earnings for the second quarter of fiscal 2023 prior to the market open on Friday, January 27, 2023. Additionally, the Company will host a conference call for institutional investors and bank analysts on Monday, January 30, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. (Pacific) to disc
PROV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PROVWant to do more research on Provident Financial Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...