Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (PROV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PROV reports less variability in its cash flow than just 14.93% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, PROV has returned $4,177,000 US dollars -- more than just 11.4% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PROV's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: IBTX, RYAAY, DEA, INGR and CLB.
PROV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Provident Financial Holdings Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 24.47% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Provident Financial Holdings Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Provident Financial Holdings Inc produces a dividend yield 4.06% -- which falls in the top 26.93%.
- Based on dividend growth rate, PROV boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 18.19% of the dividend issuers in our set.
PROV Dividend Chart
PROV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PROV Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PROV dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Provident Financial Holdings Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Provident Financial Holdings Inc Common Stock (PROV) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) - Dividend Investor
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha