Provident Financial Holdings, Inc. (PROV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PROV has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.15%, higher than about 8.02% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, PROV has returned $4,165,000 US dollars, more than just 12.98% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PROV's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AEE, GHG, QCOM, EVI and JKHY.
PROV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PROV, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 78.17%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Provident Financial Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Provident Financial Holdings Inc's dividend yield of 3.42% is in the top 28.64%.
- Provident Financial Holdings Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than just 12.76% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for PROV, approximately 92.23% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PROV Dividend Chart
PROV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PROV Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PROV dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Provident Financial Holdings Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Provident Financial Holdings Inc Common Stock (PROV) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) - Dividend Investor
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (PROV) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha