PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PSB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- PSB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 28.16% of US stocks).
PSB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ps Business Parks Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.18% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ps Business Parks Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for Ps Business Parks Inc; that's greater than it is for just 11.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PSB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATRI, NGS, EHTH, BRKS, and RAVN.
- Visit PSB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.psbusinessparks.com.
PSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$153.84||52-week high||$165.85|
|Prev. close||$153.43||52-week low||$109.26|
|Day high||$154.88||Avg. volume||86,286|
|50-day MA||$157.27||Dividend yield||2.74%|
|200-day MA||$137.94||Market Cap||4.24B|
PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB) Company Bio
PS Business Parks acquires, develops, owns and operates commercial properties, primarily multi-tenant flex, office and industrial space. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Glendale, California.
PSB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PSB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ps Business Parks Inc ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 85.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PSB, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.74 years comes in at -0.11%; that's greater than merely 13.04% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- PSB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 60.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Ps Business Parks Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSB Latest Social Stream
View Full PSB Social Stream
Latest PSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ps Business Parks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSB as an investment opportunity.
Heartland Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “Heartland Mid Cap Value Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 15.81% was delivered by the fund’s institutional class shares for the Q1 of 2021, outperforming its Russell Midcap® Value benchmark that delivered a 13.05% return for […]
PS Business Parks, Inc. Announces Departure of John W. Petersen, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE:PSB) (the "Company") announced today that John W. Petersen will resign as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the Company on or about June 11, 2021. Mr. Petersen has served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer since he joined the Company in December 2004.
While Ventas' (VTR) office portfolio displays marginal net operating income growth, declining occupancy at its senior housing operating portfolio continues to be a deterrent in Q1.
Rayonier (RYN) registers growth in pro-forma operating income for all segments. Yet, the company witnesses a decline in revenues for first-quarter 2021.
While core storage business remains resilient in Q1, Iron Mountain's (IRM) performance is affected by service revenue declines. The company hikes guidance for 2021.
PSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|