PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSB POWR Grades
- PSB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- PSB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.73% of US stocks).
PSB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ps Business Parks Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ps Business Parks Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.45% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PSB is more volatile than only 6.07% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ps Business Parks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PED, SNDL, KRP, AINC, and CDEV.
- PSB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ps Business Parks Inc's official web site, go to www.psbusinessparks.com.
PSB Valuation Summary
- PSB's price/earnings ratio is 33.6; this is 10.52% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PSB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 20.2.
- Over the past 243 months, PSB's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSB.
PSB Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 23.93%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -6.78%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 124.35%.
The table below shows PSB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PSB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.84% of graded US stocks.
- PSB's asset turnover comes in at 0.206 -- ranking 95th of 451 Trading stocks.
- TRTX, LPLA, and COWN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PSB.
The table below shows PSB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$172.74||52-week high||$176.24|
|Prev. close||$173.52||52-week low||$109.26|
|Day high||$176.24||Avg. volume||89,029|
|50-day MA||$157.63||Dividend yield||2.43%|
|200-day MA||$152.52||Market Cap||4.76B|
PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB) Company Bio
PS Business Parks acquires, develops, owns and operates commercial properties, primarily multi-tenant flex, office and industrial space. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Glendale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSB Latest Social Stream
View Full PSB Social Stream
Latest PSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ps Business Parks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSB as an investment opportunity.
GLENDALE, Calif., October 12, 2021--PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE:PSB) (the "Company") announced today that it intends to release its third quarter 2021 earnings after the close of business on Thursday, October 28, 2021.
Real estate investment trust PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB) has inked a deal with Longfellow Real Estate Partners to sell its Lusk Business Park in San Diego, California, for a gross purchase price of $315.4 million. Net proceeds from the deal, including transaction costs, are likely to be around $311 million. According to the company, about $50.5 million of the net sale proceeds are likely to fall under Section 1031 exchange for its recently acquired Port America Industrial Park in Dallas, Texas. Additionally, some portion of proceeds might be paid as a one-time special dividend by the year-end if not suitably charged under any section.
GLENDALE, Calif., October 07, 2021--PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE:PSB) announced today that Adeel Khan has been appointed as the Company’s Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary, effective January 10, 2022. Jeffrey D. Hedges will continue to serve as the Company’s Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary until November 12, 2021 and has agreed to serve as a consultant to the Company until February 11, 2022 to facilitate the trans
GLENDALE, Calif., October 06, 2021--PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE:PSB; the "Company") has entered into a Purchase and Sale Agreement (the "Agreement") by and between the Company and an affiliate of Longfellow Real Estate Partners (the "Buyer"). The Agreement provides that, upon the terms and subject to the conditions set forth therein, the Buyer will acquire the Company’s Lusk Business Park, located in the Sorrento Mesa submarket of San Diego, California, for a gross purchase price of $315.4 mil
GLENDALE, Calif., October 04, 2021--PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE:PSB) (the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors elected M. Christian Mitchell to the Board of Directors effective October 4, 2021.
PSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|