PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB): Price and Financial Metrics
PSB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ps Business Parks Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PSB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 10.59% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PSB is more volatile than merely 5.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PSB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PK, SNDR, XHR, EXP, and HFC.
- Visit PSB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.psbusinessparks.com.
PSB Stock Price Chart More Charts
PSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$160.10||52-week high||$192.13|
|Prev. close||$159.83||52-week low||$143.73|
|Day high||$161.79||Avg. volume||90,558|
|50-day MA||$167.38||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$173.03||Market Cap||4.39B|
PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB) Company Bio
PS Business Parks acquires, develops, owns and operates commercial properties, primarily multi-tenant flex, office and industrial space. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Glendale, California.
PSB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ps Business Parks Inc. To summarize, we found that Ps Business Parks Inc ranked in the 67st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ps Business Parks Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 0% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- PSB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 64.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Ps Business Parks Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than merely 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|