PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB): Price and Financial Metrics
PSB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ps Business Parks Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PSB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.53% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Ps Business Parks Inc's share price is greater than that of only 4.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PSB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SOI, RGLD, ESTE, REI, and HLIX.
- Visit PSB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.psbusinessparks.com.
PSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.86||52-week high||$159.24|
|Prev. close||$146.22||52-week low||$102.48|
|Day high||$147.48||Avg. volume||83,818|
|50-day MA||$137.18||Dividend yield||2.9%|
|200-day MA||$130.93||Market Cap||3.98B|
PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB) Company Bio
PS Business Parks acquires, develops, owns and operates commercial properties, primarily multi-tenant flex, office and industrial space. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Glendale, California.
PSB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PSB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ps Business Parks Inc ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ps Business Parks Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.82 years, Ps Business Parks Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.09%; that's better than just 18.57% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 0.05% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- PSB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 60.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSB Latest Social Stream
View Full PSB Social Stream
Latest PSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ps Business Parks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSB as an investment opportunity.
PS Business Parks (PSB) declares $1.05/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.92%Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 16; ex-div March 15.See PSB Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Equinix (EQIX) registers strong revenue growth across the Americas, EMEA and the Asia Pacific regions. Also, 2021 revenues are projected to grow 10-11% year over year.
NEW YORK, Jan. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ExlService Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXLS), a leading operations management and analytics company, today announced that Kristy Pipes, an executive with significant experience managing global financial companies, has been appointed to the Company’s Board of Directors as an independent director effective January 19, 2021. Ms. Pipes is a financial expert and will be a member of the Board’s Audit Committee and the Board’s Compensation Committee. “EXL will greatly benefit from Kristy’s financial expertise and operational experience as the former CFO of Deloitte’s Consulting business, a leader in digital transformation,” said Garen Staglin, Chairman of the Board of EXL. “We look forward to the addition of Kristy to our Board and to her insights and co...
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
PSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PSBWant to see what other sources are saying about Ps Business Parks Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!