PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSB POWR Grades
- PSB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- PSB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
PSB Stock Summary
- PSB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 433.79 -- higher than 94.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Ps Business Parks Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ps Business Parks Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ps Business Parks Inc are KRP, PED, NEX, CVLG, and AEMD.
- Visit PSB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.psbusinessparks.com.
PSB Valuation Summary
- PSB's price/earnings ratio is 33.6; this is 10.52% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PSB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 20.2.
- Over the past 243 months, PSB's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSB.
PSB Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 124.35%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.53%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -55%.
The table below shows PSB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PSB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.17% of graded US stocks.
- PSB's asset turnover comes in at 0.208 -- ranking 92nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- SELF, COWN, and LPLA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PSB.
The table below shows PSB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$162.00||52-week high||$189.23|
|Prev. close||$166.18||52-week low||$133.79|
|Day high||$164.64||Avg. volume||89,860|
|50-day MA||$177.49||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$163.65||Market Cap||4.46B|
PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB) Company Bio
PS Business Parks acquires, develops, owns and operates commercial properties, primarily multi-tenant flex, office and industrial space. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Glendale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSB Latest Social Stream
View Full PSB Social Stream
Latest PSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ps Business Parks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSB as an investment opportunity.
GLENDALE, Calif., January 21, 2022--PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE:PSB) announced today the tax treatment of the Company’s 2021 dividends. For the tax year ended December 31, 2021, the distributions for the common stock and preferred stock were classified as follows:
PS Business Parks, Inc. Names Stephen W. Wilson as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer and Maria R. Hawthorne as Interim Chief Operating Officer; Dan M. Chandler, III to take Medical Leave of Absence
PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE: PSB ) today announced the appointments of Stephen W. Wilson as interim President and Chief Executive Officer and Maria R. Hawthorne as interim Chief Operating Officer, effective January 17, 2022. Mr. Wilson has been a director of the Company since 2019 and served as Executive Vice PresidentDevelopment at AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (NYSE: AVB ) prior to his retirement in 2019. Ms. Hawthorne has been a Company director since 2016 and previously served in various senior leadership positions at the Company, including as President and Chief Executive Officer, prior to her retirement in 2021. Dan "Mac" Chandler, III, the Company''s President and Chief Executive Officer, is taking a temporary leave of absence for health reasons unrelated to the coronavirus (COVI...
PS Business Parks (PSB) appoints Stephen Wilson as interim president and CEO and Maria Hawthorne as interim COO, effective Jan
The past year was a particularly good one for shareholders of PS Business Parks (NYSE: PSB), a mixed-use real estate investment trust (REIT) that saw its stock jump 38.6% in 2021, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. The dividend gives it a year-over-year total return of nearly 44% -- not bad at all for a relatively conservative real estate investment. PS Business Parks' portfolio contains 97 properties located primarily in major coastal markets; they're a mix of multi-tenant industrial, industrial-flex (space designed for mixed office and industrial use), and low-rise suburban office buildings, as well as 800 residential units.
DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale lessened its position in PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE:PSB) by 41.8% in the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 2,500 shares of the real estate investment trusts stock after selling 1,794 shares during the period. DekaBank  The post DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale Has $396,000 Position in PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE:PSB) appeared first on ETF Daily News .
PSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|