PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PSB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PSB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
PSB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ps Business Parks Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PSB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 12.36% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ps Business Parks Inc is reporting a growth rate of 159.65%; that's higher than 87.41% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ps Business Parks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MLP, CVLG, AEMD, HPK, and MEC.
- PSB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ps Business Parks Inc's official web site, go to www.psbusinessparks.com.
PSB Valuation Summary
- PSB's price/earnings ratio is 33.6; this is 10.52% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PSB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 20.2.
- Over the past 243 months, PSB's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSB.
PSB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 63.72%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.53%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 23.64%.
The table below shows PSB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PSB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.17% of graded US stocks.
- PSB's asset turnover comes in at 0.208 -- ranking 92nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- SELF, COWN, and LPLA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PSB.
The table below shows PSB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$186.91||52-week high||$189.83|
|Prev. close||$186.71||52-week low||$147.02|
|Day high||$187.05||Avg. volume||235,552|
|50-day MA||$184.56||Dividend yield||2.25%|
|200-day MA||$172.84||Market Cap||5.16B|
PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB) Company Bio
PS Business Parks acquires, develops, owns and operates commercial properties, primarily multi-tenant flex, office and industrial space. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Glendale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSB Latest Social Stream
View Full PSB Social Stream
Latest PSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ps Business Parks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSB as an investment opportunity.
PS Business Parks (PSB) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022, 1:00 PM ET Company Participants Stephen Wilson – Interim President and Chief Executive Officer Adeel Khan – Chief Financial Officer Maria Hawthorne – Interim Chief Operations Officer Conference Call Participants Anthony Paolone – JP Morgan Emmanuel Korchman –...
PS Business Parks' (PSB) Q4 results reflect top-line growth on the back of rental rate increases and occupancy gains. This was partly offset by a rise in adjusted cost of operations.
GLENDALE, Calif., February 22, 2022--PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE:PSB), a real estate investment trust ("REIT"), today announced financial and operating results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
Boston, MA, based Investment company Windham Capital Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Core U.S.
Walnut Creek, CA, based Investment company Pring Turner Capital Group Inc (Current Portfolio) buys The Home Depot Inc, Atmos Energy Corp, Texas Instruments Inc, Idacorp Inc, Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc, sells Schwab U.S.
PSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|