PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PSB's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is -0.11% -- which is higher than about only 10.17% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PSB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 253,509,000, ranking above 92.09% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PSB's price: HIHO, ATNI, GSHD, MPX and AUDC.
PSB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Ps Business Parks Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 23.93% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ps Business Parks Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, PSB provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 22.78% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -23.93%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 26.11% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, PSB has a discount rate lower than 26.11% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Ps Business Parks Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 12.03% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PSB Dividend Chart
PSB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|