PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PSB has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.14%, higher than about 8.49% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PSB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 253,509,000, ranking above 91.75% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PSB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CAAS, TAK, MTA, GLT and WEN.
PSB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PSB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 9.03% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ps Business Parks Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, PSB provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 27.23% such stocks.
- PSB's annual revenue of 426 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 20.54% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Ps Business Parks Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 18.48% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PSB Dividend Chart
PSB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|