PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PSB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 290,682,000, ranking above 94.44% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PSB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AM, RIO, CASA, NTIP and CNI.
PSB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Ps Business Parks Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 9.77% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ps Business Parks Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, PSB provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 23.76% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, Ps Business Parks Inc's expected return of -9.77% is higher than just 24.86% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Ps Business Parks Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 24.86% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Ps Business Parks Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 11.41% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PSB Dividend Chart
PSB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|