Phillips 66 (PSX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSX POWR Grades
- PSX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PSX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
PSX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $40,056,078,100, Phillips 66 has a greater market value than 93.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PSX has reported earnings growth of -294.56%, putting it ahead of merely 6.91% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that PSX's revenue has grown -38.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 10.07% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PSX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CX, E, LUV, CCL, and LVS.
- Visit PSX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.phillips66.com.
PSX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.97||52-week high||$94.34|
|Prev. close||$91.64||52-week low||$43.27|
|Day high||$92.64||Avg. volume||2,766,978|
|50-day MA||$83.46||Dividend yield||3.96%|
|200-day MA||$70.74||Market Cap||39.83B|
Phillips 66 (PSX) Company Bio
Phillips 66 operates as an energy manufacturing and logistics company. It operates through four segments: Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PSX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSX Latest Social Stream
View Full PSX Social Stream
Latest PSX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phillips 66 that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSX as an investment opportunity.
WOOD RIVER Authorities late Tuesday night disbanded the unified command for the hazardous materials response in Wood River. At about 3 p.m. Wednesday, June 2, a pressure relief disk on a railcar ruptured and sulfuric acid began venting to the atmosphere, according to the unified command established by Phillips 66, the railroad, and the Wood River Police and Fire Departments. Later on June 2, two other railcars also began venting sulfuric acid, with a fourth railcar venting the morning of Thursday, June 3. For days a water curtain was applied over the cars to help dissipate the vapor. Two of the railcars were sealed and secured late Monday. As of 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, authorities said all four railcars had been are sealed and secured, and safely moved back to the refinery. As a continued ...
WOOD RIVER Progress continues in the hazardous materials response in Wood River. Late Monday the unified command reported two of the four railcars venting spent sulfuric acid have been sealed and secured. The other two railcars had nearly reached that staged. Ongoing air monitoring data on Tuesday morning continued to show no readings of concern for sulfuric dixoide, the gas being vented from the railcars. No shelter-in-place orders or road closures were in effect. At about 3 p.m. Wednesday, June 2, a pressure relief disk on a railcar ruptured and sulfuric acid began venting to the atmosphere, according to the unified command established by Philliups 66, the railroad, and the Wood River Police and Fire Departments. Later on June 2, two other railcars also began venting sulfuric acid, w...
Phillips 66 found using ticker (PSX) have now 15 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 113 and 82 calculating the mean target price we have 94. With the stocks previous close at 89.21 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 5.4%. The day 50 moving average is 83.07 and the 200 moving average now moves to 77.01. The market cap for the company is $40,056m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="PSX" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Phillips 66 operates as an energy manufacturing and logistics company. It operates through four segments: Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialti...
Phillips 66 is contributing $250,000 to Greenwood Rising, a new center in Tulsa that honors victims and survivors of the Tulsa Race Massacre of 1921.
These oil stocks have the chops to survive the war on climate change and generate substantial returns for years to come.
PSX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|