Phillips 66 (PSX): Price and Financial Metrics
PSX Stock Summary
- PSX has a market capitalization of $46,608,666,147 -- more than approximately 95.2% of US stocks.
- Phillips 66's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.67% of US listed stocks.
- PSX's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 14.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PSX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ING, MFC, DAL, BK, and KMI.
- Visit PSX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.phillips66.com.
PSX Stock Price Chart More Charts
PSX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.47||52-week high||$119.92|
|Prev. close||$90.34||52-week low||$80.24|
|Day high||$90.23||Avg. volume||2,798,829|
|50-day MA||$103.98||Dividend yield||4.02%|
|200-day MA||$101.02||Market Cap||39.76B|
Phillips 66 (PSX) Company Bio
Phillips 66 operates as an energy manufacturing and logistics company. It operates through four segments: Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PSX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Phillips 66 with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Phillips 66 ranked in the 54st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PSX, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 13.34; that's higher than 88.38% of US stocks in the Energy sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Phillips 66's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
- PSX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|