Phillips 66 (PSX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSX POWR Grades
- PSX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 72.44% of US stocks.
- PSX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- PSX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
PSX Stock Summary
- PSX has a higher market value than 90.88% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $29,349,670,230.
- Phillips 66's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.4% of US listed stocks.
- PSX's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PSX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UHAL, BLL, MPC, KSU, and LVS.
- PSX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Phillips 66's official web site, go to www.phillips66.com.
PSX Valuation Summary
- PSX's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 73.33% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 114 months, PSX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 24.9.
- Over the past 114 months, PSX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 22.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSX.
PSX Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 10.65%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 21.93%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -40.4%.
The table below shows PSX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PSX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.79% of graded US stocks.
- PSX's asset turnover comes in at 1.497 -- ranking 6th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- HFC, PBF, and VLO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PSX.
The table below shows PSX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.61||52-week high||$94.34|
|Prev. close||$67.01||52-week low||$43.27|
|Day high||$68.87||Avg. volume||2,933,591|
|50-day MA||$70.69||Dividend yield||5.37%|
|200-day MA||$77.75||Market Cap||30.05B|
Phillips 66 (PSX) Company Bio
Phillips 66 operates as an energy manufacturing and logistics company. It operates through four segments: Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSX Latest Social Stream
View Full PSX Social Stream
Latest PSX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phillips 66 that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSX as an investment opportunity.
Reports of a long-awaited update coming soon from the Environmental Protection Agency that could boost downstream oil refiners' margins pumped up the oil stocks, although investors in ConocoPhillips had even bigger reasons to cheer. The EPA's Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) mandates oil refiners to blend renewables like ethanol and biodiesel into their gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel.
This notice includes the following proposed exemptions: L-12008, Phillips 66 Company; L-12021, Comcast Corporation. ADDRESSES: All written comments and requests for a hearing should be sent to the Employee Benefits Security Administration, Office of Exemption Determinations, Attention: Application No. The applications for exemption and the comments The post Proposed Exemptions From Certain Prohibited Transaction Restrictions appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
Carbon capture and storage (CCS) in the Houston area has wide industry support after 11 operators agreed to fully support the joint initiative. The companies that agreed on the matter are Calpine, Chevron; also, Dow, ExxonMobil, INEOS, Linde, LyondellBasell, Marathon Petroleum, NRG Energy, Phillips 66, and Valero Energy. According to The post Carbon capture in Houston gains wide support; 11 operators ok to go appeared first on Energy Capital Media .
California Bay Area regulators are investigating whether Phillips 66 failed to obtain necessary permits to produce renewable fuels at its oil refinery in Rodeo, according to an email reviewed by Reuters.
PSX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|