Phillips 66 (PSX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSX POWR Grades
- PSX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PSX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 39.26% of US stocks).
PSX Stock Summary
- PSX has a market capitalization of $38,835,255,061 -- more than approximately 94.22% of US stocks.
- PHILLIPS 66's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.78% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PSX has reported earnings growth of -459.89%, putting it ahead of merely 3.71% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHILLIPS 66, a group of peers worth examining would be MPC, TRV, RSG, WCN, and IMO.
- PSX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PHILLIPS 66's official web site, go to www.phillips66.com.
PSX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PSX's price/sales ratio is 81.82% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- PSX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 127 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSX.
PSX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.34%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.08%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -51.6%.
The table below shows PSX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PSX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.55% of graded US stocks.
- PSX's asset turnover comes in at 1.497 -- ranking 6th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- HFC, CVX, and TREC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PSX.
The table below shows PSX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.99||52-week high||$111.28|
|Prev. close||$82.27||52-week low||$67.08|
|Day high||$79.46||Avg. volume||4,041,394|
|50-day MA||$86.65||Dividend yield||5.11%|
|200-day MA||$86.17||Market Cap||36.56B|
Phillips 66 (PSX) Company Bio
The Phillips 66 Company is an American multinational energy company headquartered in Westchase, Houston, Texas. It debuted as an independent energy company when ConocoPhillips executed a spin-off of its downstream and midstream assets. Its name dating back to 1927 as a trademark of the Phillips Petroleum Company, the newly reconfigured Phillips 66 began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on May 1, 2012, under the ticker PSX. The company is engaged in producing natural gas liquids (NGL) and petrochemicals. The company has approximately 14,000 employees worldwide and is active in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PSX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSX Latest Social Stream
View Full PSX Social Stream
Latest PSX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHILLIPS 66 that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSX as an investment opportunity.
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read maintained a Buy rating on Phillips 66 (PSX - Research Report) today and set a price target of $123.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $83.22.Read covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as HF Sinclair Corporation, Marathon Petroleum, and Valero Energy. According to TipRanks, Read has an average return of 12.5% and a 61.51% success rate on recommended stocks. In addition to Wells Fargo, Phillips 66 also received a Buy from Piper Sandler's Ryan Todd in a report issued on September 12. However, on September 14, Wolfe Research downgraded Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) to a Hold.
PBF Energy, Valero Energy and Phillips 66 are included in this Analyst Blog.
Zacks.com featured highlights include BorgWarner, Phillips 66, The GEO Group, Patrick Industries and Ford
BorgWarner, Phillips 66, The GEO Group, Patrick Industries and Ford have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
Savvy investors could use the temporary decline in an upward-trending oil refining market to buy stocks like PBF, VLO and PSX at a discount.
The P/B ratio helps to identify low-priced stocks that have high growth prospects. BorgWarner (BWA), Phillips 66 (PSX), The GEO Group (GEO), Patrick Industries (PATK) and Ford Motor Company (F) are some such stocks.
PSX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|