Phillips 66 (PSX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSX POWR Grades
- PSX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PSX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 35.57% of US stocks).
PSX Stock Summary
- PSX has a market capitalization of $36,598,388,416 -- more than approximately 92.51% of US stocks.
- Phillips 66's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.12% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, Phillips 66 has a higher such ratio than merely 5.82% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Phillips 66, a group of peers worth examining would be BLL, TEF, MFC, IMO, and MPC.
- PSX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Phillips 66's official web site, go to www.phillips66.com.
PSX Valuation Summary
- PSX's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 73.33% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 114 months, PSX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 24.9.
- Over the past 114 months, PSX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 22.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSX.
PSX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.45%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -60.66%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.65%.
The table below shows PSX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PSX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.55% of graded US stocks.
- PSX's asset turnover comes in at 1.497 -- ranking 6th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- HFC, CVX, and TREC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PSX.
The table below shows PSX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.79||52-week high||$98.66|
|Prev. close||$95.33||52-week low||$63.19|
|Day high||$95.91||Avg. volume||4,411,071|
|50-day MA||$86.24||Dividend yield||3.92%|
|200-day MA||$79.30||Market Cap||45.12B|
Phillips 66 (PSX) Company Bio
The Phillips 66 Company is an American multinational energy company headquartered in Westchase, Houston, Texas. It debuted as an independent energy company when ConocoPhillips executed a spin-off of its downstream and midstream assets. Its name dating back to 1927 as a trademark of the Phillips Petroleum Company, the newly reconfigured Phillips 66 began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on May 1, 2012, under the ticker PSX. The company is engaged in producing natural gas liquids (NGL) and petrochemicals. The company has approximately 14,000 employees worldwide and is active in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PSX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSX Latest Social Stream
View Full PSX Social Stream
Latest PSX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phillips 66 that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSX as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 oil stocks to buy amid the Ukraine crisis. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Oil Stocks To Buy Amid Ukraine Crisis. Oil prices have surged tremendously owing to the Ukraine-Russia tensions, since supply disruption worldwide is on the horizon. Brent […]
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks to consider in the portfolio of Ro Khanna. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Ro Khanna Stock Portfolio: 5 Stocks To Consider. Rohit Khanna, also called “Ro” Khanna, is a Pennsylvania-born lawyer, politician and academic. He is a member […]
If you happen to have some speculation funds lying around, you may want to consider these high-yield dividend stocks to buy.
With a return to normal boosting demand and the specter of armed conflict threatening supply chains, oil stocks are hot again.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Apro, LLCGlobal Credit Research - 10 Feb 2022New York, February 10, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Apro, LLC and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 2 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completion.This publica...
PSX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|