Phillips 66 (PSX) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Phillips 66.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PSX Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for PSX as an investment opportunity.
- Phillips 66's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Phillips 66's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 98.27% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- PSX has a greater average analyst price target than 95.36% of Energy stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of PSX is greater than 89.77% of all US stocks.
- PSX has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 70.21% of Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of PSX is higher than 31.21% of Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- PSX has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for PSX? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.