Phillips 66 Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest in the Partnership (PSXP): Price and Financial Metrics
PSXP Stock Summary
- PSXP has a higher market value than 85.61% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,378,642,296.
- For PSXP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.32% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 4.43, Phillips 66 Partners Lp has a higher such ratio than 81.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Phillips 66 Partners Lp are SLG, CLI, EXR, PAA, and RPT.
- Visit PSXP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.phillips66partners.com.
PSXP Stock Price Chart More Charts
PSXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.03||52-week high||$65.22|
|Prev. close||$36.81||52-week low||$19.00|
|Day high||$36.48||Avg. volume||757,877|
|50-day MA||$51.71||Dividend yield||10.29%|
|200-day MA||$54.30||Market Cap||7.77B|
Phillips 66 Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest in the Partnership (PSXP) Company Bio
Phillips 66 Partners LP operates, develops, and acquires crude oil, refined petroleum products, and natural gas liquids pipelines and terminals, as well as other transportation and midstream assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas.