Phillips 66 Partners LP (PSXP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSXP POWR Grades
- PSXP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSXP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- PSXP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.16% of US stocks).
PSXP Stock Summary
- Phillips 66 Partners Lp's market capitalization of $9,414,464,220 is ahead of 81.64% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Phillips 66 Partners Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Phillips 66 Partners Lp is higher than it is for about 89.89% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Phillips 66 Partners Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be ATCO, TNP, GOGL, FR, and VNOM.
- PSXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Phillips 66 Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.phillips66partners.com.
PSXP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PSXP's price/sales ratio is 246.67% higher, now standing at 5.2.
- PSXP's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.5 over the prior 99 months.
- Over the past 99 months, PSXP's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSXP.
PSXP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 249.3%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -44.91%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 424.58%.
The table below shows PSXP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PSXP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSXP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.21% of graded US stocks.
- PSXP's asset turnover comes in at 0.231 -- ranking 86th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- ULH, DKL, and YELL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PSXP.
The table below shows PSXP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PSXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.01||52-week high||$46.25|
|Prev. close||$41.23||52-week low||$28.43|
|Day high||$44.11||Avg. volume||1,049,996|
|50-day MA||$41.96||Dividend yield||8.33%|
|200-day MA||$38.66||Market Cap||9.59B|
Phillips 66 Partners LP (PSXP) Company Bio
Phillips 66 Partners LP operates, develops, and acquires crude oil, refined petroleum products, and natural gas liquids pipelines and terminals, as well as other transportation and midstream assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PSXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSXP Latest Social Stream
View Full PSXP Social Stream
Latest PSXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phillips 66 Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSXP as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 oil stocks to buy amid the Ukraine crisis. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Oil Stocks To Buy Amid Ukraine Crisis. Oil prices have surged tremendously owing to the Ukraine-Russia tensions, since supply disruption worldwide is on the horizon. Brent […]
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks to consider in the portfolio of Ro Khanna. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Ro Khanna Stock Portfolio: 5 Stocks To Consider. Rohit Khanna, also called “Ro” Khanna, is a Pennsylvania-born lawyer, politician and academic. He is a member […]
If you happen to have some speculation funds lying around, you may want to consider these high-yield dividend stocks to buy.
HOUSTON, February 18, 2022--Phillips 66 Partners LP has filed its annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2021, with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
“The electric automobile will quickly and easily take precedence over all other” vehicle categories. That’s according to the Los Angeles Times, which posited that betting on the right battery technology could yield early investors a hefty fortune. It sounds like your typical rah-rah story about electric vehicles (EVs), except for one small detail: the article hit newsstands in 1901. How’s that for a segue into oil stocks to buy? Per Texas-based author, journalist, film producer and podcaster Rob
PSXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PSXPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Phillips 66 Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch