Phillips 66 Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest in the Partnership (PSXP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSXP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PSXP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSXP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- PSXP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.24% of US stocks).
PSXP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,743,144,190, Phillips 66 Partners Lp has a greater market value than 79.61% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Phillips 66 Partners Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PSXP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.94% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Phillips 66 Partners Lp are CACC, WRI, HST, ATCO, and GRFS.
- PSXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Phillips 66 Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.phillips66partners.com.
PSXP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PSXP's price/sales ratio is 253.33% higher, now standing at 5.3.
- Over the past 97 months, PSXP's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.4.
- PSXP's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSXP.
PSXP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 523.52%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 472.26%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 357.71%.
The table below shows PSXP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PSXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.18||52-week high||$42.17|
|Prev. close||$36.16||52-week low||$21.28|
|Day high||$35.95||Avg. volume||887,867|
|50-day MA||$39.25||Dividend yield||9.58%|
|200-day MA||$31.72||Market Cap||8.03B|
Phillips 66 Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest in the Partnership (PSXP) Company Bio
Phillips 66 Partners LP operates, develops, and acquires crude oil, refined petroleum products, and natural gas liquids pipelines and terminals, as well as other transportation and midstream assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PSXP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Phillips 66 Partners Lp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Phillips 66 Partners Lp ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PSXP, they are:
- Phillips 66 Partners Lp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.88% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Phillips 66 Partners Lp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 23.99% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 7.44% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PSXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSXP Latest Social Stream
View Full PSXP Social Stream
Latest PSXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phillips 66 Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSXP as an investment opportunity.
Phillips 66 Partners LP (PSXP) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call August 03, 2021, 03:00 PM ET Company Participants Jeff Dietert - Vice President of Investor Relations Kevin Mitchell - Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Casey Gorder - General Manager of Operations Tim Roberts - President and COO Conference Call...
With oil price improving remarkably, upstream businesses of energy giants like DVN are likely to have gained in the June quarter. PSX & COP are unlikely to beat estimates in Q2.
Soft demand for refined products due to the continuing effects of the pandemic is expected to have affected Phillips' (PSX) Q2 earnings.
With oil prices stabilizing in the $70s, midstream companies are staging an impressive recovery while maintaining their juicy dividends
Phillips 66 (PSX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
PSXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PSXPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Phillips 66 Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch