Phillips 66 Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest in the Partnership (PSXP): Price and Financial Metrics
PSXP Stock Summary
- PSXP's current price/earnings ratio is 8.97, which is higher than just 9.73% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Phillips 66 Partners Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Phillips 66 Partners Lp is higher than it is for about 93.78% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Phillips 66 Partners Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be SLG, SALM, CLI, DRE, and EQR.
- PSXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Phillips 66 Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.phillips66partners.com.
PSXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.36||52-week high||$54.58|
|Prev. close||$29.45||52-week low||$19.00|
|Day high||$31.11||Avg. volume||1,221,588|
|50-day MA||$27.28||Dividend yield||11.88%|
|200-day MA||$29.20||Market Cap||6.93B|
Phillips 66 Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest in the Partnership (PSXP) Company Bio
Phillips 66 Partners LP operates, develops, and acquires crude oil, refined petroleum products, and natural gas liquids pipelines and terminals, as well as other transportation and midstream assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PSXP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Phillips 66 Partners Lp. To summarize, we found that Phillips 66 Partners Lp ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 90%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Phillips 66 Partners Lp, consider:
- Phillips 66 Partners Lp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 3.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Phillips 66 Partners Lp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 23.85% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 6.36% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PSXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSXP Latest Social Stream
View Full PSXP Social Stream
Latest PSXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phillips 66 Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSXP as an investment opportunity.
Electric vehicle charging in retail stations is "not a runaway bestseller" for Phillips 66 because charging is slower and "awfully expensive" compared with the cost of charging at home, the U.S. refiner's chief economist Horace Hobbs said at an energy conference on Tuesday. Less than 2% of the refiner's 7,000 retail locations in the United States and Europe have electric vehicle charging capability. The refiner has had the most success with electric charging in European urban areas where parking is more expensive, and customers use charging stations as parking.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Phillips 66 Partners LP (NYSE: PSXP) (“the Partnership”) has filed its annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2020, with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The filing can be viewed through the “Investors” area of the Partnership’s website at www.phillips66partners.com by selecting the “SEC Filings” link under the “Financial Information” tab, as well as on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. Unitholders may request a hard copy of the repo
Rising prices for crude oil over the last three months have given a boost to some of those companies' stock prices, but despite that, these three are still trading at attractive levels. Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) had a bad fourth quarter -- but that was expected. Its refinery utilization rate fell to 69%, both due to a slump in demand for its end products and the company's planned turnaround and maintenance activity.
Source: PSX Presentation Investment Thesis Houston, Texas,-based Phillips 66 (PSX) released its fourth quarter and full-year 2020 results on Jan. 29, 2021, the same day as its rival Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) that I covered on Jan. 29, 2020. The company reported a fourth-quarter 2020 adjusted loss per share of...
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Phillips 66 Partners
PSXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PSXPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Phillips 66 Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!