Phillips 66 Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest in the Partnership (PSXP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSXP POWR Grades
- PSXP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 78.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSXP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- PSXP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
PSXP Stock Summary
- Phillips 66 Partners Lp's market capitalization of $8,199,694,643 is ahead of 79.34% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Phillips 66 Partners Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PSXP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.96% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Phillips 66 Partners Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be CACC, WRI, ATCO, CUZ, and FR.
- PSXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Phillips 66 Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.phillips66partners.com.
PSXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.90||52-week high||$48.51|
|Prev. close||$35.91||52-week low||$21.28|
|Day high||$36.69||Avg. volume||1,070,678|
|50-day MA||$32.40||Dividend yield||9.75%|
|200-day MA||$27.93||Market Cap||8.20B|
Phillips 66 Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest in the Partnership (PSXP) Company Bio
Phillips 66 Partners LP operates, develops, and acquires crude oil, refined petroleum products, and natural gas liquids pipelines and terminals, as well as other transportation and midstream assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PSXP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PSXP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Phillips 66 Partners Lp ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Phillips 66 Partners Lp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.22 years comes in at 0.42%; that's greater than 76.3% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Phillips 66 Partners Lp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 5.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 5.85% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PSXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSXP Latest Social Stream
View Full PSXP Social Stream
Latest PSXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phillips 66 Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSXP as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Refiners on the U.S. Gulf Coast are booking ships to warehouse their growing fuel stockpiles after the shutdown of North America’s biggest petroleum pipeline cut off the nation’s fuel belt from major cities on the East Coast.Valero Energy Corp., Phillips 66 and Marathon Petroleum Corp. have preliminarily rented four non-U.S. flagged ships that can stow almost 3 million barrels of fuels such as gasoline and diesel from 15 to 40 days, according to people familiar with the matter. The largest of the tankers has the capacity to hold 1 million barrels of refined product, they said.The charters come as the outage on the Colonial Pipeline Co. system, which transports about 2.5 million barrels to the East Coast, enters its fourth day. Gas stations from Alabama to Virginia have re...
Winter storms affect Phillips 66 Partners' (PSXP) profit levels in the first quarter of 2021.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Phillips 66 Partners LP (NYSE: PSXP)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 30, 2021, 2:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to the First Quarter 2021 Phillips 66 Partners Earnings Conference Call.
PSX earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Phillips 66 Partners LP (PSXP) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 30, 2021 14:00 ET Company Participants Jeff Dietert - Vice President of Investor Relations Kevin Mitchell - Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Casey Gorder - General Manager of Operations Conference Call Participants Theresa Chen - Barclays Spiro Dounis...
PSXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PSXPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Phillips 66 Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch