Phillips 66 Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest in the Partnership (PSXP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, PSXP has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 10.93%.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PSXP reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 5.69% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- PSXP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 150.21% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 94.73% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PSXP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PRCP, AMAT, AY, NFG and EXR.
PSXP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PSXP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 232.47% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Phillips 66 Partners Lp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Phillips 66 Partners Lp's dividend yield of 15.34% is in the top 1.65000000000001%.
- Phillips 66 Partners Lp's dividend growth rate is greater than 90.29% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 92.17% of companies in the same revenue class.
PSXP Dividend Chart
PSXP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PSXP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PSXP dividends?Want to do more research on Phillips 66 Partners Lp's dividends? Try the links below:
Phillips 66 Partners Lp Common Stock (PSXP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) - Dividend Investor
Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha