Phillips 66 Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interest in the Partnership (PSXP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PSXP reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.48% over the past 5.51 years.
- PSXP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 143.16% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 95.35% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PSXP's price: MSBI, DBI, HQY, EHC and AROW.
PSXP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PSXP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 203.81%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PSXP, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Phillips 66 Partners Lp produces a dividend yield 12.76% -- which falls in the top 1.56999999999999%.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $2 billion puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 93.08% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, PSXP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 96.77% of the dividend issuers in our set.
PSXP Dividend Chart
PSXP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PSXP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PSXP dividends?Want to do more research on Phillips 66 Partners Lp's dividends? Try the links below:
Phillips 66 Partners Lp Common Stock (PSXP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) - Dividend Investor
Phillips 66 Partners Lp (PSXP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha