Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (PTEN): Price and Financial Metrics
PTEN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Patterson Uti Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Patterson Uti Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of 359.86%; that's higher than 96.54% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PTEN comes in at 24.93% -- higher than that of 91.23% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Patterson Uti Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NGD, JMU, HPR, HTLD, and DO.
- Visit PTEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.patenergy.com.
PTEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
PTEN Price/Volume Stats
Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (PTEN) Company Bio
Patterson-UTI Energy provides onshore contract drilling and pressure pumping services to exploration and production companies in North America. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Houston, Texas.