Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. (PTGX): Price and Financial Metrics
PTGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.68||52-week high||$30.10|
|Prev. close||$17.13||52-week low||$7.24|
|Day high||$17.31||Avg. volume||1,213,162|
|50-day MA||$18.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.72||Market Cap||959.60M|
PTGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTGX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PTGX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.79% of US stocks.
- PTGX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- PTGX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.19% of US stocks).
PTGX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PROTAGONIST THERAPEUTICS INC is higher than it is for about just 6.5% of US stocks.
- PTGX's price/sales ratio is 1,237.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.52% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PTGX's revenue has grown -98.17% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.81% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROTAGONIST THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RLAY, KRTX, RAPT, AUR, and OPT.
- Visit PTGX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.protagonist-inc.com.
PTGX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PTGX's price/sales ratio is 27027.66% higher, now standing at 1275.
- PTGX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 85 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTGX.
PTGX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -16.03%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 40.51%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 63.52%.
The table below shows PTGX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PTGX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTGX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.65% of graded US stocks.
- PTGX's asset turnover comes in at 0.07 -- ranking 291st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RGNX, MBIO, and MTEM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PTGX.
The table below shows PTGX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. (PTGX) Company Bio
Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on discovering and developing peptide-based new chemical entities to address significant unmet medical needs. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Milpitas, California.
PTGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTGX Latest Social Stream
View Full PTGX Social Stream
Latest PTGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROTAGONIST THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTGX as an investment opportunity.
Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTGX) ("Protagonist" or "the Company") today announced that Dinesh V. Patel, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in fireside chat presentations and host one-on-one meetings at the Wells Fargo and H.C.
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, Protagonist Therapeutics...
Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTGX) today reported that on August 15, 2023, it issued inducement awards to Christine Rocha, the Company's recently hired Vice President, Clinical Operations, in accordance with the terms of Ms. Rocha's employment offer letter.
Protagonist Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PTGX) ("Protagonist" or "the Company") today announced it has received approximately $34.4 million in proceeds from the exercise of warrants to purchase 2.75 million shares of the Company's Common Stock.
Protagonist Therapeutics (Nasdaq:PTGX) ("Protagonist" or "the Company") today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023, and provided a corporate update.
PTGX Price Returns