Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI): Price and Financial Metrics
PTI Stock Summary
- For PTI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PTI is more volatile than 99.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PTI comes in at -218.87% -- higher than that of just 1.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc are UMRX, ORMP, NVAX, RCUS, and UTHR.
- Visit PTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.proteostasis.com.
PTI Stock Price Chart More Charts
PTI Price/Volume Stats
Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI) Company Bio
Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops therapeutics to treat protein conformational diseases. The company offers disease-modifying therapeutics for cystic fibrosis; and also develops treatments for diseases caused by an imbalance in the proteostasis network and characterized by defects in protein folding, trafficking, and clearance, including genetic, neurodegenerative, and retinal degenerative diseases. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.