Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI): Price and Financial Metrics
PTI Stock Summary
- For PTI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PTI is more volatile than 97.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -95.73%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Proteostasis Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UMRX, ARDS, ALPN, GRTS, and WVE.
- Visit PTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.proteostasis.com.
PTI Stock Price Chart More Charts
PTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.75||52-week high||$4.72|
|Prev. close||$1.87||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$1.91||Avg. volume||2,754,019|
|50-day MA||$2.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.25||Market Cap||89.48M|
Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI) Company Bio
Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops therapeutics to treat protein conformational diseases. The company offers disease-modifying therapeutics for cystic fibrosis; and also develops treatments for diseases caused by an imbalance in the proteostasis network and characterized by defects in protein folding, trafficking, and clearance, including genetic, neurodegenerative, and retinal degenerative diseases. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.