PetroChina Company Limited (PTR): Price and Financial Metrics
PTR Stock Summary
- PTR has a market capitalization of $66,857,563,197 -- more than approximately 96.24% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Petrochina Co Ltd is higher than just 1.7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, Petrochina Co Ltd has a higher such ratio than just 2.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNP, MET, NEM, CB, and E.
- Visit PTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.petrochina.com.cn.
PTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.70||52-week high||$40.49|
|Prev. close||$36.53||52-week low||$27.67|
|Day high||$36.80||Avg. volume||182,942|
|50-day MA||$36.14||Dividend yield||6.1%|
|200-day MA||$33.26||Market Cap||67.17B|
PetroChina Company Limited (PTR) Company Bio
PetroChina produces and sells oil and gas in China. The Company operates in four segments: Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing, and Natural Gas and Pipeline. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Beijing, China.
PTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Petrochina Co Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Petrochina Co Ltd ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 96%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Petrochina Co Ltd ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.01 years comes in at -0.02%; that's greater than just 20.72% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 8.1% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than merely 20.95% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTR Latest Social Stream
View Full PTR Social Stream
Latest PTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Petrochina Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTR as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for March 30th
PetroChina (PTR) believes that it can generate 1.5% production growth and 5.9% increase in crude processing volumes this year.
Let's see if PetroChina Company (PTR) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
Xi Jinping’s push to make the world’s second-largest economy carbon-neutral by 2060 will reshape the state sector. Equity investors have applauded moves by energy giants like Sinopec and PetroChina to jump on the green bandwagon. But creditors and smaller players in coal…
Base Oil Market Has Huge Growth In Industry 2021- PetroChina Company Limited, Neste Oil, MOGoil GmbH and more.
Base Oil Market Overview: The market research report on the Global Base Oil Market offered by Straits Research, analyses the major opportunities, CAGR, yearly growth rates to help the readers to understand the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the Global Base Oil Market.
PTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PTRWant to see what other sources are saying about Petrochina Co Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!