PetroChina Company Limited (PTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PTR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- PTR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 38.53% of US stocks).
PTR Stock Summary
- PTR has a market capitalization of $91,675,207,789 -- more than approximately 97.21% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PTR is currently 0.24, higher than merely 1.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PTR comes in at 129.75% -- higher than that of 98.44% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Petrochina Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CB, BTI, VALE, PBR, and PNC.
- PTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Petrochina Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.petrochina.com.cn.
PTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.86||52-week high||$54.50|
|Prev. close||$49.28||52-week low||$30.30|
|Day high||$49.86||Avg. volume||179,657|
|50-day MA||$45.99||Dividend yield||7.26%|
|200-day MA||$44.62||Market Cap||91.25B|
PetroChina Company Limited (PTR) Company Bio
PetroChina produces and sells oil and gas in China. The Company operates in four segments: Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing, and Natural Gas and Pipeline. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTR Latest Social Stream
View Full PTR Social Stream
Latest PTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Petrochina Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTR as an investment opportunity.
Under a drive to rein in surplus refining capacity and cut carbon emissions, Beijing last year introduced measures such as cutting import quotas and slapping a hefty tax on imports of blending fuels.
Does PetroChina (PTR) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
ExxonMobil (XOM) sets detailed targets for reducing emissions from major facilities and assets to drive the transition to clean energy.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
(Bloomberg) -- China is nearing the end of a two-year investigation into the oil industry that’s reverberated across the sector as it embroiled the biggest state-run company down to a host of smaller independent refiners. Most Read from BloombergEarly Omicron Breakthroughs Show MRNA Vaccines’ WeaknessWhy Some Vaccinated People Resist Omicron and Others Don’tBiden Expects Russia to ‘Move In’ on Ukraine; Warns of SanctionsStocks Drop as Selloff Puts Nasdaq Into Correction: Markets WrapIs Covid Bec
PTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|