PetroChina Company Limited (PTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PTR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- PTR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
PTR Stock Summary
- PTR has a higher market value than 97.2% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $89,680,279,131.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PTR is currently 0.28, higher than just 2.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Petrochina Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 76.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BTI, VALE, COP, SNP, and CB.
- Visit PTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.petrochina.com.cn.
PTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.02||52-week high||$51.16|
|Prev. close||$48.82||52-week low||$27.67|
|Day high||$50.22||Avg. volume||214,025|
|50-day MA||$43.55||Dividend yield||7.33%|
|200-day MA||$39.08||Market Cap||91.55B|
PetroChina Company Limited (PTR) Company Bio
PetroChina produces and sells oil and gas in China. The Company operates in four segments: Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing, and Natural Gas and Pipeline. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTR Latest Social Stream
View Full PTR Social Stream
Latest PTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Petrochina Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTR as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Oil rose for the fifth straight week with the global energy crunch set to boost demand for crude as stockpiles decline from the U.S. to China.Most Read from BloombergHow Los Angeles Became the City of DingbatsSchool Reopenings Falter as U.S. Kids Near 1 Million Covid CasesThe Rise of the Pandemic DashboardA Jewish Tradition Makes Room for Unconventional DesignBerlin Referendum Could Determine the Future of the City’s HousingFutures in New York gained 2.8% this week. The global ben
PetroChina (PTR) closed the most recent trading day at $47.35, moving +1.24% from the previous trading session.
PetroChina (PTR) aims to shift a third of its capital to low-carbon energy projects by 2035, highlighting its green push.
PetroChina's (PTR) ethane-to-ethylene project will likely generate 600,000 tons of ethylene annually, 300,000 tons of high-density polyethylene and 300,000 tons of full-density polyethylene.
URUMQI, Aug. 31 (Xinhua) -- A new ethylene project started production on Monday in northwest China''s Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, according to the Dushanzi Petrochemical Company of PetroChina, China''s largest oil and gas producer. Located in the city of Korla, southern Xinjiang, the project is expected to have an ethylene production capacity of 600,000 tonnes per year. "Construction of the project be
PTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|