ProPetro Holding Corp. (PUMP): Price and Financial Metrics
PUMP Stock Summary
- For PUMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 4.09% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.4%, ProPetro Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.17% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ProPetro Holding Corp comes in at -61.54%, a number that bests merely 4.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ProPetro Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be UAMY, RES, BSM, NES, and TDW.
- Visit PUMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.propetroservices.com.
PUMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PUMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.02||52-week high||$13.99|
|Prev. close||$9.15||52-week low||$3.20|
|Day high||$9.30||Avg. volume||1,087,676|
|50-day MA||$10.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.21||Market Cap||920.56M|
ProPetro Holding Corp. (PUMP) Company Bio
ProPetro Holding Corporation provides oilfield services. The company offers hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services, including cementing, acidizing, coiled tubing, flowback, and surface air drilling services to upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources in the Permian Basin. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Midland, Texas.
PUMP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for ProPetro Holding Corp. To summarize, we found that ProPetro Holding Corp ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 97%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PUMP, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of ProPetro Holding Corp over the past 2.01 years is -0.37%; that's better than merely 6.1% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 2.53% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ProPetro Holding Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -55.44. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 2.58% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PUMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PUMP Latest Social Stream
View Full PUMP Social Stream
Latest PUMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ProPetro Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PUMP as an investment opportunity.
R.F. Lafferty Stick to Their Buy Rating for Propetro Holding
ProPetro's (PUMP) pressure pumping division makes up 98.1% of the company's top line in the fourth quarter.
MIDLAND, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ProPetro Reports Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2020 Results
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. On the other hand, we'd be...
ProPetro Announces Preliminary Selected Unaudited Financial Data for Fourth Quarter 2020 and Investments in Lower Emissions Technology
MIDLAND, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ProPetro Announces Preliminary Selected Unaudited Financial Data for Q4 2020 and Investments in Lower Emissions Technology - Earnings Release Date
PUMP Price Returns