ProPetro Holding Corp. (PUMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PUMP POWR Grades
- PUMP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 65.91% of US stocks.
- PUMP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- PUMP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
PUMP Stock Summary
- For PUMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.64% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ProPetro Holding Corp is reporting a growth rate of -433.41%; that's higher than merely 5.07% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ProPetro Holding Corp comes in at -54.91%, a number that bests merely 4.03% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PUMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GIFI, YTRA, UAMY, CVLG, and APRN.
- PUMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ProPetro Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.propetroservices.com.
PUMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PUMP's EV/EBIT ratio is 130.3% lower, now standing at -5.5.
- Over the past 54 months, PUMP's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
- PUMP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.4 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PUMP.
PUMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PUMP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.39% of graded US stocks.
- PUMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.626 -- ranking 35th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PUMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PUMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PUMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.98||52-week high||$13.99|
|Prev. close||$7.88||52-week low||$3.58|
|Day high||$8.10||Avg. volume||1,000,135|
|50-day MA||$7.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.22||Market Cap||824.01M|
ProPetro Holding Corp. (PUMP) Company Bio
ProPetro Holding Corporation provides oilfield services. The company offers hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services, including cementing, acidizing, coiled tubing, flowback, and surface air drilling services to upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources in the Permian Basin. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Midland, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PUMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PUMP Latest Social Stream
View Full PUMP Social Stream
Latest PUMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ProPetro Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PUMP as an investment opportunity.
Introduction of Next-Gen Drilling Technologies by Key Players to Positively Impact the Hydraulic Fracturing Market Growth
List of Key Companies Covered in the Hydraulic Fracturing Market Report: US Well Services (Texas, US), Superior Energy Services (Texas, US), Trican Well Services Ltd. (Calgary, Canada), Calfrac Well Services (Calgary, Canada), Cudd Energy Services (Texas, US), FTS International (Texas, US), Weatherford (Texas, US), Schlumberger (Texas, US), RockPile Energy Services (Colorado, United States), Basic Energy Services (Texas, US), Liberty Oilfield Services (Colorado, United States), ProPetro Holding Corp. (Texas, US), Halliburton (Texas, US), Baker Hughes (Texas, US) List of Key Companies Covered in the Hydraulic Fracturing Market Report: US Well Services (Texas, US), Superior Energy Services (Texas, US), Trican Well Services Ltd. (Calgary, Canada), Calfrac Well Services (Calgary, Canada), C...
ProPetro (PUMP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
ProPetro's (PUMP) pressure pumping division makes up 98.4% of the company's top line in the second quarter.
My name is Josh Jones, and I recently joined the company as Director of Finance. With me today is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Philip Gobe, President; Sam Sledge, Chief Financial Officer; David Schorlemer; and Chief Operating Officer, Adam Munoz.
MIDLAND, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ProPetro Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2021
PUMP Price Returns