ProPetro Holding Corp. (PUMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PUMP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PUMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- PUMP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PUMP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
PUMP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 387.67, PROPETRO HOLDING CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PROPETRO HOLDING CORP is higher than just 12.31% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 7,016.31%, PROPETRO HOLDING CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 99.47% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROPETRO HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CLDT, MLP, INDT, MTZ, and NTST.
- PUMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROPETRO HOLDING CORP's official web site, go to www.propetroservices.com.
PUMP Valuation Summary
- PUMP's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 39.13% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 73 months, PUMP's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PUMP.
PUMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PUMP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.49% of graded US stocks.
- PUMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.735 -- ranking 30th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- ICD, VVV, and PTEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PUMP.
The table below shows PUMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PUMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PUMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.19||52-week high||$16.92|
|Prev. close||$7.15||52-week low||$6.54|
|Day high||$7.28||Avg. volume||1,477,221|
|50-day MA||$8.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.58||Market Cap||827.25M|
ProPetro Holding Corp. (PUMP) Company Bio
ProPetro Holding Corporation provides oilfield services. The company offers hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services, including cementing, acidizing, coiled tubing, flowback, and surface air drilling services to upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources in the Permian Basin. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Midland, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PUMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PUMP Latest Social Stream
View Full PUMP Social Stream
Latest PUMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROPETRO HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PUMP as an investment opportunity.
ProPetro Holding (PUMP) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know
ProPetro Holding (PUMP) closed the most recent trading day at $6.84, moving +0.29% from the previous trading session.
4 Oilfield Services Stocks to Gain From the Prospering Industry
With the expectations that crude price will remain solid, demand for oilfield services will stay strong, making the outlook for the Zacks Oil & Gas- Field Services industry bright. SLB, HAL, RES and PUMP are expected to benefit the most from this.
ProPetro (PUMP) Down 20.6% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
ProPetro (PUMP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
ProPetro Holding (PUMP) Stock Moves -1.23%: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, ProPetro Holding (PUMP) closed at $8.84, marking a -1.23% move from the previous day.
ProPetro (PUMP) Q4 Earnings Miss Estimates, Revenues Beat
ProPetro (PUMP) anticipates strong demand for Silvertip Completion Services and an effective utilization rate of 14.5-15.5 fleets in Q1. It plans to spend $250-$300 million on capex in 2023.
PUMP Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...