ProPetro Holding Corp. (PUMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PUMP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PUMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PUMP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PUMP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
PUMP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PROPETRO HOLDING CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PROPETRO HOLDING CORP is higher than it is for about just 4.19% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PUMP's revenue has grown 50.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 82.56% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PUMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NGS, HP, SD, SGFY, and AEMD.
- PUMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROPETRO HOLDING CORP's official web site, go to www.propetroservices.com.
PUMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PUMP's price/sales ratio is 42.11% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 69 months, PUMP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 21.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PUMP.
PUMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PUMP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.49% of graded US stocks.
- PUMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.735 -- ranking 30th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- ICD, VVV, and PTEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PUMP.
The table below shows PUMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PUMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PUMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.93||52-week high||$16.92|
|Prev. close||$10.98||52-week low||$7.25|
|Day high||$11.16||Avg. volume||1,264,362|
|50-day MA||$10.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.36||Market Cap||1.25B|
ProPetro Holding Corp. (PUMP) Company Bio
ProPetro Holding Corporation provides oilfield services. The company offers hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services, including cementing, acidizing, coiled tubing, flowback, and surface air drilling services to upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources in the Permian Basin. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Midland, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PUMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PUMP Latest Social Stream
View Full PUMP Social Stream
Latest PUMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROPETRO HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PUMP as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Here is how New Fortress Energy (NFE) and ProPetro Holding (PUMP) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
ProPetro's (PUMP) share price jumps 2% after the company's third-quarter earnings beat the consensus mark.
The mean of analysts' price targets for ProPetro (PUMP) points to a 28.8% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
ProPetro (PUMP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.56% and 1.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PUMP Price Returns