ProPetro Holding Corp. (PUMP): Price and Financial Metrics
PUMP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.75, ProPetro Holding Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 2.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ProPetro Holding Corp is reporting a growth rate of 206.49%; that's higher than 93.81% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PUMP's revenue has grown 56.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.73% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ProPetro Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RLGT, AIZ, XYF, NOAH, and CATM.
- Visit PUMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.propetroservices.com.
PUMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
PUMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.36||52-week high||$21.83|
|Prev. close||$5.66||52-week low||$1.36|
|Day high||$6.58||Avg. volume||2,380,035|
|50-day MA||$4.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.74||Market Cap||638.67M|
ProPetro Holding Corp. (PUMP) Company Bio
ProPetro Holding Corporation provides oilfield services. The company offers hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services, including cementing, acidizing, coiled tubing, flowback, and surface air drilling services to upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources in the Permian Basin. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Midland, Texas.