ProPetro Holding Corp. (PUMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PUMP POWR Grades
- PUMP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 77.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PUMP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- PUMP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
PUMP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ProPetro Holding Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ProPetro Holding Corp is higher than it is for about just 5.06% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ProPetro Holding Corp comes in at -26.82%, a number that bests just 7.45% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ProPetro Holding Corp are GIFI, HP, NGS, UAMY, and MCS.
- PUMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ProPetro Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.propetroservices.com.
PUMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PUMP's EV/EBIT ratio is 130.3% lower, now standing at -5.5.
- Over the past 54 months, PUMP's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
- PUMP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.4 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PUMP.
PUMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PUMP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.49% of graded US stocks.
- PUMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.735 -- ranking 30th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- ICD, VVV, and PTEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PUMP.
The table below shows PUMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PUMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PUMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.99||52-week high||$13.99|
|Prev. close||$10.16||52-week low||$6.39|
|Day high||$10.29||Avg. volume||842,807|
|50-day MA||$8.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.09||Market Cap||1.03B|
ProPetro Holding Corp. (PUMP) Company Bio
ProPetro Holding Corporation provides oilfield services. The company offers hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services, including cementing, acidizing, coiled tubing, flowback, and surface air drilling services to upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources in the Permian Basin. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Midland, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PUMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PUMP Latest Social Stream
View Full PUMP Social Stream
Latest PUMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ProPetro Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PUMP as an investment opportunity.
Investors ignore increasing losses at ProPetro Holding (NYSE:PUMP) as stock jumps 11% this past week
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But if you pick the right individual stocks, you...
Kestra Advisory Services LLC bought a new stake in ProPetro Holding Corp. (NYSE:PUMP) during the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm bought 19,007 shares of the companys stock, valued at approximately $164,000. Several other hedge funds also recently bought and  The post Kestra Advisory Services LLC Makes New Investment in ProPetro Holding Corp. (NYSE:PUMP) appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Equities analysts expect that ProPetro Holding Corp. (NYSE:PUMP) will report ($0.01) earnings per share (EPS) for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Eleven analysts have issued estimates for ProPetros earnings. The lowest EPS estimate is ($0.08) and the highest is $0.09. ProPetro posted earnings of ($0.13) per share during the same quarter last year, which would 
ProPetro Holding Corp. (NYSE:PUMP)s stock price gapped down prior to trading on Monday . The stock had previously closed at $9.02, but opened at $8.69. ProPetro shares last traded at $8.65, with a volume of 3,619 shares changing hands. Separately, Atb Cap Markets raised ProPetro from a sector perform rating to an outperform rating in 
Zacks: Analysts Anticipate ProPetro Holding Corp. (NYSE:PUMP) Will Announce Quarterly Sales of $242.85 Million
Wall Street brokerages predict that ProPetro Holding Corp. (NYSE:PUMP) will report sales of $242.85 million for the current quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports. Eleven analysts have issued estimates for ProPetros earnings. The highest sales estimate is $262.37 million and the lowest is $228.71 million. ProPetro posted sales of $154.34 million during the same quarter last 
PUMP Price Returns