ProPetro Holding Corp (PUMP) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering PUMP.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PUMP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- PUMP has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- PUMP has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 96.64% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of PUMP is greater than 8% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- ProPetro Holding Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 12.36% of all US stocks.
- ProPetro Holding Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 28.26% of all US stocks.
- ProPetro Holding Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 35.21% of Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- ProPetro Holding Corp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is PUMP a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!