Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. (PWOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PWOD POWR Grades
- PWOD scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.65% of US stocks.
- PWOD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 65 days.
- PWOD's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 14.39% of US stocks).
PWOD Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.4 for PENNS WOODS BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 93.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PWOD is more volatile than just 14.57% of stocks we're observing.
- PENNS WOODS BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 5.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of 76.77% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PENNS WOODS BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PBHC, DCOM, HWC, FNWB, and SBSI.
- Visit PWOD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pwod.com.
PWOD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PWOD's price/sales ratio is 158.33% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 243 months, PWOD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PWOD.
PWOD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -33.89%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.26%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -31.42%.
The table below shows PWOD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PWOD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PWOD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.51% of graded US stocks.
- PWOD's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 359th of 434 Banking stocks.
- FCNCA, NKSH, and HBMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PWOD.
The table below shows PWOD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PWOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.99||52-week high||$28.00|
|Prev. close||$27.09||52-week low||$21.60|
|Day high||$26.99||Avg. volume||5,906|
|50-day MA||$26.64||Dividend yield||4.74%|
|200-day MA||$24.10||Market Cap||190.44M|
Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. (PWOD) Company Bio
Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. provides banking and financial services to individuals, partnerships, non-profit organizations, and corporations in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
PWOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWOD Latest Social Stream
View Full PWOD Social Stream
Latest PWOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENNS WOODS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWOD as an investment opportunity.
Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PWOD ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date occurs...
The board of Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PWOD ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 20th of...
Penns Woods Bancorp (NASDAQ:PWOD) declares $0.32/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 5.04%Payable Dec. 20; for shareholders of record Dec. 6; ex-div Dec.
WILLIAMSPORT, Pa., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Richard A. Grafmyre CFP®, Chief Executive Officer of Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc., (NASDAQ:PWOD) has announced that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a fourth quarter 2022 cash dividend of $0.32 per share. The dividend is payable December 20, 2022 to shareholders of record December 6, 2022. About Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. is the bank holding company for Jersey Shore State Bank and Luzerne Bank. The banks serve cu
Penns Woods Bancorp (NASDAQ:PWOD) investors are sitting on a loss of 6.5% if they invested three years ago
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
PWOD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PWODWant to do more research on Penns Woods Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Penns Woods Bancorp Inc (PWOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Penns Woods Bancorp Inc (PWOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Penns Woods Bancorp Inc (PWOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch