Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. (PWOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PWOD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PWOD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.82% of US stocks.
- PWOD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PWOD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.01% of US stocks).
PWOD Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.4 for Penns Woods Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.37% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PWOD is more volatile than only 13.9% of stocks we're observing.
- Penns Woods Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Penns Woods Bancorp Inc are FLIC, FVCB, UBCP, OBNK, and CZWI.
- PWOD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Penns Woods Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.pwod.com.
PWOD Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PWOD's price/sales ratio is 146.15% higher, now standing at 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PWOD.
PWOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.71||52-week high||$28.19|
|Prev. close||$24.86||52-week low||$19.50|
|Day high||$24.88||Avg. volume||19,545|
|50-day MA||$24.48||Dividend yield||5.18%|
|200-day MA||$23.76||Market Cap||174.38M|
Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. (PWOD) Company Bio
Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. provides banking and financial services to individuals, partnerships, non-profit organizations, and corporations in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
PWOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWOD Latest Social Stream
View Full PWOD Social Stream
Latest PWOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Penns Woods Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWOD as an investment opportunity.
The board of Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PWOD ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.32 per share...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Penns Woods...
WILLIAMSPORT, Pa., May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Richard A. Grafmyre CFP®, Chief Executive Officer of Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc., (NASDAQ:PWOD) has announced that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a second quarter 2021 cash dividend of $0.32 per share. The dividend is payable June 22, 2021 to shareholders of record June 8, 2021. About Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. is the bank holding company for Jersey Shore State Bank and Luzerne Bank. The banks serve customers in North Central and North Eastern Pennsylvania through their retail banking, commercial banking, mortgage services and financial services divisions. Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. stock is listed on the NASDAQ National Market under the symbol PWOD. Previous press releases and additional information ca...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
WILLIAMSPORT, Pa., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PWOD) Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. achieved net income of $3.4 million for the three months ended March 31, 2021, resulting in basic and diluted earnings per share of $0.49. Highlights Net income, as reported under GAAP, for the three months ended March 31, 2021 was $3.4 million compared to $3.1 million for the same period of 2020. Results for the three months ended March 31, 2021 compared to 2020 were impacted by an increase in after-tax securities gains of $72,000 (from a gain of $22,000 to a gain of $94,000) for the three month period. Gain on sale of loans increased $464,000 for the three months ended March 31, 2021, to $908,000, compared to $444,000 for the 2020 period. The increase is the result ...
PWOD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PWODWant to do more research on Penns Woods Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Penns Woods Bancorp Inc (PWOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Penns Woods Bancorp Inc (PWOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Penns Woods Bancorp Inc (PWOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch