Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. (PWOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PWOD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PWOD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.86% of US stocks.
- PWOD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- PWOD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
PWOD Stock Summary
- PWOD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.94% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Penns Woods Bancorp Inc's share price is greater than that of just 3.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PWOD comes in at 29.68% -- higher than that of 92.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PWOD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBHC, LBAI, CZWI, MBWM, and UMBF.
- PWOD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Penns Woods Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.pwod.com.
PWOD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PWOD's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.6% lower, now standing at 2.7.
- Over the past 243 months, PWOD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 12.6.
- Over the past 243 months, PWOD's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PWOD.
PWOD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 107.96%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -22.68%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 56.17%.
The table below shows PWOD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PWOD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PWOD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.51% of graded US stocks.
- PWOD's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 359th of 434 Banking stocks.
- FCNCA, NKSH, and HBMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PWOD.
The table below shows PWOD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PWOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.78||52-week high||$28.19|
|Prev. close||$23.74||52-week low||$19.86|
|Day high||$23.85||Avg. volume||22,801|
|50-day MA||$23.76||Dividend yield||5.39%|
|200-day MA||$24.06||Market Cap||168.01M|
Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. (PWOD) Company Bio
Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. provides banking and financial services to individuals, partnerships, non-profit organizations, and corporations in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
PWOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWOD Latest Social Stream
View Full PWOD Social Stream
Latest PWOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Penns Woods Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWOD as an investment opportunity.
WILLIAMSPORT, Pa., Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Richard A. Grafmyre CFP®, Chief Executive Officer of Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc., (NASDAQ:PWOD) has announced that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a third quarter 2021 cash dividend of $0.32 per share. The dividend is payable September 21, 2021 to shareholders of record September 7, 2021. About Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. is the bank holding company for Jersey Shore State Bank and Luzerne Bank. The banks serve c
WILLIAMSPORT, Pa., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PWOD) Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. achieved net income of $7.0 million for the six months ended June 30, 2021, resulting in basic and diluted earnings per share of $1.00. Highlights Net income, as reported under GAAP, for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021 was $3.6 million and $7.0 million, respectively, compared to $3.8 million and $6.8 million for the same period of 2020. Results for the three and si
The board of Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PWOD ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.32 per share...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Penns Woods...
On February 23, 2021, Penns Woods Bancorp (NASDAQ:PWOD) declared a dividend payable on March 23, 2021 to its shareholders. Penns Woods Bancorp also announced that shareholders on the company's books on or before March 9, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. Penns Woods Bancorp, whose current dividend payout is $0.32, has an ex-dividend date set at March 8, 2021. The payout equates to a dividend yield of 5.49% at current price levels. The Significance Of An Ex-Dividend Date Ex-dividend dates are when company shares stop trading with their current dividend payouts in preparation for those companies to announce new ones. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors s...
PWOD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PWODWant to do more research on Penns Woods Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Penns Woods Bancorp Inc (PWOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Penns Woods Bancorp Inc (PWOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Penns Woods Bancorp Inc (PWOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch