Paramount Gold Nevada Corp. (PZG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PZG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $30,207,369, Paramount Gold Nevada Corp has a greater market value than only 5.67% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 157.53, Paramount Gold Nevada Corp has a higher such ratio than 98.22% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that PZG's revenue has grown -70.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.91% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Paramount Gold Nevada Corp are PULM, IPHA, AREC, SLRX, and NVEC.
- PZG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Paramount Gold Nevada Corp's official web site, go to www.paramountnevada.com.
PZG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, PZG's price/sales ratio is 8500% higher, now standing at 137.6.
- Over the past 75 months, PZG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.3.
- Over the past 75 months, PZG's price/sales ratio has gone up 42.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PZG.
PZG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -14.63%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -26.33%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -19.61%.
The table below shows PZG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PZG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PZG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.47||52-week high||$1.10|
|Prev. close||$0.47||52-week low||$0.45|
|Day high||$0.50||Avg. volume||1,244,015|
|50-day MA||$0.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.69||Market Cap||21.89M|
Paramount Gold Nevada Corp. (PZG) Company Bio
Paramount Gold Nevada Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious metal properties in the United States. The company primarily explores for gold and silver ores. It holds interests in the Sleeper gold project with 2,322 unpatented mining claims totaling approximately 38,300 acres located in Humbolt County, Nevada; and the Grassy Mountain gold project with 442 unpatented lode claims and 3 patented lode claims covering approximately 9,300 acres located in Malheur County, Oregon. Paramount Gold Nevada Corp. was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Winnemucca, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
PZG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PZG Latest Social Stream
View Full PZG Social Stream
Latest PZG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paramount Gold Nevada Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PZG as an investment opportunity.
Paramount Gold Reports Results From Initial Drill Program at the Historic Sleeper Gold Project in Nevada
Figure 1 Drill hole location map Figure 2 Historic drill hole locations Assay results east of the former pit return gold values up to 1.17 g/t RC hole confirms continuity of higher-grade sulfide mineralization at West Wood WINNEMUCCA, Nev., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paramount Gold Nevada Corp. (NYSE American: PZG) (“Paramount” or the “Company”) reported today assay results from drill work completed in conjunction with the re-assessment and expansion of the multi-million-ounce gold and si
CFMS, JD, and PZG have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on February 14, 2022
Drill holes intersect gold grades of up to 14.4 g/t Au Figure 1 Illustrates the intercepts along with the CSAMT line WINNEMUCCA, Nev., Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paramount Gold Nevada Corp. (NYSE American: PZG) ("Paramount” or the “Company”) announced positive results from its first drill program at its Frost project located within trucking distance of the proposed Grassy Mountain Mine operation. “We are pleased with the results of this initial program. We have encountered a robust gold s
Paramount Gold (PZG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -75% and 100%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Paramount Gold (PZG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
PZG Price Returns
Continue Researching PZGWant to see what other sources are saying about Paramount Gold Nevada Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Paramount Gold Nevada Corp (PZG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Paramount Gold Nevada Corp (PZG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Paramount Gold Nevada Corp (PZG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch