Pzena Investment Management Inc (PZN): Price and Financial Metrics
PZN Stock Summary
- Pzena Investment Management Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.06% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 45.54, Pzena Investment Management Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Pzena Investment Management Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pzena Investment Management Inc are SAEX, CMCM, SPKE, GIGA, and LIVE.
- PZN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pzena Investment Management Inc's official web site, go to www.pzena.com.
PZN Stock Price Chart More Charts
PZN Price/Volume Stats
Pzena Investment Management Inc (PZN) Company Bio
Pzena Investment Management provides investment services to individuals, typically high net worth individuals, investment companies, charitable organizations, corporations, state or municipal government entities, pension and profit sharing plans, and pooled investment vehicles. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in New York City, New York.