Papa John's International, Inc. (PZZA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PZZA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PZZA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.66% of US stocks.
- PZZA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- PZZA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
PZZA Stock Summary
- PAPA JOHNS INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.22% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PZZA is currently 43.44, higher than 89.45% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- PZZA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PAPA JOHNS INTERNATIONAL INC are LOCO, CBOE, USNA, CVEO, and LBRT.
- PZZA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAPA JOHNS INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.papajohns.com.
PZZA Valuation Summary
- PZZA's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.3; this is 164.29% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- PZZA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 32.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PZZA.
PZZA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 79.81%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -31.99%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -125.17%.
The table below shows PZZA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PZZA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PZZA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.37% of graded US stocks.
- PZZA's asset turnover comes in at 2.273 -- ranking 1st of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CMG, PBPB, and PENN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PZZA.
The table below shows PZZA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PZZA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PZZA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.12||52-week high||$138.52|
|Prev. close||$83.13||52-week low||$66.74|
|Day high||$84.55||Avg. volume||529,182|
|50-day MA||$76.07||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$87.32||Market Cap||2.94B|
Papa John's International, Inc. (PZZA) Company Bio
Papa John's operates and franchises pizza delivery and carryout restaurants under the trademark Papa Johns in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
PZZA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PZZA Latest Social Stream
View Full PZZA Social Stream
Latest PZZA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAPA JOHNS INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PZZA as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 11 best delivery stocks to buy heading into 2023. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Delivery Stocks To Buy Heading Into 2023. The global online food delivery market is forecasted to grow from $115.11 billion in 2021 to $128.32 billion in 2022, […]
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. One common approach is to try and...
Supermarket chains are carrying more low-price staples and promoting prepared food while restaurants including Wendy’s and Papa John’s are promoting discounts.
In this article, we take a look at the 20 most profitable franchises in the world. You can skip this part and see the top 5 entries in this list by clicking 5 Most Profitable Franchises in the World. Franchises are all around us. From your early morning coffee to late-night fast food indulgences, most […]
Both GM stock and DPZ stock have some distance to go to regain the confidence of investors.
PZZA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PZZAWant to do more research on Papa Johns International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Papa Johns International Inc (PZZA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Papa Johns International Inc (PZZA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Papa Johns International Inc (PZZA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch