Papa John's International, Inc. (PZZA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PZZA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PZZA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PZZA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- PZZA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
PZZA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PZZA is -7.5 -- better than only 1.69% of US stocks.
- PZZA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.01% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Papa Johns International Inc is reporting a growth rate of 249.6%; that's higher than 92.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PZZA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DAO, STG, CMPR, IDXG, and AINC.
- Visit PZZA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.papajohns.com.
PZZA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PZZA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.65||52-week high||$110.33|
|Prev. close||$96.54||52-week low||$71.35|
|Day high||$97.27||Avg. volume||494,455|
|50-day MA||$91.70||Dividend yield||0.93%|
|200-day MA||$90.05||Market Cap||3.20B|
Papa John's International, Inc. (PZZA) Company Bio
Papa John's operates and franchises pizza delivery and carryout restaurants under the trademark Papa Johns in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
PZZA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PZZA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Papa Johns International Inc ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Papa Johns International Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 48.91% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- 86% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 59.72% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Papa Johns International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 5.27. This coverage rate is greater than that of 58.86% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PZZA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PZZA Latest Social Stream
View Full PZZA Social Stream
Latest PZZA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Papa Johns International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PZZA as an investment opportunity.
All aboard McDonald's stock following its surprising minimum wage hike?
Wendy's light its up in the first quarter. Here's why.
Papa John's (PZZA) focus on digital initiatives and product innovations bode well. However, high operating costs are a headwind.
Papa John's International Inc. said Wednesday that Starboard Value L.P.'s investment in preferred shares will converted to common stock, with the pizza seller repurchasing 31% of the preferred shares before the conversion. In 2019, Starboard had invested $250 million in Papa John's Series B convertible preferred stock with a total yield of about 5.4%, which were convertible to common stock at Starboard's option at a conversion price of $50.06. The stock closed Tuesday 93.8% above the conversion price at $97.01. At the time of the investment, Starboard's stake on a as-converted basis represented about 13.2% of the outstanding common stock. With Papa John's repurchase of preferred shares, Starboard's stake will be about 9.5% of the outstanding common stock. After the repurchase and conver...
Papa John’s Announces Repurchase and Conversion of All Convertible Preferred Stock Owned by Starboard Value LP
Papa John's enters into an agreement relating to the repurchase and conversion of all convertible preferred stock owned by Starboard Value LP.
PZZA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PZZAWant to do more research on Papa Johns International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Papa Johns International Inc (PZZA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Papa Johns International Inc (PZZA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Papa Johns International Inc (PZZA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch