Papa John's International, Inc. (PZZA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PZZA POWR Grades
- PZZA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.7% of US stocks.
- PZZA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- PZZA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 60.36% of US stocks).
PZZA Stock Summary
- Papa Johns International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.23% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.5 for Papa Johns International Inc; that's greater than it is for just 3.02% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PZZA has reported earnings growth of 170.41%, putting it ahead of 86.98% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Papa Johns International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVEO, POAI, CTEK, TDW, and AXS.
- PZZA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Papa Johns International Inc's official web site, go to www.papajohns.com.
PZZA Valuation Summary
- PZZA's price/earnings ratio is -142.8; this is 836.08% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- PZZA's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PZZA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 26.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PZZA.
PZZA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 73.17%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -7.42%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.18%.
The table below shows PZZA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PZZA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PZZA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.8% of graded US stocks.
- PZZA's asset turnover comes in at 2.275 -- ranking 1st of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CMG, TAST, and PBPB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PZZA.
The table below shows PZZA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PZZA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PZZA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.93||52-week high||$132.37|
|Prev. close||$122.53||52-week low||$73.12|
|Day high||$123.70||Avg. volume||408,219|
|50-day MA||$126.77||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$105.95||Market Cap||4.42B|
Papa John's International, Inc. (PZZA) Company Bio
Papa John's operates and franchises pizza delivery and carryout restaurants under the trademark Papa Johns in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
PZZA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PZZA Latest Social Stream
View Full PZZA Social Stream
Latest PZZA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Papa Johns International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PZZA as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, October 18, 2021--Bacon lovers rejoice! Papa John’s® is bringing BaconMania to fans this fall with a lineup of three new, sizzling menu items to enjoy for a limited time. This trio of crave-worthy bacon pizza, Papadias® and side item makes indulging easy during some of the busiest moments of the year. Papa Rewards® members, the most loyal and valuable Papa John’s fans, get an exclusive first taste.
Papa John's hires from within for the new role, which will add North America restaurant operations, technology and insights to the position's responsibilities.
ATLANTA, October 15, 2021--Papa John's announces the promotion of Max Wetzel to EVP, Chief Commercial Officer.
Domino's Pizza gets pinched by the worker shortage plaguing restaurants and retailers.
John's (PZZA) has been benefiting from a strategic expansion plan and focus on digitalization. However, the rise in the price of key inputs and the impact of the Delta variant are concerning.
PZZA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PZZAWant to do more research on Papa Johns International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Papa Johns International Inc (PZZA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Papa Johns International Inc (PZZA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Papa Johns International Inc (PZZA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch