Papa John's International, Inc. (PZZA): Price and Financial Metrics
PZZA Stock Summary
- Papa Johns International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.66% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Papa Johns International Inc is higher than 96.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.09 for Papa Johns International Inc; that's greater than it is for just 4.26% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Papa Johns International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLNE, FI, TGI, AIRI, and DWSN.
- Visit PZZA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.papajohns.com.
PZZA Stock Price Chart More Charts
PZZA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.61||52-week high||$70.19|
|Prev. close||$58.18||52-week low||$41.52|
|Day high||$58.38||Avg. volume||727,323|
|50-day MA||$64.66||Dividend yield||1.55%|
|200-day MA||$54.64||Market Cap||1.84B|
Papa John's International, Inc. (PZZA) Company Bio
Papa John's operates and franchises pizza delivery and carryout restaurants under the trademark Papa Johns in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.