Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QCOM POWR Grades
- QCOM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QCOM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- QCOM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 36.91% of US stocks).
QCOM Stock Summary
- QCOM has a market capitalization of $181,525,890,000 -- more than approximately 98.8% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for QCOM is 3.18 -- better than 84.88% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Qualcomm Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qualcomm Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMD, AVGO, INTC, AMAT, and MU.
- QCOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qualcomm Inc's official web site, go to www.qualcomm.com.
QCOM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QCOM's price/sales ratio is 6.42% lower, now standing at 5.1.
- Over the past 243 months, QCOM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 396.1.
- QCOM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 191.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QCOM.
QCOM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.41%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.34%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.41%.
The table below shows QCOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QCOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QCOM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.24% of graded US stocks.
- QCOM's asset turnover comes in at 0.868 -- ranking 61st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- WOLF, NSYS, and ITI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QCOM.
The table below shows QCOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QCOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QCOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.84||52-week high||$193.58|
|Prev. close||$131.23||52-week low||$122.17|
|Day high||$136.00||Avg. volume||11,258,830|
|50-day MA||$141.84||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$154.68||Market Cap||151.02B|
Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM) Company Bio
Qualcomm Inc. develops and licenses wireless technology. It also engages in designing chips for mobile phones. The company is also the world's largest wireless chip vendor, supplying many premier handset makers with leading-edge processors. The company has operations in more than 30 countries around the globe, including Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Qualcomm’s products have applications in a variety of industries such as audio, automotive, mobile computing, networking, and smart phones. As of 2020, the company employs over 41,000 individuals worldwide and had 23.5 billion US dollars in revenue. Qualcomm is headquartered in San Diego, California and Steven Mollenkopf serves as Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
QCOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QCOM Latest Social Stream
View Full QCOM Social Stream
Latest QCOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qualcomm Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QCOM as an investment opportunity.
The overall global SoC market grew 5 per cent year-on-year in Q4 2021.
Jim Cramer and Jeff Marks break down recent market movements reflecting Russia-Ukraine developments. They explain why they sold some Chevron shares and bought growth stocks including Qualcomm, Morgan Stanley, Eli Lilly, Wells Fargo, and Bausch Health. They also take a deep dive into why they''re watching PayPal, Google, and Linde.
Baird Technology Strategist Ted Mortonson joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss global chip supply chains and semiconductor stocks.
The Find X5 series is powered by Qualcomm’s SoC Snapdragon 888 instead of the popular choice of Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, which came as a surprise. It is equipped with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. The Find X5 Series runs on OPPO’s customized Android ColorOS 12.1.
According to the report, the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 5100 and 5100+ chipsets will be fabbed on Samsung Semiconductor’s 4nm process.
QCOM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|