Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QCOM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where QCOM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.88% of US stocks.
- QCOM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- QCOM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 34.32% of US stocks).
QCOM Stock Summary
- QCOM has a higher market value than 98.37% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $150,080,400,000.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for QCOM is 3.98 -- better than 89.35% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that QCOM's revenue has grown 62.88% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.83% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qualcomm Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMD, AMAT, TEAM, AVGO, and LRCX.
- QCOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qualcomm Inc's official web site, go to www.qualcomm.com.
QCOM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QCOM's price/sales ratio is 6.42% lower, now standing at 5.1.
- Over the past 243 months, QCOM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 396.1.
- QCOM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 191.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QCOM.
QCOM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.28%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.6%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 66.15%.
The table below shows QCOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QCOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QCOM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.88% of graded US stocks.
- QCOM's asset turnover comes in at 0.874 -- ranking 59th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NSYS, AMPG, and WOLF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QCOM.
The table below shows QCOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QCOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QCOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$131.93||52-week high||$167.94|
|Prev. close||$131.62||52-week low||$121.05|
|Day high||$133.17||Avg. volume||8,663,122|
|50-day MA||$136.14||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$139.09||Market Cap||148.82B|
Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM) Company Bio
Qualcomm Inc. develops and licenses wireless technology. It also engages in designing chips for mobile phones. The company is also the world's largest wireless chip vendor, supplying many premier handset makers with leading-edge processors. The company has operations in more than 30 countries around the globe, including Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Qualcomm’s products have applications in a variety of industries such as audio, automotive, mobile computing, networking, and smart phones. As of 2020, the company employs over 41,000 individuals worldwide and had 23.5 billion US dollars in revenue. Qualcomm is headquartered in San Diego, California and Steven Mollenkopf serves as Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
QCOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QCOM Latest Social Stream
View Full QCOM Social Stream
Latest QCOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qualcomm Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QCOM as an investment opportunity.
These three ETFs should appeal to investor who want to participate in the rapid adoption of cutting-edge technologies
Do you have a product that offers your customers the optimal user experience with Windows on Snapdragon laptops? Porting the app to run natively on ARM64 is a great first step for optimization. We can further deliver unique Windows experiences by leveraging the Snapdragon® SoC specialized parallel processing hardware cores to accelerate AI, camera image 
TCLs first 5G tablet to launch in the US is the Tab Pro 5G which is now available exclusively from Verizon. Powered by Qualcomms Snapdragon 480 chipset and featuring a 10.36-inch Full HD+ display with TCLs NXTVISION technology as well as a huge battery, the Tab Pro 5G tablet is aimed at the affordable segment  The post TCLs Tab Pro 5G tablet is now available exclusively from Verizon appeared first on TECHTELEGRAPH .
Snapdragon 898 and Dimensity 2000 specs leak, chipmakers to reportedly use 4nm process from Samsung and TSMC
Qualcomm and MediaTek are anticipated to reveal their latest flagship mobile SoCs that are expected to be named Snapdragon 898 and Dimensity 2000, respectively. Their core specifications might have been revealed in a
As the end of the year draws closer, the smartphone category in the mobile industry is expecting its flagship processors. Usually, Qualcomm is the king The post Snapdragon 898 Vs Dimensity 2000 how will these chips perform? appeared first on Gizchina.com .
QCOM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|