QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM): Price and Financial Metrics
QCOM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $154,711,840,000, Qualcomm Inc has a greater market value than 98.65% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for QCOM is 3.62 -- better than 87.89% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Qualcomm Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QCOM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMAT, MU, AMD, LRCX, and AVGO.
- QCOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qualcomm Inc's official web site, go to www.qualcomm.com.
QCOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QCOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$135.99||52-week high||$167.94|
|Prev. close||$132.97||52-week low||$73.66|
|Day high||$136.01||Avg. volume||10,352,258|
|50-day MA||$135.50||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$131.42||Market Cap||154.48B|
QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM) Company Bio
Qualcomm Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets digital communications products and services in China, South Korea, Taiwan, and the United States. The company operates through three segments: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies, Qualcomm Technology Licensing, and Qualcomm Strategic Initiatives. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in San Diego, California.
QCOM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Qualcomm Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Qualcomm Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 63.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for QCOM, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Qualcomm Inc over the past 5.54 years is 0.06%; that's higher than merely 23.43% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- QCOM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.51% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
QCOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QCOM Latest Social Stream
View Full QCOM Social Stream
Latest QCOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qualcomm Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QCOM as an investment opportunity.
See buy or sell recommendations for Nvidia, Qualcomm, Nxp, Broadcom, Taiwan Semiconductor, and more semiconductor stocks.
Mizuho Securities Stick to Their Buy Rating for Qualcomm Inc
5G wireless technology is here, and it’s going to be spectacular.
Bank of America, Boeing, Pfizer, Qualcomm among companies that gave $1 million to Biden’s inauguration
Big publicly traded companies from the defense and tech sectors were among the organizations that donated the maximum allowed amount of $1 million to…
Cigarette giant Philip Morris is keeping a close eye on whether the yawning semiconductor shortage will impact its fast-selling electronic heat-not-burn product called IQOS, which houses a microchip.
QCOM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|