QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM): Price and Financial Metrics
QCOM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $103,440,315,905, Qualcomm Inc has a greater market value than 98.19% of US stocks.
- QCOM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.55% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, QCOM has reported earnings growth of 177.02%, putting it ahead of 92.99% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qualcomm Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BMY, ABBV, GILD, TXN, and AVGO.
- Visit QCOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qualcomm.com.
QCOM Stock Price Chart More Charts
QCOM Price/Volume Stats
QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM) Company Bio
Qualcomm Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets digital communications products and services in China, South Korea, Taiwan, and the United States. The company operates through three segments: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies, Qualcomm Technology Licensing, and Qualcomm Strategic Initiatives. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in San Diego, California.