QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM): Price and Financial Metrics
QCOM Stock Summary
- Qualcomm Inc's market capitalization of $102,389,228,865 is ahead of 98.01% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for QCOM is 4.94 -- better than 91.29% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, QCOM has reported earnings growth of 532.94%, putting it ahead of 97.31% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QCOM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GILD, ASML, BMY, ABBV, and VRTX.
- Visit QCOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qualcomm.com.
QCOM Stock Price Chart More Charts
QCOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.65||52-week high||$96.17|
|Prev. close||$92.00||52-week low||$49.10|
|Day high||$93.25||Avg. volume||9,904,875|
|50-day MA||$88.02||Dividend yield||2.77%|
|200-day MA||$79.14||Market Cap||102.37B|
QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM) Company Bio
Qualcomm Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets digital communications products and services in China, South Korea, Taiwan, and the United States. The company operates through three segments: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies, Qualcomm Technology Licensing, and Qualcomm Strategic Initiatives. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in San Diego, California.