Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, QCOM has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 96.22% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Currently, QCOM generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 94.32% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, QCOM has returned $2,940,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.59% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with QCOM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: JP, SNMP, MANU, SYK and SBT.
QCOM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Qualcomm Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 56.87% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of QCOM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for QCOM than it is for just 20.63% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $24 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 26.22% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Qualcomm Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 18.47% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
QCOM Dividend Chart
QCOM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|