QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- QCOM has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.48% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, QCOM has returned $2,882,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.01% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with QCOM's price: RCMT, BGCP, PKBK, WNEB and AMC.
QCOM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of QCOM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 56.31% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of QCOM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Qualcomm Inc than it is for just 21.14% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than just 24.92% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, QCOM boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 18.19% of the dividend issuers in our set.
QCOM Dividend Chart
QCOM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|