Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, QCOM has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 96.22% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Currently, QCOM generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 94.32% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, QCOM has returned $2,940,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.59% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with QCOM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: JP, SNMP, MANU, SYK and SBT.
QCOM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for QCOM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 63.64% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of QCOM, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $144 billion, QCOM is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 9.19% of stocks.
- Qualcomm Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than just 19.88% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for QCOM, approximately 7.75% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
QCOM Dividend Chart
QCOM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|