Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, QCOM has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 96.22% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Currently, QCOM generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 94.32% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, QCOM has returned $2,940,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.59% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with QCOM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: JP, SNMP, MANU, SYK and SBT.
QCOM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of QCOM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 75.74%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Qualcomm Inc are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Qualcomm Inc, its beta is lower than only 2.03% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $36 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 13.76% of companies in the same revenue class.
QCOM Dividend Chart
QCOM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|