QCR Holdings, Inc. (QCRH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QCRH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where QCRH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QCRH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- QCRH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 44.48% of US stocks).
QCRH Stock Summary
- QCRH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.13%, Qcr Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.27% of about US stocks.
- Qcr Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.73%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.72% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qcr Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NBTB, BRKL, FMAO, LSBK, and UCBI.
- To check out Qcr Holdings Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000906465.
QCRH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, QCRH's price/sales ratio is 158.33% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- QCRH's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, QCRH's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QCRH.
QCRH Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 24.73%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 139.5%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 115.44%.
The table below shows QCRH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QCRH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QCRH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.31% of graded US stocks.
- QCRH's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 117th of 433 Banking stocks.
- FFBW, WRLD, and MCB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QCRH.
The table below shows QCRH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QCRH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QCRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.30||52-week high||$53.35|
|Prev. close||$52.36||52-week low||$28.88|
|Day high||$52.62||Avg. volume||57,576|
|50-day MA||$51.15||Dividend yield||0.46%|
|200-day MA||$47.31||Market Cap||824.72M|
QCR Holdings, Inc. (QCRH) Company Bio
QCR Holdings provides commercial and consumer banking, and trust and asset management services in Iowa. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Moline, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
QCRH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QCRH Latest Social Stream
View Full QCRH Social Stream
Latest QCRH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qcr Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QCRH as an investment opportunity.
QCR Holdings (QCRH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
If you want to know who really controls QCR Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:QCRH ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
MOLINE, Ill., Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- QCR Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCRH) announced today that its third quarter ended September 30, 2021 financial results will be released after the market closes on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. The Company will host a conference call and webcast the next day, Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time to discuss the results. Shareholders, analysts, and other interested parties are invited to join.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
MOLINE, Ill., Aug. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- QCR Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCRH) today announced that on August 19, 2021 the Companys board of directors declared a cash dividend of $0.06 per share payable on October 6, 2021, to holders of common stock of the Company of record on September 17, 2021.
QCRH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|