QCR Holdings, Inc. (QCRH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QCRH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where QCRH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.81% of US stocks.
- QCRH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- QCRH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
QCRH Stock Summary
- Qcr Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on October 6, 1993, making it an older stock than 76.66% of US equities in our set.
- QCRH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.83%, Qcr Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 21.46% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Qcr Holdings Inc are SFBC, BSRR, BANR, SYBT, and ALRS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to QCRH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000906465.
QCRH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, QCRH's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.89% higher, now standing at 9.8.
- Over the past 243 months, QCRH's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
- QCRH's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QCRH.
QCRH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 137.86%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 65.3%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -64.45%.
The table below shows QCRH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QCRH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QCRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.09||52-week high||$50.59|
|Prev. close||$48.57||52-week low||$25.54|
|Day high||$49.55||Avg. volume||60,795|
|50-day MA||$47.69||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$43.13||Market Cap||777.93M|
QCR Holdings, Inc. (QCRH) Company Bio
QCR Holdings provides commercial and consumer banking, and trust and asset management services in Iowa. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Moline, Illinois.
QCRH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QCRH Latest Social Stream
View Full QCRH Social Stream
Latest QCRH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qcr Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QCRH as an investment opportunity.
QCR Holdings (QCRH): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.40 beats by $0.08; GAAP EPS of $1.39 beats by $0.07.Revenue of $62.81M (-9.7% Y/Y) misses by $7.14M.Press Release...
QCR Holdings (QCRH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.06% and -7.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Second Quarter 2021 Highlights Record net income of $22.3 million, or $1.39 per diluted shareAdjusted net income (non-GAAP) of $22.5 million, or $1.40 per diluted shareNet Interest Margin (“NIM”) increased by 2 basis points and Adjusted NIM (TEY)(non-GAAP) increased by 4 bps to 3.28% and 3.44%, respectivelyAdjusted net interest income (non-GAAP) increased $1.9 million, or 4.4%Annualized core loan and lease growth (non-GAAP) of 14.9% for the quarter, excluding SBA Paycheck Protection Program (“PP
QCR Holdings (QCRH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But investors can boost returns by picking...
QCRH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|