QCR Holdings, Inc. (QCRH): Price and Financial Metrics
QCRH Stock Summary
- QCRH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.29%, Qcr Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.63% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for QCRH comes in at 36.45% -- higher than that of 93.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QCRH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NBHC, GMS, EVBN, CWBC, and PUB.
- QCRH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qcr Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.qcrh.com.
QCRH Daily Price Range
QCRH 52-Week Price Range
QCRH Stock Price Chart More Charts
QCRH Price/Volume Stats
QCR Holdings, Inc. (QCRH) Company Bio
QCR Holdings provides commercial and consumer banking, and trust and asset management services in Iowa. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Moline, Illinois.