QCR Holdings, Inc. (QCRH): Price and Financial Metrics
QCRH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.87||52-week high||$57.18|
|Prev. close||$47.31||52-week low||$35.14|
|Day high||$47.87||Avg. volume||66,623|
|50-day MA||$50.97||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$46.91||Market Cap||800.19M|
QCRH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QCRH POWR Grades
- QCRH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QCRH is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- QCRH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 34.38% of US stocks).
QCRH Stock Summary
- QCRH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.26%, QCR HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.27% of about US stocks.
- QCR HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.35% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to QCR HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GSBC, CWBC, FRME, HIBB, and EBTC.
- To check out QCR HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000906465.
QCRH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, QCRH's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.51% lower, now standing at 7.4.
- Over the past 243 months, QCRH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QCRH.
QCRH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -60.03%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 55.14%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 83.15%.
The table below shows QCRH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QCRH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QCRH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.37% of graded US stocks.
- QCRH's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 114th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WRLD, NBN, and MCB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QCRH.
The table below shows QCRH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QCR Holdings, Inc. (QCRH) Company Bio
QCR Holdings provides commercial and consumer banking, and trust and asset management services in Iowa. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Moline, Illinois.
QCRH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QCRH Latest Social Stream
View Full QCRH Social Stream
Latest QCRH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QCR HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QCRH as an investment opportunity.
Larry Helling, CEO of QCR Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:QCRH), has recently purchased 1,000 shares of the company's stock, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
In this article, we will take a look at the Ken Fisher’s 12 new stock picks. To see more such companies, go directly to Ken Fisher’s 5 New Stock Picks. Before we begin to see what Ken Fisher is up to in the context of latest market movements, let’s see a hugely important paragraph from […]
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
MOLINE, Ill., Aug. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- QCR Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCRH) today announced that on August 16, 2023, the Company’s board of directors declared a cash dividend of $0.06 per share payable on October 4, 2023, to holders of common stock of the Company of record on September 15, 2023. About Us QCR Holdings, Inc., headquartered in Moline, Illinois, is a relationship-driven, multi-bank holding company serving the Quad Cities, Cedar Rapids, Cedar Valley, Des Moines/Ankeny and Sprin
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
QCRH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|