QCR Holdings, Inc. (QCRH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- QCRH reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.33% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, QCRH's comes in at -29.52 -- better than 4.97% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with QCRH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: K, PRPL, SQFT, IVC and FF.
QCRH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of QCRH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 87.16% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of QCRH, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, QCRH provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 3.04% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -87.16%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 3.42% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, QCRH has a discount rate lower than 3.42% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Qcr Holdings Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 93.63% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
QCRH Dividend Chart
QCRH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|