QCR Holdings, Inc. (QCRH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- QCRH reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.33% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, QCRH's comes in at -29.52 -- better than 4.97% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with QCRH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: K, PRPL, SQFT, IVC and FF.
QCRH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Qcr Holdings Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 84.72% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Qcr Holdings Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Qcr Holdings Inc produces a dividend yield 0.41% -- which falls in the bottom 4.28%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Qcr Holdings Inc's expected return of -84.72% is higher than 4.47% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, QCRH has a discount rate lower than 4.47% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, QCRH boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 92.12% of the dividend issuers in our set.
QCRH Dividend Chart
QCRH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|