Qnb Corp (QNBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QNBC Stock Summary
- QNBC's current price/earnings ratio is 7.51, which is higher than only 10.73% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.06 for Qnb Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.97% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Qnb Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 9.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QNBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMMF, TCFC, MOFG, OBNK, and HAFC.
- QNBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qnb Corp's official web site, go to www.qnbbank.com.
QNBC Valuation Summary
- QNBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.4; this is 51.11% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- QNBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 221 months.
- Over the past 221 months, QNBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QNBC.
QNBC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.71%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.14%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.81%.
The table below shows QNBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QNBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QNBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.75||52-week high||$39.17|
|Prev. close||$36.00||52-week low||$26.00|
|Day high||$35.75||Avg. volume||1,969|
|50-day MA||$36.14||Dividend yield||3.92%|
|200-day MA||$32.13||Market Cap||127.13M|
Qnb Corp (QNBC) Company Bio
QNB Corporation operates as the bank holding company for QNB Bank that provides commercial and retail banking services for the residents and businesses in Pennsylvania.
QNBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QNBC Latest Social Stream
View Full QNBC Social Stream
Latest QNBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qnb Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QNBC as an investment opportunity.
QUAKERTOWN, PA, May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of QNB Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: QNBC), parent company of QNB Bank, at a regular meeting on May 25, 2021 declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.35 per share. The cash dividend is payable on June 25, 2021 to shareholders of record June 11, 2021. QNB Corp. offers commercial and retail banking services through the twelve banking offices of its subsidiary, QNB Bank. QNB Corp.’s stock is traded in the over-the-counter market under the symbol “QNBC.” For more information, visit QNB’s web site at QNBbank.com. # # # CONTACT: David W. Freeman QNB Corp. 215-538-5600 x5619 [email protected]
QUAKERTOWN, PA, Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of QNB Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: QNBC), parent company of QNB Bank, at a regular meeting on February 23, 2021 declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.35 per share. The amount represents a 2.9% increase from the prior quarter. Based upon the closing price of a share as of close of business February 22, 2021, this represents a yield of 4.2%. The cash dividend is payable on March 26, 2021 to shareholders of record March 12, 2021. “As a result of the continued solid financial performance of QNB Corp., the Board of Directors is pleased to be able to increase the dividend by 2.9%. As a result of its well capitalized position, QNB Corp. is able to continue its uninterrupted history of quarterly dividends,” said David W....
QNB Corp. (the "Company" or "QNB") (OTC Bulletin Board: QNBC), the parent company of QNB Bank, reported net income for the third quarter of 2020 of $3,778,000, or $1.07 per share on a diluted basis, compared to net income of $3,090,000, or $0.88 per share on a diluted basis, for the same period in 2019. For the nine months ended September 30, 2020, QNB reported net income of $7,932,000, or $2.25 per share on a diluted basis. This compares to net income of $9,612,000, or $2.75 per share on a diluted basis, reported for the same period in 2019.
QNBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|