Qnb Corp (QNBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that QNBC has less fluctuation in its price than 95.68% of stocks we're observing.
QNBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for QNBC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 266.5% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Qnb Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Qnb Corp's expected return of 266.5% is higher than 97.64% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, QNBC has a discount rate lower than 97.64% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Qnb Corp, its beta is lower than 99.7% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Qnb Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 99.02% of them.
QNBC Dividend Chart
QNBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|