Qnb Corp (QNBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, QNBC has returned $4,164,000 US dollars, more than only 11.74% of US dividend issuers.
QNBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of QNBC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 319.36% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Qnb Corp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Qnb Corp's expected return of 319.36% is higher than 97.21% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, QNBC has a discount rate lower than 97.21% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for QNBC, approximately 99.69% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Qnb Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 99% of them.
QNBC Dividend Chart
QNBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|