LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (RAMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RAMP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RAMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.01% of US stocks.
- RAMP's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RAMP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
RAMP Stock Summary
- LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- For RAMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.24 for LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 15.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LQDA, SUMO, COUR, KIND, and QTWO.
- Visit RAMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.liveramp.com.
RAMP Valuation Summary
- RAMP's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.8; this is 151.72% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RAMP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 40.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAMP.
RAMP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -56.75%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.46%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1272.64%.
The table below shows RAMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RAMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAMP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.78% of graded US stocks.
- RAMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.382 -- ranking 385th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- INOV, HSON, and TRTN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RAMP.
The table below shows RAMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RAMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.45||52-week high||$51.08|
|Prev. close||$22.42||52-week low||$15.37|
|Day high||$22.50||Avg. volume||707,252|
|50-day MA||$19.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.67||Market Cap||1.49B|
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (RAMP) Company Bio
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (formerly Acxiom Corporation) operates as an enterprise data, analytics, and software-as-a-service company in the United States, Europe, South America, and the Asia-Pacific. It operates through two segments, Marketing and Data Services, and IT Infrastructure Management. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RAMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAMP Latest Social Stream
View Full RAMP Social Stream
Latest RAMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAMP as an investment opportunity.
LiveRamp Holdings Inc. (NYSE:RAMP) concluded the trading at $21.07 on Friday, November 25, with a fall of -0.75% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $21.23 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 1.12 with its price kept floating in the … LiveRamp Holdings Inc. (RAMP) Is Worth Investing In Read More »
MacroGenics, Olink Holding, NerdWallet, LiveRamp and LivePerson have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
LiveRamp (RAMP) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
The mean of analysts' price targets for LiveRamp (RAMP) points to a 60.7% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
LiveRamp Holdings ( NYSE:RAMP ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$147.1m (up 16% from 2Q...
RAMP Price Returns