LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (RAMP): Price and Financial Metrics
RAMP Stock Summary
- For RAMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, LiveRamp Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LiveRamp Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 2,425.94%; that's higher than 99.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RAMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HUYA, SANW, VOXX, VIAV, and OSPN.
- Visit RAMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.liveramp.com.
RAMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
RAMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.89||52-week high||$63.23|
|Prev. close||$38.99||52-week low||$37.30|
|Day high||$39.31||Avg. volume||716,409|
|50-day MA||$44.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.59||Market Cap||2.62B|
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (RAMP) Company Bio
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (formerly Acxiom Corporation) operates as an enterprise data, analytics, and software-as-a-service company in the United States, Europe, South America, and the Asia-Pacific. It operates through two segments, Marketing and Data Services, and IT Infrastructure Management. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.