LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (RAMP): Price and Financial Metrics
RAMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.83||52-week high||$36.76|
|Prev. close||$33.54||52-week low||$20.25|
|Day high||$33.91||Avg. volume||480,680|
|50-day MA||$30.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.25||Market Cap||2.22B|
RAMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAMP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RAMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.21% of US stocks.
- RAMP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RAMP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
RAMP Stock Summary
- LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.05% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.22% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.27 for LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for just 16.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC are DYAI, NTNX, ZG, NTRA, and MXCT.
- RAMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.liveramp.com.
RAMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RAMP's price/earnings ratio is 188.61% lower, now standing at -21.
- Over the past 243 months, RAMP's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAMP.
RAMP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 373.24%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.46%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 330.09%.
The table below shows RAMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RAMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAMP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.78% of graded US stocks.
- RAMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.382 -- ranking 385th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- INOV, HSON, and TRTN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RAMP.
The table below shows RAMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (RAMP) Company Bio
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (formerly Acxiom Corporation) operates as an enterprise data, analytics, and software-as-a-service company in the United States, Europe, South America, and the Asia-Pacific. It operates through two segments, Marketing and Data Services, and IT Infrastructure Management. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
RAMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAMP Latest Social Stream
View Full RAMP Social Stream
Latest RAMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAMP as an investment opportunity.
LiveRamp (RAMP) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 16, 2023--LiveRamp® (NYSE: RAMP), the leading data collaboration platform, today announced that its CEO Scott Howe and CFO Lauren Dillard will present at the Wells Fargo 7th Annual TMT Summit in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA on Tuesday, November 28th at 11am PT.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 16, 2023--LiveRamp announces the appointment of Lauren Dillard to Chief Financial Officer.
LiveRamp Holdings Inc (NYSE:RAMP), a leading technology company specializing in data connectivity and integration, has recently witnessed a significant insider sell by its Chief Technology Officer, Mohsin Hussain.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, LiveRamp (RAMP) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
RAMP Price Returns