LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (RAMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RAMP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RAMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.91% of US stocks.
- RAMP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RAMP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.8% of US stocks).
RAMP Stock Summary
- RAMP's went public 37.25 years ago, making it older than 93.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about only 0.44% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.25 for LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for only 15.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC are ONVO, AMWL, COUR, NTRA, and ASAN.
- RAMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.liveramp.com.
RAMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RAMP's price/sales ratio is 4.17% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- RAMP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAMP.
RAMP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 373.24%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.46%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 330.09%.
The table below shows RAMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RAMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAMP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.78% of graded US stocks.
- RAMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.382 -- ranking 385th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- INOV, HSON, and TRTN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RAMP.
The table below shows RAMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RAMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.70||52-week high||$39.73|
|Prev. close||$20.86||52-week low||$15.37|
|Day high||$20.79||Avg. volume||567,763|
|50-day MA||$24.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.78||Market Cap||1.34B|
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (RAMP) Company Bio
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (formerly Acxiom Corporation) operates as an enterprise data, analytics, and software-as-a-service company in the United States, Europe, South America, and the Asia-Pacific. It operates through two segments, Marketing and Data Services, and IT Infrastructure Management. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RAMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAMP Latest Social Stream
View Full RAMP Social Stream
Latest RAMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVERAMP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAMP as an investment opportunity.
LiveRamp and Adobe Real-Time Customer Data Platform enhance insights and activation with RampID
SAN FRANCISCO, March 01, 2023--LiveRamp announced a new partnership with Adobe Real-Time Customer Data Platform (CDP) to natively offer the benefits of RampID.
LiveRamp Launches Secure and Flexible Data Collaboration Capabilities for Cross-Screen Measurement Across Multiple Partners
SAN FRANCISCO, February 28, 2023--LiveRamp's data collaboration solution enables an unprecedented balance of control, flexibility and compliance across multiple partners and screens.
LiveRamp Enables Identity and Advanced Activation in Snowflake
SAN FRANCISCO, February 27, 2023--Brands using Snowflake can now easily integrate LiveRamp’s identity resolution, partner destinations, and audience activation network.
ALLEN MEDIA GROUP'S THE WEATHER CHANNEL TV STREAMING APP AND LOCAL NOW ADOPT LIVERAMP'S AUTHENTICATED TRAFFIC SOLUTION
Allen Media Group (AMG) today announced it has adopted LiveRamp's (NYSE: RAMP) Authenticated Traffic Solution (ATS) across its streaming brands The Weather Channel TV Streaming App and Local Now. As a result of this integration, the world's top marketers will be able to find and buy their audiences across The Weather Channel TV Streaming App and Local Now authenticated inventory, enabling every impression to be addressable and measurable, building stronger relationships with consumers while also
LiveRamp to Present at Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
SAN FRANCISCO, February 22, 2023--LiveRamp® (NYSE: RAMP), the leading data collaboration platform, today announced that its CEO Scott Howe will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in San Francisco on Tuesday, March 7th at 2:40 p.m. PT / 5:40 p.m. ET.
RAMP Price Returns
Continue Researching RAMPWant to do more research on LiveRamp Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
LiveRamp Holdings Inc (RAMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
LiveRamp Holdings Inc (RAMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
LiveRamp Holdings Inc (RAMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...