LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (RAMP): Price and Financial Metrics
RAMP Stock Summary
- LiveRamp Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.8% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LiveRamp Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.3% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RAMP's revenue has grown 127.64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.66% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RAMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SVMK, NTNX, VCRA, HCAT, and VRNS.
- RAMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LiveRamp Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.liveramp.com.
RAMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.13||52-week high||$87.38|
|Prev. close||$47.29||52-week low||$33.25|
|Day high||$49.42||Avg. volume||765,765|
|50-day MA||$56.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.07||Market Cap||3.22B|
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (RAMP) Company Bio
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (formerly Acxiom Corporation) operates as an enterprise data, analytics, and software-as-a-service company in the United States, Europe, South America, and the Asia-Pacific. It operates through two segments, Marketing and Data Services, and IT Infrastructure Management. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
RAMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAMP Latest Social Stream
View Full RAMP Social Stream
Latest RAMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LiveRamp Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAMP as an investment opportunity.
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:RAMP ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement...
After an epic run in 2020, many cloud computing stocks were bludgeoned in March. To that end, Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND), LiveRamp Holdings (NYSE: RAMP), and salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) are great buys right now. Zoom Communications (NASDAQ: ZM) has of course become the name synonymous with this movement.
Is there any corner of our lives that has not been impacted by the digital revolution of the 21st century? More and more, everything we do is growing dependent on the tech industry; high-tech systems have become ubiquitous. Wedbush tech analyst Daniel Ives has recently released a report on the state of the tech sector, describing now as a ‘risk off moment,’ and ‘golden opportunity to own secular winners.
OpenX and LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) today announced the expansion of their US partnership into Australia, providing local marketers with an improved way to reach audience segments on LiveRamp Authenticated Identity Infrastructure. As part of the integration, marketers will be able to increase their addressable reach and engage with their audiences across thousands of publishers' inventory, including web, in-app, and connected TV (CTV) through the OpenX exchange.
Does the March share price for LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:RAMP ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
RAMP Price Returns
Continue Researching RAMPWant to do more research on LiveRamp Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!