LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (RAMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RAMP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RAMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.61% of US stocks.
- RAMP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RAMP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
RAMP Stock Summary
- RAMP's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LiveRamp Holdings Inc is higher than 99.7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For RAMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LiveRamp Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FROG, AYRO, AI, BFLY, and ARLO.
- Visit RAMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.liveramp.com.
RAMP Valuation Summary
- RAMP's price/sales ratio is 7.3; this is 33.94% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- RAMP's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RAMP's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAMP.
RAMP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -55.23%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -125.14%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 139.99%.
The table below shows RAMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RAMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAMP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.78% of graded US stocks.
- RAMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.382 -- ranking 385th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- INOV, HSON, and TRTN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RAMP.
The table below shows RAMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RAMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.51||52-week high||$58.74|
|Prev. close||$28.65||52-week low||$22.32|
|Day high||$30.54||Avg. volume||682,934|
|50-day MA||$28.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.58||Market Cap||2.09B|
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (RAMP) Company Bio
LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. (formerly Acxiom Corporation) operates as an enterprise data, analytics, and software-as-a-service company in the United States, Europe, South America, and the Asia-Pacific. It operates through two segments, Marketing and Data Services, and IT Infrastructure Management. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RAMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAMP Latest Social Stream
View Full RAMP Social Stream
Latest RAMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LiveRamp Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAMP as an investment opportunity.
SAN FRANCISCO, February 25, 2022--LiveRamp® (NYSE: RAMP), the leading global data connectivity platform, today announced that LiveRamp CEO Scott Howe will present at the BMO Digital Advertising Summit on Thursday, March 3rd at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET. Additionally, LiveRamp CEO Scott Howe and LiveRamp President and CFO Warren Jenson will present at the Morgan Stanley TMT Conference on Tuesday, March 8th at 1:15 p.m. PT / 4:15 p.m. ET.
CORRECTING and REPLACING LiveRamp’s Flagship Marketing and Technology Conference RampUp Returns Next Week to San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO, February 24, 2022--LiveRamp’s conference, RampUp, returns next week at The Fairmont in San Francisco on Feb. 28 and March 1.
SAN FRANCISCO, February 23, 2022--Brands can target one-to-one at scale and accurately measure effectiveness of their media Investments without reliance on device-based Identifiers
How far off is LiveRamp Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:RAMP ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
SAN FRANCISCO, February 15, 2022--LiveRamp Integration Provides Hearst Magazines with a Sustainable, Post-Cookie Solution that Will Drive Monetization Opportunities and Revenue
RAMP Price Returns