Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. (RARE): Price and Financial Metrics
RARE Stock Summary
- RARE's price/sales ratio is 33.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.58% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc; that's greater than it is for only 10.02% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc comes in at 169.7%, a number that bests 96.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RARE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMRX, ARVN, TBPH, CUE, and SRRK.
- RARE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc's official web site, go to www.ultragenyx.com.
RARE Stock Price Chart More Charts
RARE Price/Volume Stats
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. (RARE) Company Bio
Ultragenyx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to bringing to market novel products for the treatment of rare and ultra-rare diseases, with a focus on serious, debilitating genetic diseases. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Novato, California.