Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. (RARE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RARE POWR Grades
- RARE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 66.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RARE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- RARE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
RARE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc is higher than it is for about merely 10.84% of US stocks.
- RARE's price/sales ratio is 14.8; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.46% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc comes in at 125.44%, a number that bests 94.55% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SLDB, RGNX, EDIT, MTEM, and DRNA.
- RARE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc's official web site, go to www.ultragenyx.com.
RARE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RARE's EV/EBIT ratio is 161.43% lower, now standing at -18.
- RARE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5 over the prior 92 months.
- Over the past 92 months, RARE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RARE.
RARE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -1.54%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.03%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -83.41%.
The table below shows RARE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RARE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RARE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.33% of graded US stocks.
- RARE's asset turnover comes in at 0.234 -- ranking 185th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ADMS, AVDL, and QGEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RARE.
The table below shows RARE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RARE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RARE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.22||52-week high||$179.65|
|Prev. close||$78.40||52-week low||$75.83|
|Day high||$78.62||Avg. volume||489,451|
|50-day MA||$89.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$107.04||Market Cap||5.31B|
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. (RARE) Company Bio
Ultragenyx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to bringing to market novel products for the treatment of rare and ultra-rare diseases, with a focus on serious, debilitating genetic diseases. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Novato, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RARE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RARE Latest Social Stream
View Full RARE Social Stream
Latest RARE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RARE as an investment opportunity.
Federated Hermes Inc. decreased its holdings in shares of Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ:RARE) by 1.6% during the 2nd quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The firm owned 3,851,310 shares of the biopharmaceutical companys stock after selling 61,098 shares during the period. Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical makes up approximately 0.7% of Federated Hermes Inc.s investment portfolio, making the stock its 18th 
Ultragenyx (RARE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Ultragenyx Initiates Cyprus2+, a Pivotal Clinical Trial Evaluating UX701 Gene Therapy for the Treatment of Wilson Disease
NOVATO, Calif., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: RARE ), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel products for rare and ultra-rare genetic diseases, today announced that it has successfully screened and enrolled multiple patients with Wilson disease into the baseline monitoring period prior to dosing in its pivotal, seamless Phase 1/2/3 study of UX701, the Cyprus2+ study. The company''s investigational AAV9 gene therapy is designed to deliver stable expression of the ATP7B copper transporter following a single intravenous infusion, with the goal of establishing normal trafficking of copper in patients with Wilson disease. "Through collaboration with the FDA and other regulatory agencies we are able to ...
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
Mardi Dier, CFO And Executive Vice President at Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:RARE), made a large insider sell on October 14, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday showed that Dier sold 6,738 shares of Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical at prices ranging from $81.16 to $82.79. The total transaction amounted to $552,524. Following the transaction, Dier still owns 38,762 shares of the company, worth $3,127,705. Ultrage
RARE Price Returns
Continue Researching RAREWant to do more research on Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc (RARE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc (RARE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc (RARE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch