Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. (RARE): Price and Financial Metrics
RARE Stock Summary
- RARE's price/sales ratio is 41.76; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.37% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc; that's greater than it is for just 10.4% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc comes in at 124.13%, a number that bests 95.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BLUE, ARVN, DRNA, TBPH, and TBIO.
- RARE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc's official web site, go to www.ultragenyx.com.
RARE Stock Price Chart More Charts
RARE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.13||52-week high||$74.50|
|Prev. close||$62.90||52-week low||$35.41|
|Day high||$64.24||Avg. volume||584,394|
|50-day MA||$50.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.61||Market Cap||3.53B|
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. (RARE) Company Bio
Ultragenyx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to bringing to market novel products for the treatment of rare and ultra-rare diseases, with a focus on serious, debilitating genetic diseases. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Novato, California.