Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. (RARE): Price and Financial Metrics
RARE Stock Summary
- For RARE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 10.73% of US equities we're observing.
- RARE's price/sales ratio is 23.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.38% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RARE's revenue has grown 101.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.42% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc are RGNX, ASMB, FPRX, MEIP, and PZG.
- Visit RARE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ultragenyx.com.
RARE Stock Price Chart More Charts
RARE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.43||52-week high||$74.50|
|Prev. close||$44.32||52-week low||$31.99|
|Day high||$44.88||Avg. volume||585,679|
|50-day MA||$52.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.77||Market Cap||2.57B|
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. (RARE) Company Bio
Ultragenyx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to bringing to market novel products for the treatment of rare and ultra-rare diseases, with a focus on serious, debilitating genetic diseases. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Novato, California.