Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN): Price and Financial Metrics
RAVN Stock Summary
- RAVN's went public 34.43 years ago, making it older than 92.87% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.28 for Raven Industries Inc; that's greater than it is for only 15.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 22,284%, Raven Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.53% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Raven Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AGYS, MAGS, GH, KMDA, and PRCP.
- Visit RAVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ravenind.com.
RAVN Stock Price Chart More Charts
RAVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.90||52-week high||$38.00|
|Prev. close||$21.74||52-week low||$16.01|
|Day high||$21.90||Avg. volume||188,221|
|50-day MA||$20.99||Dividend yield||2.39%|
|200-day MA||$29.61||Market Cap||783.58M|
Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN) Company Bio
Raven Industries, Inc. provides various products to customers in the industrial, agricultural, energy, construction, and military/aerospace markets worldwide. It operates in three segments: Applied Technology, Engineered Films, and Aerostar. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.