Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RAVN POWR Grades
- RAVN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RAVN is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- RAVN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
RAVN Stock Summary
- Raven Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.79% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Raven Industries Inc is higher than it is for about just 7.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -94.25%, Raven Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.79% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RAVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WTS, VMI, CLXT, MTRN, and SPNE.
- Visit RAVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ravenind.com.
RAVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.47||52-week high||$47.43|
|Prev. close||$43.04||52-week low||$19.45|
|Day high||$43.59||Avg. volume||283,807|
|50-day MA||$41.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.14||Market Cap||1.56B|
Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN) Company Bio
Raven Industries, Inc. provides various products to customers in the industrial, agricultural, energy, construction, and military/aerospace markets worldwide. It operates in three segments: Applied Technology, Engineered Films, and Aerostar. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
RAVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAVN Latest Social Stream
View Full RAVN Social Stream
Latest RAVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Raven Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAVN as an investment opportunity.
Agriculture IoT Market Capacity, Production (K Units), Revenue (Million USD), Price (USD/Unit) and Gross Margin (2021-2027) | Tetra Laval, Smartcultiva, Crop Metrics, Raven Industries, and AeroFarms
Agriculture IoT market Overview(2021-2027) This report studies the Agriculture IoT Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Agriculture IoT Market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and 
IoT in Agriculture Market Size to Reach USD 30.8 Billion in 2028 By Top Players like: Deere & Company, Trimble, Raven Industries, etc
No summary available.
Global Digital Agriculture Market Report 2021 with Coverage of Farmers Edge Inc., Bayer AG (Bayer Crop Science), Trimble Inc., Raven Industries
Dublin, May 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Digital Agriculture Market: Size & Forecast with Impact Analysis of COVID-19 (2021-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering.
AGCO is announcing it will enter a proof of concept (PoC) collaboration agreement with Bosch, BASF Digital Farming, and Raven Industries. The objective of the collaboration is to evaluate targeted spraying technology to make the application of crop protection products more effective and efficient, by reducing crop input costs, while driving farm and environmental sustainability, Read More
AGCO Enters into Targeted Spraying Technology Collaboration Agreement With Bosch, xarvio Digital Farming Solutions Powered by BASF and Raven Industries Inc.
DULUTH, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #AGCO--AGCO Targeted spraying technology can provide a significant reduction in herbicide use
RAVN Price Returns