Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN): Price and Financial Metrics
RAVN Stock Summary
- RAVN's went public 34.16 years ago, making it older than 92.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For RAVN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.18 for Raven Industries Inc; that's greater than it is for only 10.82% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Raven Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EXTR, HTGM, AIRG, AMRS, and ARAY.
- Visit RAVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ravenind.com.
RAVN Stock Price Chart More Charts
RAVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.52||52-week high||$41.39|
|Prev. close||$30.73||52-week low||$27.32|
|Day high||$30.91||Avg. volume||141,738|
|50-day MA||$33.49||Dividend yield||1.69%|
|200-day MA||$33.96||Market Cap||1.09B|
Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN) Company Bio
Raven Industries, Inc. provides various products to customers in the industrial, agricultural, energy, construction, and military/aerospace markets worldwide. It operates in three segments: Applied Technology, Engineered Films, and Aerostar. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.