Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN): Price and Financial Metrics
RAVN Stock Summary
- Raven Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.66% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Raven Industries Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.18 for Raven Industries Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 11.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RAVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KOPN, MRIN, AVAV, MDRX, and EMKR.
- Visit RAVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ravenind.com.
RAVN Stock Price Chart More Charts
RAVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.10||52-week high||$39.97|
|Prev. close||$19.73||52-week low||$16.01|
|Day high||$21.26||Avg. volume||190,441|
|50-day MA||$26.88||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$32.21||Market Cap||754.96M|
Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN) Company Bio
Raven Industries, Inc. provides various products to customers in the industrial, agricultural, energy, construction, and military/aerospace markets worldwide. It operates in three segments: Applied Technology, Engineered Films, and Aerostar. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.