Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RAVN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RAVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.48% of US stocks.
- RAVN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- RAVN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.49% of US stocks).
RAVN Stock Summary
- RAVN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 482.74 -- higher than 93.55% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Raven Industries Inc is higher than 95.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 653.7%, Raven Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.09% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RAVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GEOS, SEAC, ALLT, THRM, and ACLS.
- RAVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Raven Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.ravenind.com.
RAVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RAVN's EV/EBIT ratio is 230.89% higher, now standing at 72.3.
- RAVN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 68.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RAVN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 68.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAVN.
RAVN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -11.27%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 38.78%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.96%.
The table below shows RAVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RAVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAVN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.37% of graded US stocks.
- RAVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.954 -- ranking 7th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- BERY, WMS, and NWL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RAVN.
The table below shows RAVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RAVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.58||52-week high||$59.60|
|Prev. close||$57.46||52-week low||$20.83|
|Day high||$57.68||Avg. volume||394,790|
|50-day MA||$58.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.00||Market Cap||2.07B|
Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN) Company Bio
Raven Industries, Inc. provides various products to customers in the industrial, agricultural, energy, construction, and military/aerospace markets worldwide. It operates in three segments: Applied Technology, Engineered Films, and Aerostar. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Most Popular Stories View All
RAVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAVN Latest Social Stream
View Full RAVN Social Stream
Latest RAVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Raven Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAVN as an investment opportunity.
Raven (RAVN) receives shareholders' nod to its deal with CNH Industrial, signed in June. Per the agreement, the former will be acquired by the latter in the fourth quarter of 2021.
Crane (CR) stands to gain from improving order trends across several of its businesses, acquired assets, solid cash flows and shareholder-friendly policies.
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., September 15, 2021--Raven Industries (NASDAQ:RAVN) shareholders voted to approve the pending transaction with CNH Industrial N.V. (NYSE: CNHI / MI: CNHI).
Fortune and Great Place to Work® Name Raven Industries One of the 2021 Best Workplaces in Manufacturing & Production™, Ranking #17
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., September 10, 2021--Raven Industries has been honored by Great Place to Work® and Fortune magazine as one of the 2021 Best Workplaces in Manufacturing & Production™.
ITT is likely to gain from strength across its businesses, innovation investments, and shareholder-friendly policies. Costs and expenses keep rising.
RAVN Price Returns