Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RAVN POWR Grades
- RAVN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 66.15% of US stocks.
- RAVN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- RAVN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.9% of US stocks).
RAVN Stock Summary
- RAVN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 487.95 -- higher than 94.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Raven Industries Inc is higher than 95.78% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 653.7%, Raven Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.97% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Raven Industries Inc are PCTI, THRM, TCON, CYRN, and CSGS.
- Visit RAVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ravenind.com.
RAVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RAVN's EV/EBIT ratio is 230.89% higher, now standing at 72.3.
- RAVN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 68.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RAVN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 68.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAVN.
RAVN Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -6.08%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -11.27%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -48.76%.
The table below shows RAVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RAVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAVN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.9% of graded US stocks.
- RAVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.954 -- ranking 7th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- NWL, BERY, and WMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RAVN.
The table below shows RAVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RAVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.08||52-week high||$59.60|
|Prev. close||$57.97||52-week low||$25.17|
|Day high||$58.22||Avg. volume||355,996|
|50-day MA||$57.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.31||Market Cap||2.09B|
Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN) Company Bio
Raven Industries, Inc. provides various products to customers in the industrial, agricultural, energy, construction, and military/aerospace markets worldwide. It operates in three segments: Applied Technology, Engineered Films, and Aerostar. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Most Popular Stories View All
RAVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAVN Latest Social Stream
View Full RAVN Social Stream
Latest RAVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Raven Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAVN as an investment opportunity.
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Thursday, December 2:
Raven (RAVN) receives a contract from the Defense Innovation Unit of the U.S. Department of Defense. The contract requires Raven's unit Aerostar to provide stratospheric balloon systems and services.
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., November 22, 2021--Raven Industries (NASDAQ:RAVN) has been awarded a Defense Innovation Unit contract to provide high-altitude systems for the U.S. Dept. of Defense.
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its “Baron Discovery Fund” third quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A decline of 5.02% was delivered by the fund’s institutional shares for the third quarter of 2021, which was 0.63% better than the Russell 2000 Growth Index (the “Benchmark”). You […]
Raven Industries (RAVN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
RAVN Price Returns