Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that RAVN reports less variability in its free cash flow than 94.68% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RAVN's price: NDAQ, BMY, INTC, OXBR and CALM.
RAVN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Raven Industries Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 43.25% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Raven Industries Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 796 million US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 29.45% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- RAVN's market cap of approximately $796 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 28.48% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, RAVN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 16.63% of the dividend issuers in our set.
RAVN Dividend Chart
RAVN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|