RBB Bancorp (RBB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBB POWR Grades
- RBB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 91.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RBB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RBB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 30.13% of US stocks).
RBB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RBB BANCORP is higher than it is for about 87.66% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.63 for RBB BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 88.1% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RBB is more volatile than just 1.32% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RBB BANCORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BRKL, FMAO, SMBC, DCOM, and FRME.
- RBB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RBB BANCORP's official web site, go to www.royalbusinessbankusa.com.
RBB Valuation Summary
- RBB's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 116.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 67 months, RBB's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBB.
RBB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RBB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37% of graded US stocks.
- RBB's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 283rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- FITB, RNST, and SFBS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RBB.
The table below shows RBB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RBB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.83||52-week high||$27.43|
|Prev. close||$19.81||52-week low||$19.50|
|Day high||$20.13||Avg. volume||32,911|
|50-day MA||$21.36||Dividend yield||2.83%|
|200-day MA||$21.54||Market Cap||376.10M|
RBB Bancorp (RBB) Company Bio
RBB Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Royal Business Bank that provides various banking products and services to the Chinese-American communities in the Los Angeles area. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Los Angeles. California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RBB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBB Latest Social Stream
View Full RBB Social Stream
Latest RBB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RBB BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBB as an investment opportunity.
Thursday marks the last chance for investors to receive the next dividend payout from RBB Bancorp (NASDAQ: RBB ). What''s Happening The company announced on Thursday that it would pay shareholders a quarterly dividend of 16 cents per share. On Friday, RBB Bancorp will go ex-dividend, meaning the stock will trade lower to reflect that payout. In … Full story available on Benzinga.com
RBB Bancorp (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:RBB) Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call January 24, 2023 2:00 PM ETCompany ParticipantsCatherine Wei - Investor RelationsDavid Morris - President, Chief Executive…
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RBB Bancorp (NASDAQ:RBB) and its subsidiaries, Royal Business Bank (“the Bank”) and RBB Asset Management Company (“RAM”), collectively referred to herein as “the Company,” announced financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. The Company reported net income of $17.6 million, or $0.92 diluted earnings per share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2022, compared to net income of $16.7 million, or $0.87 diluted earnings per share, and $15.7 mil
RBB Bancorp press release (RBB): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.92 beats by $0.03.Revenue of $41.34M (+13.6% Y/Y) misses by $1.72M.Loans grew by $114.4 million, or 14.1% annualized, from the end…
RBB Bancorp (NASDAQ: RBB ) is set to give its latest quarterly earnings report on Monday, 2023-01-23. Here''s what investors need to know before the announcement. Analysts estimate that RBB Bancorp will report an earnings per share (EPS) of $0.89. RBB Bancorp bulls will hope to hear the company announce they''ve not only beaten that estimate, but also to provide positive guidance, or forecasted growth, for the … Full story available on Benzinga.com
RBB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|