RBB Bancorp (RBB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RBB reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.25% over the past 4.25 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -23.23 -- higher than 5.88% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- RBB's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 44.34% over the past 4.25 years -- higher than 87.6% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RBB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HMG, WING, FIS, ROP and CXW.
RBB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding RBB Bancorp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 51.9% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for RBB Bancorp are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, RBB provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 34.58% such stocks.
- RBB's market cap of approximately $304 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 28.75% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, RBB Bancorp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 80.2% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
RBB Dividend Chart
RBB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|