Republic Bancorp, Inc. - (RBCAA): Price and Financial Metrics
RBCAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.14||52-week high||$50.16|
|Prev. close||$43.27||52-week low||$37.23|
|Day high||$43.18||Avg. volume||16,357|
|50-day MA||$40.40||Dividend yield||3.55%|
|200-day MA||$42.25||Market Cap||832.18M|
RBCAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBCAA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RBCAA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.79% of US stocks.
- RBCAA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RBCAA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.55% of US stocks).
RBCAA Stock Summary
- RBCAA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 365.69 -- higher than 93.31% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RBCAA is more volatile than merely 3.73% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RBCAA comes in at 12.51% -- higher than that of 85.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RBCAA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCML, FCF, SRCE, UCBI, and MGYR.
- RBCAA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REPUBLIC BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.republicbank.com.
RBCAA Valuation Summary
- RBCAA's price/earnings ratio is 8.7; this is 2.35% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RBCAA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBCAA.
RBCAA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 211.76%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.34%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 240.59%.
The table below shows RBCAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RBCAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RBCAA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.88% of graded US stocks.
- RBCAA's asset turnover comes in at 0.046 -- ranking 107th of 428 Banking stocks.
- GFED, WVFC, and CBU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RBCAA.
The table below shows RBCAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RBCAA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RBCAA, see our RBCAA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$59.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Republic Bancorp, Inc. - (RBCAA) Company Bio
Republic Bancorp provides banking services to individuals and businesses in Kentucky, Indiana, Florida, Tennessee, and Ohio. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
RBCAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBCAA Latest Social Stream
View Full RBCAA Social Stream
Latest RBCAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REPUBLIC BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBCAA as an investment opportunity.
Republic Bancorp, Inc. Declares Common Stock Dividends
LOUISVILLE, Ky., May 17, 2023--Republic Bancorp, Inc. Declares Common Stock Dividends
Republic Bank Appoints Vidya Ravichandran to Board of Directors
LOUISVILLE, Ky., April 24, 2023--The Officers and Directors of Republic Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") and Republic Bank & Trust Company (the "Bank", collectively, "Republic") are pleased to announce the appointment of Vidya Ravichandran to both Boards.
Republic Bancorp, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:RBCA.A) largest shareholders are private companies with 50% ownership, institutions own 26%
Key Insights Republic Bancorp's significant private companies ownership suggests that the key decisions are influenced...
Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Lag Estimates
Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12.02% and 10.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Republic Bancorp, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Net Income of $28.1 Million
LOUISVILLE, Ky., April 20, 2023--Republic Bancorp, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Net Income of $28.1 Million
RBCAA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RBCAAWant to see what other sources are saying about Republic Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Republic Bancorp Inc (RBCAA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Republic Bancorp Inc (RBCAA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Republic Bancorp Inc (RBCAA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...