Republic Bancorp, Inc. - (RBCAA): Price and Financial Metrics
RBCAA Stock Summary
- RBCAA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.59%, Republic Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.84% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RBCAA comes in at 55.52% -- higher than that of 96.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Republic Bancorp Inc are CTBI, SMBC, WSBF, EBMT, and GSBC.
- Visit RBCAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.republicbank.com.
RBCAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBCAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.25||52-week high||$43.98|
|Prev. close||$43.19||52-week low||$27.05|
|Day high||$43.00||Avg. volume||31,317|
|50-day MA||$38.91||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$34.11||Market Cap||883.70M|
Republic Bancorp, Inc. - (RBCAA) Company Bio
Republic Bancorp provides banking services to individuals and businesses in Kentucky, Indiana, Florida, Tennessee, and Ohio. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
RBCAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBCAA Latest Social Stream
View Full RBCAA Social Stream
Latest RBCAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Republic Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBCAA as an investment opportunity.
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
Sharps Compliance Announces Appointment of Pat Mulloy, Veteran CEO of Long-Term and Senior Care Businesses, to Board of Directors
HOUSTON, Feb. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sharps Compliance Corp. (NASDAQ: SMED) (“Sharps” or the “Company”), a leading full-service national provider of comprehensive waste management solutions including medical, pharmaceutical and hazardous, today announced the appointment of William Patrick (Pat”) Mulloy II to its Board of Directors. Mr. Mulloy has more than 20 years of experience in the senior housing and long-term care industry, having led three successful senior housing companies. Most recently he served as Chief Executive Officer of Elmcroft Senior Living, a provider of assisted and independent living, as well as memory and respite care, with over 80 communities in 18 states, which he led from its founding in 2006 through early 2018. From 1996 through early 2000, he served as Pr...
Republic Bancorp, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter Net Income of $20.3 Million
Republic Bancorp, Inc. Increases its Common Stock Cash Dividends Paid for the 23rd Consecutive Year
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
RBCAA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RBCAAWant to see what other sources are saying about Republic Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!