Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (RBNC): Price and Financial Metrics
RBNC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.53 for Reliant Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.99% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 744.61%, Reliant Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.81% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RBNC's revenue has grown 63.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.79% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RBNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EMCF, FMNB, CFFI, CATY, and AMNB.
- Visit RBNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.reliantbank.com.
RBNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.15||52-week high||$23.00|
|Prev. close||$22.54||52-week low||$9.45|
|Day high||$22.50||Avg. volume||37,770|
|50-day MA||$20.08||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$16.72||Market Cap||361.00M|
Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (RBNC) Company Bio
Reliant Bancorp, formerly Commerce Union Bancshares, operates as the bank holding company for Commerce Union Bank that provides a range of commercial banking services for businesses and individuals in the Middle Tennessee region. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
RBNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBNC Latest Social Stream
View Full RBNC Social Stream
Latest RBNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reliant Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBNC as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Reliant Bancorp, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Reliant Bancorp, Inc. ("Reliant") (Nasdaq: RBNC), the parent company for Reliant Bank, announced today that its board of directors has authorized a stock repurchase plan pursuant to which Reliant may repurchase up to $10.0 million of Reliant’s outstanding common stock.
Reliant Bancorp, Inc. ("Reliant") (Nasdaq: RBNC), the parent company for Reliant Bank, announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share payable on February 19, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on February 8, 2021.
Reliant Bancorp (NASDAQ:RBNC) announced its quarterly earnings results on Friday. The bank reported $0.73 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.53 by $0.20, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Reliant Bancorp had a net margin of 17.44% and a return on equity of 11.22%. NASDAQ:RBNC opened at $20.26 on Friday. Reliant Bancorp has […]
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 22, 2021/ Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:RBNC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 22, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
RBNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RBNCWant to see what other sources are saying about Reliant Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!