Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (RBNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBNC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RBNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.03% of US stocks.
- RBNC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- RBNC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
RBNC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.35%, Reliant Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.96% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RBNC has reported earnings growth of 319.86%, putting it ahead of 94.18% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Reliant Bancorp Inc comes in at 105.54%, a number that bests 94.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Reliant Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BFST, OFG, FBK, SASR, and CSTR.
- Visit RBNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.reliantbank.com.
RBNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.60||52-week high||$31.00|
|Prev. close||$30.10||52-week low||$11.00|
|Day high||$30.68||Avg. volume||56,037|
|50-day MA||$27.86||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$20.15||Market Cap||469.24M|
Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (RBNC) Company Bio
Reliant Bancorp, formerly Commerce Union Bancshares, operates as the bank holding company for Commerce Union Bank that provides a range of commercial banking services for businesses and individuals in the Middle Tennessee region. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
RBNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBNC Latest Social Stream
View Full RBNC Social Stream
Latest RBNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reliant Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBNC as an investment opportunity.
Reliant Bancorp (RBNC) declares $0.12/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.71%Payable May 20; for shareholders of record May 10; ex-div May 7.See RBNC Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Reliant Bancorp, Inc. ("Reliant") (Nasdaq: RBNC), the parent company for Reliant Bank, announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share payable on May 20, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 10, 2021.
Reliant Bancorp (RBNC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.29% and 7.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Reliant Bancorp, Inc. ("Reliant Bancorp" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: RBNC), parent company of Reliant Bank (the "Bank"), reported net income attributable to common shareholders of $12.1 million, or $0.73 per diluted common share, for the first quarter of 2021 compared to net income attributable to common shareholders of $12.2 million, or $0.73 per diluted common share, for the fourth quarter of 2020, and a loss of $0.2 million, or $0.02 per diluted common share, for the first quarter of 2020.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (RBNC).
RBNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|