Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (RBNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBNC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RBNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.62% of US stocks.
- RBNC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- RBNC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.2% of US stocks).
RBNC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.35%, Reliant Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.11% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Reliant Bancorp Inc is reporting a growth rate of 319.86%; that's higher than 94.08% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RBNC's revenue has grown 105.54% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.29% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Reliant Bancorp Inc are OFG, PFHD, SBFG, TBK, and HAFC.
- RBNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Reliant Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.reliantbank.com.
RBNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RBNC's price/sales ratio is 3.03% lower, now standing at 3.2.
- Over the past 74 months, RBNC's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.7.
- Over the past 74 months, RBNC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 25.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBNC.
RBNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.85||52-week high||$31.00|
|Prev. close||$28.21||52-week low||$13.00|
|Day high||$28.72||Avg. volume||55,078|
|50-day MA||$28.53||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$23.64||Market Cap||456.93M|
Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (RBNC) Company Bio
Reliant Bancorp, formerly Commerce Union Bancshares, operates as the bank holding company for Commerce Union Bank that provides a range of commercial banking services for businesses and individuals in the Middle Tennessee region. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
RBNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBNC Latest Social Stream
View Full RBNC Social Stream
Latest RBNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reliant Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBNC as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates SNR, RBNC, GPX, LDL; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 24, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:New Senior Investment Group Inc. (NYSE:SNR)concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Ventas, Inc.
Moore Kuehn, PLLC, a law firm focusing in securities litigation located on Wall Street in downtown New York City, is investigating potential claims concerning whether the following proposed mergers are fair to shareholders. Moore Kuehn may seek increased consideration, additional disclosures, or other relief on behalf of the shareholders of these companies:
INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates QADA, SNR, JAX, RBNC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: QAD Inc. (NASDAQ: QADA) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Thoma Bravo for $87.50 in cash per share of QAD Class A Common Stock or QAD Class B Common Stock. If you are a QAD shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. New Senior Invest
NOTICE - IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION UPDATE: Brodsky & Smith Reminds Investors of Investigations Related to the Following Companies: Retail Properties of America, Inc. (NYSE - RPAI), Five9, Inc. (Nasdaq - FIVN), Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq – RBNC)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / July 21, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions.If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith who will, wi
NEW YORK, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covanta Holdings Corporation (NYSE: CVA) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with the sale of CVA to EQT Infrastructure for $20.25 in cash per share of CVA owned. If you are an investor, and would like additional information about our investigation, please complete the Information Request Form or contact Joshua Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (516)493-9780 or e-mail at [email protected]
RBNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|