Ready Capital Corproation (RC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RC POWR Grades
- RC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- RC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.68% of US stocks).
RC Stock Summary
- For RC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.37% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ready Capital Corp is reporting a growth rate of -761.1%; that's higher than only 2.16% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RC's revenue has grown 163.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.3% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ready Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CFFN, BPMP, PBIP, NNI, and OMF.
- RC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ready Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.readycapital.com.
RC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.54||52-week high||$15.48|
|Prev. close||$14.30||52-week low||$5.42|
|Day high||$14.57||Avg. volume||593,028|
|50-day MA||$14.07||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$12.33||Market Cap||1.04B|
Ready Capital Corproation (RC) Company Bio
Ready Capital Corporation (formerly) Sutherland Asset Management Corporation operates as a commercial mortgage REIT that originates, acquires, finances, services, and manages small balance commercial loans (SBC) loans and small business administration loans. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
RC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RC Latest Social Stream
View Full RC Social Stream
Latest RC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ready Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RC as an investment opportunity.
The Driehaus strategy is perfect for investors who have the propensity to take high levels of risk.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Ready Capital Corporation (NYSE: RC)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 7, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings and welcome to Ready Capital Corp.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / Ready Capital Corp. (NYSE:RC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Ready Capital (RC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.82% and 8.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ready Capital Corporation ("Ready Capital" or the "Company") (NYSE: RC), a multi-strategy real estate finance company that originates, acquires, finances, and services small-to-medium balance commercial loans, today reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Ready Capital reported U.S. GAAP Net income for the three months ended March 31, 2021, of $28.9 million, or $0.49 per share of common stock, and Distributable Earnings (a non-GAAP financial measure) of $24.7 million, or $0.41 per share of common stock.
RC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|