Ready Capital Corproation (RC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.26% of US stocks.
- RC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
RC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for READY CAPITAL CORP is higher than it is for about 97.81% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.54 for READY CAPITAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 84.09% of US stocks.
- READY CAPITAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -117.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MFA, BRSP, CFFN, LBC, and NNI.
- RC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit READY CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to www.readycapital.com.
RC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, RC's price/sales ratio is 44.68% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- RC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 27.1 over the prior 119 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RC.
RC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 41.82%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -27.75%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 75.3%.
The table below shows RC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.44% of graded US stocks.
- RC's asset turnover comes in at 0.067 -- ranking 281st of 444 Trading stocks.
- VHC, PMT, and GLPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RC.
The table below shows RC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.24||52-week high||$16.56|
|Prev. close||$13.42||52-week low||$9.69|
|Day high||$13.30||Avg. volume||1,163,378|
|50-day MA||$11.77||Dividend yield||12.52%|
|200-day MA||$13.41||Market Cap||1.46B|
Ready Capital Corproation (RC) Company Bio
Ready Capital Corporation (formerly) Sutherland Asset Management Corporation operates as a commercial mortgage REIT that originates, acquires, finances, services, and manages small balance commercial loans (SBC) loans and small business administration loans. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
RC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RC Latest Social Stream
View Full RC Social Stream
Latest RC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about READY CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RC as an investment opportunity.
Ready Capital (NYSE:RC) stock performs better than its underlying earnings growth over last five years
Ready Capital Corporation ( NYSE:RC ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 28% in the last month. But...
Ready Capital (RC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.35% and 11.73%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ready Capital Corporation ("Ready Capital" or the "Company") (NYSE: RC), a multi-strategy real estate finance company that originates, acquires, finances, and services small-to-medium balance commercial loans, today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Ready Capital Corporation (NYSE: RC) (the "Company") today announced that the Company will release its third quarter 2022 financial results after the New York Stock Exchange closes on Monday, November 7, 2022. Management will host a webcast and conference call on Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to provide a general business update and discuss the financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Broadmark Realty (BRMK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
RC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|