Ready Capital Corproation (RC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.93% of US stocks).
RC Stock Summary
- For RC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.42% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, RC has reported earnings growth of -761.1%, putting it ahead of just 2.31% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ready Capital Corp comes in at 163.72%, a number that bests 96.07% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ready Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DXF, PBIP, MAC, CFFN, and BPMP.
- RC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ready Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.readycapital.com.
RC Valuation Summary
- RC's EV/EBIT ratio is 48; this is 24.68% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- RC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 35.3 over the prior 103 months.
- Over the past 103 months, RC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RC.
RC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.02||52-week high||$16.78|
|Prev. close||$15.01||52-week low||$7.82|
|Day high||$15.27||Avg. volume||540,646|
|50-day MA||$15.42||Dividend yield||11.19%|
|200-day MA||$13.55||Market Cap||1.07B|
Ready Capital Corproation (RC) Company Bio
Ready Capital Corporation (formerly) Sutherland Asset Management Corporation operates as a commercial mortgage REIT that originates, acquires, finances, services, and manages small balance commercial loans (SBC) loans and small business administration loans. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
RC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RC Latest Social Stream
View Full RC Social Stream
Latest RC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ready Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RC as an investment opportunity.
We are in an upward-bound market right now, the S&P is up over 18% so far this year, and it’s tempting to just sit back and the portfolio appreciate. Returns are solid, and if they’re not as high as they were in 2019, they are more broad-based then they were when tech pulled back earlier this year. There’s a positive feeling in the air. It’s easy to be complacent in an atmosphere like this, but some Wall Street pros believe that now is the time to diversify the portfolio, and shift into multiple income strategies, instead of just banking on the share price gains.
Ready Capital Corporation (NYSE: RC) ("Ready Capital" or the "Company") today announced the appointment of Adam Zausmer as Chief Credit Officer, effective immediately.
Ready Capital National Bridge Team Closes Over $800 Million in Second Quarter of 2021 and Approximately $1.5 Billion Year-to-Date
Chicago, IL Acquisition, Condominium Deconversion & Renovation Bridge Loan in Chicago, IL Charlotte, NC Acquisition, Renovation & Stabilization Bridge Loan in Charlotte, NC Dallas, TX Acquisition, Renovation & Stabilization Bridge Loan in Dallas, TX Tampa, FL Refinance Bridge Loan in Tampa, FL Lexington, KY Acquisition, Renovation & Stabilization Bridge Loan in Lexington, KY Atlanta, GA MSA Acquisition, Renovation & Stabilization Bridge Loan in Atlanta, GA MSA Nashville, TN Acquisition, Repositi
Commercial Lender Builds on Q1 2021 Results with Funded and Firm in excess of $500MMNEW YORK, June 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ready Capital announced growth in deal volume for its Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan (SBL) and small multifamily Bridge-to-Agency businesses in the second quarter of 2021, with an increase of more than 36% over the first quarter’s strong results. During the second quarter of 2021, Ready Capital closed 72 Freddie Mac SBL and small multifamily Bridge-to-Agency loans total
Ready Capital Corporation Announces Intent to Redeem 8.625% Series B Cumulative Preferred Stock and 7.625% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
Ready Capital Corporation (NYSE: RC) ("Ready Capital" or the "Company") today announced its intention to redeem all of its 8.625% Series B Cumulative Preferred Stock (CUSIP No. 75574U 507) (the "Series B Preferred Stock") and its 7.625% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (CUSIP No. 75574U 804) (the "Series D Preferred Stock"), pursuant to its option under the respective Articles Supplementary, each dated as of March 17, 2021.
RC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|