Ready Capital Corproation (RC): Price and Financial Metrics
RC Stock Summary
- For RC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.9% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RC is more volatile than only 6.63% of stocks we're observing.
- Ready Capital Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -157.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OMP, NBLX, OBAS, CNF, and REI.
- RC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ready Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.readycapital.com.
RC Stock Price Chart More Charts
RC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.62||52-week high||$16.90|
|Prev. close||$16.48||52-week low||$14.30|
|Day high||$16.73||Avg. volume||409,775|
|50-day MA||$15.82||Dividend yield||9.71%|
|200-day MA||$15.43||Market Cap||864.21M|
Ready Capital Corproation (RC) Company Bio
Ready Capital Corporation (formerly) Sutherland Asset Management Corporation operates as a commercial mortgage REIT that originates, acquires, finances, services, and manages small balance commercial loans (SBC) loans and small business administration loans. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.