Ready Capital Corproation (RC): Price and Financial Metrics
RC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.22||52-week high||$13.74|
|Prev. close||$10.13||52-week low||$9.19|
|Day high||$10.26||Avg. volume||1,312,017|
|50-day MA||$9.96||Dividend yield||14.34%|
|200-day MA||$10.61||Market Cap||1.76B|
RC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RC POWR Grades
- RC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.82% of US stocks.
- RC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
RC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.16, READY CAPITAL CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 7.34% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For RC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.74% of US equities we're observing.
- READY CAPITAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 53.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to READY CAPITAL CORP are VEL, LADR, CFFN, OMF, and ULCC.
- RC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit READY CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to www.readycapital.com.
RC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, RC's price/earnings ratio is 81.82% lower, now standing at 5.
- RC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 131 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RC.
RC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 146.22%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 5.61%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 166.14%.
The table below shows RC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.44% of graded US stocks.
- RC's asset turnover comes in at 0.067 -- ranking 281st of 444 Trading stocks.
- VHC, PMT, and GLPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RC.
The table below shows RC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ready Capital Corproation (RC) Company Bio
Ready Capital Corporation (formerly) Sutherland Asset Management Corporation operates as a commercial mortgage REIT that originates, acquires, finances, services, and manages small balance commercial loans (SBC) loans and small business administration loans. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
RC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RC Latest Social Stream
View Full RC Social Stream
Latest RC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about READY CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RC as an investment opportunity.
Ready Capital Corporation (NYSE:RC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Ready Capital Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to the Chief Finance Officer, Andrew Ahlborn. Please go ahead. Andrew […]
Q3 2023 Ready Capital Corp Earnings Call
NEW YORK, Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ready Capital Corporation (NYSE: RC) (“Ready Capital”), a multi-strategy real estate finance company that originates, acquires, finances, and services small- to medium-sized balance commercial loans, today announced that Red Stone Tax Exempt Funding, which was acquired in 2021, has formally assumed the Ready Capital brand across all aspects of its business. Following a highly successful 2022 in which origination volume surpassed $730 million, the team
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for Ready Capital (RC) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
Ready Capital Corp (RC) Navigates a Tough Quarter with Strategic Financial Management
RC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|