Ready Capital Corproation (RC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.71% of US stocks.
- RC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- RC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.41% of US stocks).
RC Stock Summary
- For RC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.93% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ready Capital Corp is reporting a growth rate of 1,508.56%; that's higher than 98.42% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RC comes in at -106.2% -- higher than that of just 2.17% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ready Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SC, OMF, OMP, ATLC, and NNI.
- Visit RC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.readycapital.com.
RC Valuation Summary
- RC's EV/EBIT ratio is 56.8; this is 47.72% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- RC's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.2 over the prior 104 months.
- Over the past 104 months, RC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 44.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RC.
RC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 756.05%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 163.72%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 3.2%.
The table below shows RC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.59% of graded US stocks.
- RC's asset turnover comes in at 0.067 -- ranking 279th of 445 Trading stocks.
- FDUS, VHC, and PMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RC.
The table below shows RC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.07||52-week high||$16.78|
|Prev. close||$15.14||52-week low||$10.63|
|Day high||$15.39||Avg. volume||497,378|
|50-day MA||$15.05||Dividend yield||11.15%|
|200-day MA||$14.35||Market Cap||1.07B|
Ready Capital Corproation (RC) Company Bio
Ready Capital Corporation (formerly) Sutherland Asset Management Corporation operates as a commercial mortgage REIT that originates, acquires, finances, services, and manages small balance commercial loans (SBC) loans and small business administration loans. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
RC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RC Latest Social Stream
View Full RC Social Stream
Latest RC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ready Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RC as an investment opportunity.
Ready Capital Corporation (NYSE: RC) ("Ready Capital" or the "Company") today announced that the Company has surpassed $1 billion in SBA 7(a) Loans since it began issuing these loans under this government sponsored program. Ready Capital has grown to become the second-largest non-bank SBA lender in the United States.
Waterfall Asset Management, LLC ("Waterfall"), an SEC-registered investment adviser headquartered in New York, has been named among Inc.'s 2021 list of founder-friendly private equity and venture capital investors. Waterfall utilizes a thematic approach to investing in structured credit, loan products and private equity, and invests across multiple sectors of the specialty finance and financial technology industries. Waterfall had approximately $9.7 billion in assets under management, as of July
Peaks Strategies, a specialist financial services PR consultancy, today announced further growth fueled by new clients and a Senior Associate addition to the team.
The big shareholder groups in Ready Capital Corporation ( NYSE:RC ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a...
Ready Capital Corporation (NYSE:RC) (the "Company") announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.42 per share of common stock and Operating Partnership unit for the quarter ended September 30, 2021. This dividend is payable on October 29, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 30, 2021.
RC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|