Ready Capital Corproation (RC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 11.11%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0, ranking above only 11.39% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that RC has less fluctuation in its price than just 8.94% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EQIX, OBCI, TRIB, CTIB and GROW.
RC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Ready Capital Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 92.67% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Ready Capital Corp's dividend yield of 10.81% is in the top 5.90000000000001%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, RC has a beta lower than 8.93% of them.
RC Dividend Chart
RC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|