Ready Capital Corproation (RC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 12.96%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, RC's growth rate has been 0.34% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.02, ranking above 7.5% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AFYA, CELP, ESE, SHSP and PETS.
RC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for RC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 79.53%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ready Capital Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Ready Capital Corp's dividend yield of 10.95% is in the top 1.04000000000001%.
- RC's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 95.54% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, RC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 7.73% of them.
RC Dividend Chart
RC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|