Ready Capital Corproation (RC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 12.4%.
- RC reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.32% over the past 5.76 years.
- RC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.02; for context, that's better than 8.1% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EQC, APD, AMOT, TUP and ATNI.
RC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for RC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 69.31% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ready Capital Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, RC offers a dividend yield in the top 2.53% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, RC has a beta lower than 8.69% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Ready Capital Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 90.94% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
RC Dividend Chart
RC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|