Ready Capital Corproation (RC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.01; for context, that's better than merely 8.38% stocks in our set.
- RC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 8.19% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MCO, HIMX, POOL, EQC and CWEN.
RC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for RC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 290.29% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ready Capital Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, RC offers a dividend yield in the top 1.27% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of 290.29%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 93.43% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Ready Capital Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 93.43% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, RC has a beta lower than merely 15.53% of them.
RC Dividend Chart
RC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|