Rogers Communication, Inc. (RCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCI POWR Grades
- RCI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.65% of US stocks.
- RCI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- RCI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 27.94% of US stocks).
RCI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 465.57, Rogers Communications Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.19% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Rogers Communications Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Rogers Communications Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.48% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rogers Communications Inc are ORAN, SJR, CNA, ED, and FANG.
- Visit RCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rogers.com.
RCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.24||52-week high||$53.90|
|Prev. close||$47.20||52-week low||$38.99|
|Day high||$47.43||Avg. volume||405,530|
|50-day MA||$49.89||Dividend yield||0.81%|
|200-day MA||$49.09||Market Cap||23.85B|
Rogers Communication, Inc. (RCI) Company Bio
Rogers Communications is a provider of wireless voice and data communications services, cable television, high-speed Internet and telephony services to consumers and businesses in Canada. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
RCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCI Latest Social Stream
View Full RCI Social Stream
Latest RCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rogers Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCI as an investment opportunity.
Rogers Communication with ticker code (RCI) now have 8 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 62.77 and 56.07 with the average target price sitting at 58.48. Given that the stocks previous close was at 47.04 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 24.3%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 49.44 while the 200 day moving average is 50.25. The market capitalisation for the company is $23,662m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="RCI" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Rogers Communications Inc. operates as a communications and media company in Canada. It operates through three segments...
Rogers expands 5G network to Dartmouth and Bedford, Nova Scotia, now offering Canadas first, largest and most reliable 5G network to 16 communities in Atlantic Canada
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rogers Communications today announced that it has further expanded Canadas first, largest and most reliable 5G network 1 in Dartmouth and Bedford, Nova Scotia. Rogers has now delivered Atlantic Canadas first 5G network to 16 communities across the region, including to the cities of Halifax, Moncton, Saint John and Fredericton, as part of a broader series of investments in Canadas east coast.
Canadas largest telco raised opposition to the $26 billion blockbuster merger in the telecom sector. If you were to invest in a 5G stock today, the BCE stock is the better choice than the Rogers Communications for its dividend track record and high yield. The post Developing Drama: BCE (TSX:BCE) Opposes $26 Billion Telco Deal appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
TORONTO, Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rogers Communications Inc. plans to release its third quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, October 21, 2021, before North American financial markets open. The results will be distributed by newswire and posted at investors.rogers.com. Rogers’ management will host its quarterly teleconference with the investment community to discuss the results and outlook at 8:00 a.m. ET. To access the teleconference, the live webcast will be available on the In
TORONTO, Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, CAFA (the Canadian Arts & Fashion Awards), the esteemed national platform that celebrates and supports the Canadian fashion industry, and TSC, the beloved Canadian shopping and storytelling destination, proudly launch a new initiative to bring together and spotlight an inspiring and diverse group of Canadian fashion brands, that includes ai Toronto Seoul, Biko, Brass & Unity, Judith & Charles, Kaela Kay and more. Furthering TSC's commitment to s
RCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RCIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rogers Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch