Rogers Communication, Inc. (RCI): Price and Financial Metrics
RCI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $25,539,856,807, Rogers Communications Inc has a greater market value than 92.03% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Rogers Communications Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Rogers Communications Inc's share price is greater than that of only 9.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ED, ETR, ES, HLT, and CHU.
- RCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rogers Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.rogers.com.
RCI Stock Price Chart More Charts
RCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.33||52-week high||$55.93|
|Prev. close||$50.11||52-week low||$45.94|
|Day high||$50.40||Avg. volume||395,697|
|50-day MA||$49.56||Dividend yield||3.01%|
|200-day MA||$50.35||Market Cap||25.70B|
Rogers Communication, Inc. (RCI) Company Bio
Rogers Communications is a provider of wireless voice and data communications services, cable television, high-speed Internet and telephony services to consumers and businesses in Canada. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
RCI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RCI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Rogers Communications Inc ranked in the 35st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Rogers Communications Inc, consider:
- Rogers Communications Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 10.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 15.74% of stocks in its sector (Communication Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|