Rogers Communications Inc. Cl B (RCI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, RCI has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 91.4% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: RCI reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.76% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RCI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SQFT, KIQ, QCOM, PEGA and SLQT.
RCI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of RCI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2248.51% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Rogers Communications Inc are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, RCI has a beta lower than 93.65% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, RCI's provides a return of 2248.51% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 95.13% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
RCI Dividend Chart
RCI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RCI Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on RCI dividends?Want to do more research on Rogers Communications Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Rogers Communications Inc Common Stock (RCI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) - Dividend Investor
Rogers Communications Inc (RCI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha